Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get To Know Me... Duh
Yo. I'm Kaiser. Stuff to know about me? Let's see, I live on Bogey Island with my fam and pets. I listen to music and watch YouTube videos. I'm going to setup a YouTube channel and a Discord server but for now I've got nothing. I have like, eight forums accounts because why not. I play agma and love hanging out with people. I wish I could talk to Sora because I really need some rewards from tasks because I don't want to waste my college money on a game :p So if Heather or some other high up person is reading this then could you get me through to Sora? Anyways that's all about me. The end.
Hi! Nive to meet you. I'm the one who's interested in new experiences, also I work for iwanta... (link removed) since forever and hope to start my tech-youtube channel too, so high five here.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Loraly's post:
  • Kaiser
(04-05-2021, 01:09 PM)Loraly Wrote: Hi! Nive to meet you. I'm the one who's interested in new experiences, also I work for iwanta tech since forever and hope to start my tech-youtube channel too, so high five here.

Nice, I like tech stuff so I'm going to look at it!