Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
modding
if people could mod the game,like,for example:

you want to add a skin u made,but not have enough coins or whatever(i never tried adding skins so idk),u just mod the game,add the skin,and boom,done

i guess this would help people making skins to add those skins easily,instead of whatever i have to do right now

how it works:
u right-click,then it will give u a new option:Mod(u click it,and it shows u a folder where u can put a skin(or more)there,and they will be added into the game)

this might be  hard to add but i thought itll be cool
(04-04-2021, 08:13 PM)Ruvyzvat Wrote: if people could mod the game,like,for example:

you want to add a skin u made,but not have enough coins or whatever(i never tried adding skins so idk),u just mod the game,add the skin,and boom,done

i guess this would help people making skins to add those skins easily,instead of whatever i have to do right now

how it works:
u right-click,then it will give u a new option:Mod(u click it,and it shows u a folder where u can put a skin(or more)there,and they will be added into the game)

Not sure what you mean but I disagree with the "modding" idea.  You can add a custom skin by buying a slot using 1m coins.  You have the option make it public or private.  Either drag a file onto the slot or click on it then choose.  It must be approved by a mod first and skins should be appropriate.  Then you have to wait a month to change it lol
[-] The following 2 users Like Plexityy's post:
  • fisa, Mikasa
yes sora needs to give me source code so we can 'mod' game  Shy Sleepy
[-] The following 1 user Likes Fishy's post:
  • Dios
(04-04-2021, 08:13 PM)Ruvyzvat Wrote: if people could mod the game,like,for example:

how it works:

You say the word "mod" like you're hacking the game. Modding is an entirely different aspect then what you're mentioning. Yes, I know that some other games allow you to paste skin urls and be able to add a custom skin for free, but the beauty of agma charging you to do it allows people to have their own skin that most people won't have. This makes custom skins a lot more special. Like in agar, you have to use esscence to create your own skin that you get to draw. Because of that, people who have custom skins stand out more, which I guess is where the "cool" factor comes in.

I get the fact that you don't have enough coins to buy the skin, but think about it like getting power-ups. If they were free, agma would be ruined. Instead, you need to put in a little effort to get them. Whether it be by your own sweat and blood or your credit card. Hopefully you get what I mean  Big Grin

how it works:

There are certain rules when it comes to uploading custom skins :
1. Skins cannot have NSFW or nude content (50% or more cleavage, exposed privates)
2 Foul language cannot be in the skins appearance or skins title
3. Skins can not have a name in the middle of it, causing it to be used as a false name in-game.
4. Skins cannot be already existing in other games or made by other players in Agma.
If normal people were able to upload skins and accept it themselves, they would not have most likely followed the rules and that is why those skins need to be approved by a moderator!

[Image: bannerdiscor.gif]   

[-] The following 1 user Likes fisa's post:
  • Dios
(04-18-2021, 07:06 AM)fisa Wrote:

how it works:

There are certain rules when it comes to uploading custom skins :
1. Skins cannot have NSFW or nude content (50% or more cleavage, exposed privates)
2 Foul language cannot be in the skins appearance or skins title
3. Skins can not have a name in the middle of it, causing it to be used as a false name in-game.
4. Skins cannot be already existing in other games or made by other players in Agma.
If normal people were able to upload skins and accept it themselves, they would not have most likely followed the rules and that is why those skins need to be approved by a moderator!

Exactly. Fisa sums it up in the best words possible.
Some of those rules I didn't know about, unless I just never read them. Very useful and handy, thank you fisa  Tongue

(04-12-2021, 06:59 PM)Fishy Wrote: yes sora needs to give me source code so we can 'mod' game  Shy Sleepy

Fishy? Are you the Fishyyyy from Agma.io that's level 500?
I think that’s Fishyyyy yes
Owpoxx non prescription ed drugs site home remedies for erectile dysfunction
Etyudq Install Ccdfyr
Vspold Position Ogrgwf
cf20a9a