Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
My New Stance on Agf.io
All TB members were great players. They loved to fight teams ( for the challenge )  as they also loved to fight each other as much as they love it now too.... So it's totally false to say they savaged all except fellow clan members and they are not interested to fight each others . 

Regardless of the server, you don't like some playstyles (including TB or not). But TB could stop your teaming! Probably the reason you don't like them. But regardless, in general, you criticize or  call name people who adopt practices that you are against ... but which you do yourself  (fake solo as you call it / virus farming / selffeeding. .. as example). You are just not consistent! And you apply this proverb well: Do what I say and not what I do! 

In short, in the end, this is just a game! No one should be insulted for the way they play, respect is fundamental between all players.   Let people use which function they want to use and accept them as they are and respect them is a minimum to have a good time! When you understood that , you can enjoy playing!
[-] The following 4 users Like Démone's post:
  • Bascan, fisa, Light*, Origen12
(03-29-2021, 12:45 AM)Démone Wrote: All TB members were great players. They loved to fight teams ( for the challenge )  as they also loved to fight each other as much as they love it now too.... So it's totally false to say they savaged all except fellow clan members and they are not interested to fight each others . 

Regardless of the server, you don't like some playstyles (including TB or not). But TB could stop your teaming! Probably the reason you don't like them. But regardless, in general, you criticize or  call name people who adopt practices that you are against ... but which you do yourself  (fake solo as you call it / virus farming / selffeeding. .. as example). You are just not consistent! And you apply this proverb well: Do what I say and not what I do! 

In short, in the end, this is just a game! No one should be insulted for the way they play, respect is fundamental between all players.   Let people use which function they want to use and accept them as they are and respect them is a minimum to have a good time! When you understood that , you can enjoy playing!

you are so short sighted and narrow minded it is unbelievable Sora lets you be moderator.  I am starting to think you are senile.

Open Letter to Finky,

If you have read Demone's responses to what I have said and you are okay with this kind of scrutiny don't act like you were ever my friend.  This is total crap, I know u are aware of it.  I'm done 100%.  You moderators won, you can have the server.   Magic forever lost

I'm going to stop checking the server and the forums for updates in a week.  After that communication will be closed between me and Agma
I think what he means is that the server is so dull compared to the other servers because everyone virus farms until they get big and then solo. I think that the mechanics are fine and that just raising the limit (so that people get big from a little more skill rather than spamming w) of viruses can be the only improvement.

There just needs to be something else added into the server that captivates people. Changing the game mechanics completely is very risky.
@Demone writes,

"I am glad Sora is thinking of both kind of players. Several solos players asked to have this solo server and we should think about all the people and made everyone happy ! If there is a possibility to have 2 servers and both are for teams ... i don't get the point to do that and no offense but i find it ' selfish' that you ask ... and.... beneficial only for one side ."

Demone is SO ARROGANT and IGNORANT...  She has the nerve to call me selfish wanting a server that is only beneficial to one side while I am fighting for a server for BOTH SIDES AND SHE IS THE ONE HOLDING HER IDEALS TO A SERVER THAT IS BENEFICIAL TO ONE SIDE.

PEOPLE THIS IS THE ARROGANCE AND IGNORANCE AND MADNESS WE ARE DEALING WITH.  its absolutely crazy.
But how is a teaming server beneficial to solo players?
[-] The following 3 users Like Redfox's post:
  • Démone, fisa, Light*
(04-22-2021, 02:05 PM)Redfox Wrote: But how is a teaming server beneficial to solo players?

its not a teaming server.  its a server that allows freedom of choice to do either... 

the better question is how is enforcing one play style on agf not selfish?

but even so a server that allows teaming is beneficial to solo players because a solo server that is enforced the way it is allows people to team and target endlessly without being put in their place properly.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mindless's post:
  • DoctorFinkle
Quote: its not a teaming server.  its a server that allows freedom of choice to do either...
Call it however you want to, but it wouldn’t be a solo server and it would „legalize“ teaming.
And that wouldn’t help solo players.

Quote:the better question is how is enforcing one play style on agf not selfish?
It’s not selfish. It is what it is. Neither does teaming work well on the server nor is the accusation valid because there used to be a teaming variant of agf. But apparently it wasn’t popular enough so it got closed.

