Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Me... Yeah?
I guess I tell you about myself here, so you should know what I enjoy playing games and I have been playing agma.io since mid last year. I don't waste a single penny on agma, because I have bigger things to look forward to in life than another game. I play agma for fun, not for leveling up and winning stuff. I play other games like shell shockers and geometry dash, minecraft, and hello neighbor. If you have a problem with any of those games then you're just flat out wrong and that's the end of the story. Not sure how long I'll last on agarioforums, but I just thought it would be fun.
[-] The following 2 users Like Sary's post:
  • SilverYT_official2, Sora
(03-29-2021, 06:00 PM)Sary Wrote: I guess I tell you about myself here, so you should know what I enjoy playing games and I have been playing agma.io since mid last year. I don't waste a single penny on agma, because I have bigger things to look forward to in life than another game. I play agma for fun, not for leveling up and winning stuff. I play other games like shell shockers and geometry dash, minecraft, and hello neighbor. If you have a problem with any of those games then you're just flat out wrong and that's the end of the story. Not sure how long I'll last on agarioforums, but I just thought it would be fun.

and you can also have fun with agma.io without spending any money. I thought nobody was playing Hello, Neighbor except me

Need Help? Ask