Quote: but even so a server that allows teaming is beneficial to solo players because a solo server that is enforced the way it is allows people to team and target endlessly without being put in their place properly.
Moderators can ban now so there is a chance many of the teamers are going to disappear.
[-] The following 2 users Like Redfox's post:
  • Démone, Light*
(04-23-2021, 08:16 AM)Redfox Wrote:
Quote: its not a teaming server.  its a server that allows freedom of choice to do either...
Call it however you want to, but it wouldn’t be a solo server and it would „legalize“ teaming.
And that wouldn’t help solo players.

Quote:the better question is how is enforcing one play style on agf not selfish?
It’s not selfish. It is what it is. Neither does teaming work well on the server nor is the accusation valid because there used to be a teaming variant of agf. But apparently it wasn’t popular enough so it got closed.

Quote: but even so a server that allows teaming is beneficial to solo players because a solo server that is enforced the way it is allows people to team and target endlessly without being put in their place properly.
Moderators can ban now so there is a chance many of the teamers are going to disappear.

Sigh..
(04-22-2021, 01:58 PM)Mindless Wrote: @Demone writes,

"I am glad Sora is thinking of both kind of players. Several solos players asked to have this solo server and we should think about all the people and made everyone happy ! If there is a possibility to have 2 servers and both are for teams ... i don't get the point to do that and no offense but i find it ' selfish' that you ask ... and.... beneficial only for one side ."

Demone is SO ARROGANT and IGNORANT...  She has the nerve to call me selfish wanting a server that is only beneficial to one side while I am fighting for a server for BOTH SIDES AND SHE IS THE ONE HOLDING HER IDEALS TO A SERVER THAT IS BENEFICIAL TO ONE SIDE.

PEOPLE THIS IS THE ARROGANCE AND IGNORANCE AND MADNESS WE ARE DEALING WITH.  its absolutely crazy.

A mother gives to her son money telling him to buy a Coffee Crisp for him and an Aero for his sister at the store (their respective favorite chocolate) but the little boy brings back 2 coffee Crisp ( both were available) , if his sister  tells him  he was selfish to think only to himself,  is it the little sister who is arrogant?  

_______________________________________

That's the problem, you're not fighting for both sides. You know very well that solo players prefer this server, a solo server makes sense for solo players, as someone said so well and I totally agree !!! Seeing Sora's response, you should have been delighted that he offers the option of having both styles of servers. The players will be able to have the FREEDOM to choose their server. Instead, analyze your answer .... it was selfish.

And I was not selfish, I explained it to you many times and I told you that the final decision was not mine (delete the team server) but you never believed me. Rather, I was massively insulted for that (and even more ... !!!! ). The only person here to whom I am 'accountable to' is  @Sora. Even explaining certain facts to you, you refuse to believe me and  you are wrongly accusing me. This is the reason  I stopped all discussions with you because they are leading no where and I told you to go see Sora directly. I will NEVER ever give in to this kind of behavior, insults (and more ....) to get what you want, they only have the opposite effect on me !
[-] The following 3 users Like Démone's post:
  • fisa, Light*, Redfox
(04-24-2021, 01:07 AM)Démone Wrote:
(04-22-2021, 01:58 PM)Mindless Wrote: @Demone writes,

A mother gives to her son money telling him to buy a Coffee Crisp for him and an Aero for his sister at the store (their respective favorite chocolate) but the little boy brings back 2 coffee Crisp ( both were available) , if his sister  tells him  he was selfish to think only to himself,  is it the little sister who is arrogant?  

_______________________________________

That's the problem, you're not fighting for both sides. You know very well that solo players prefer this server, a solo server makes sense for solo players, as someone said so well and I totally agree !!! Seeing Sora's response, you should have been delighted that he offers the option of having both styles of servers. The players will be able to have the FREEDOM to choose their server. Instead, analyze your answer .... it was selfish.

And I was not selfish, I explained it to you many times and I told you that the final decision was not mine (delete the team server) but you never believed me. Rather, I was massively insulted for that (and even more ... !!!! ). The only person here to whom I am 'accountable to' is  @Sora. Even explaining certain facts to you, you refuse to believe me and  you are wrongly accusing me. This is the reason  I stopped all discussions with you because they are leading no where and I told you to go see Sora directly. I will NEVER ever give in to this kind of behavior, insults (and more ....) to get what you want, they only have the opposite effect on me !

two servers would not work right now with the amount of players.  It has to be one server with players holding their own interest.  I'm not asking for two servers, I'm asking for one server.. we have only one server and its only catered to one side.  That makes you selfish
I'm done with all your insults or bad behavior in general, all for a game.  There are more important things in life. Take care of yourself !