Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tips, and tricks to play like a pro
I have been playing agma for 3 or 4 years and played every server and i discovered lots of different strategies and tricks used to get mass and stay number 1 on the leaderboard, here are some Tips and tricks for beginners that I use all the time for different servers

♦Selffeed- To get big in the first place, you want to hold the z and w key to get some easy mass, and to get even more you can try a reverse on someone, how you reverse is you observe someones splitting pattern and you need to predict when they will split next and split about 1 second before they do, you can do a double [by pressing d], a 6x [by pressing t] or an 8x [pressing z] a new player usually wouldn't know how to double and it takes some practice to get down but if you have down the double you can  try the 6 or 8x which more advanced players like to do. I love doing the 8x because it just feels so satisfying to do a very risky move and get all the mass when you probably had a greater chance of dying. And if you are one of the selffeed players who is afraid of taking risks and dying then you shouldn't try these tricks because you need to take lots of risks and die a lot to get the tricks down

♦Solo Selffeed royale- Solo selffeed is very different from regular selffeed, the mass limit is 100k instead of regular selffeed's 150k or redbull's 400k.  I like the 100k limit  better because i am able to split and move faster. The first half of the game doesn't really matter, you should just try to get some kills and avoid dying because then you need to find a health pack and you might not be able to so try not to take any unnecessary risks but even if you do finding a health pack isn't hard. However it is in the second half of the game, because open space becomes more and more scarce with people covering it, and annoying spawn killers who will 1 split you the second you get the health pack. In the second half of the game it is most important not to die because dying once could potentially be an elimination, and you need to steal ANY amount of mass possible from other people because you need to be at least 95k for a chance to win, and if you have say 120k and you are in multiple pieces you can do a trick where you split up and get 100k in your front piece and the extra 20k in your back piece, it is hard to explain but self explanatory and if you do this you should be in a corner so that your 20k piece is safer from anyone stealing it. If you are able to do this and have a 95-100k front piece and any back piece that is at least 7k you have a good chance of winning if you play your cards right. You want to have 2 pieces because if there is a teamer or someone that may steal your win then you could get your big piece on top of him and merge kill him with your small piece. after that person is taken care of just sit in the middle and try to have a smaller person behind you and against the wall because when the game is about to end he will act as your mass reserve so that if you lose any mass just eat him and you will be back to 100k. and assuming there are no other major threats to your win then just stay in the middle and wait for the final circle to shrink and eat everyone, then you win!

♦Splitrun paradise- This is a strange server, there are some big teams and big solo players, who will all want to kill you if you are vulnerable, for example if there is a big team nearby and you have 19k the team may not want to fight because you are close to the mass limit and almost as big as someone can get but if you get virused then they will see you are very vulnerable making you an easy kill. the key to avoiding this is making sure you aren't vulnerable at all and some ways you can do this is A. have a small piece [about 550 mass] and pop all the viruses around you so no one can virus you to make you a target, B. be use the viruses to your advantage, if you get popped and there is a virus nearby then take a small piece that came from being popped and use it to feed the virus so it pops the guy you want to fight and if his big piece is still too big to split on after being popped then keep spamming viruses at him and he will surely be small enough to split on soon and you will have much more mass then before. C. Just use the portal, if you are near r1 which is a secret room at the bottom left of the map and you are being attacked just go into r1 and go in the portal making a quick and easy escape. and D. a last resort trick,  if you are fighting a big team or a big solo player and a little guy starts virusing you [usually because he just doesn't like you] then you should split once so the big person you are fighting eats you other piece and he might just leave [what is left of you] alone, it might sound bad to only walk away with half of your mass but its better than completely dying from the big guy 1 splitting you because you were popped into pieces. Those are all the stay alive strategies but there are also some fighting strategies to use which I will explain the best I can. First there is the popsplit all you need to do is get a guy to be near a virus [he needs to be touching it and he needs to be 2/3 your size] and then you doublesplit into him by pressing d, if you do not get it the first try he either was self feeding or it just didn't work, sometimes they do not work so just try again. There are lots of variations to the popsplit, theres the 90 split, the pushsplit, and vanishsplit. You can avoid dying to a popslit by selffeeding when the enemy tries to do it or you can split as he doubles.
if you got confused then you can always watch a tutorial its easier to learn things by watching them thats how i learned to play
anyway I hope this was helpful and not too confusing and bye  Smile
[-] The following 5 users Like Jamess65o's post:
  • fisa, Light*, nachochesse, solo_player123, Sora
Thanks for your tipps!!! Smile Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like solo_player123's post:
  • fisa, nachochesse
(03-19-2021, 06:36 PM)Jamess65o Wrote: I have been playing agma for 3 or 4 years and played every server and i discovered lots of different strategies and tricks used to get mass and stay number 1 on the leaderboard, here are some Tips and tricks for beginners that I use all the time for different servers

♦Selffeed- To get big in the first place, you want to hold the z and w key to get some easy mass, and to get even more you can try a reverse on someone, how you reverse is you observe someones splitting pattern and you need to predict when they will split next and split about 1 second before they do, you can do a double [by pressing d], a 6x [by pressing t] or an 8x [pressing z] a new player usually wouldn't know how to double and it takes some practice to get down but if you have down the double you can  try the 6 or 8x which more advanced players like to do. I love doing the 8x because it just feels so satisfying to do a very risky move and get all the mass when you probably had a greater chance of dying. And if you are one of the selffeed players who is afraid of taking risks and dying then you shouldn't try these tricks because you need to take lots of risks and die a lot to get the tricks down

♦Solo Selffeed royale- Solo selffeed is very different from regular selffeed, the mass limit is 100k instead of regular selffeed's 150k or redbull's 400k.  I like the 100k limit  better because i am able to split and move faster. The first half of the game doesn't really matter, you should just try to get some kills and avoid dying because then you need to find a health pack and you might not be able to so try not to take any unnecessary risks but even if you do finding a health pack isn't hard. However it is in the second half of the game, because open space becomes more and more scarce with people covering it, and annoying spawn killers who will 1 split you the second you get the health pack. In the second half of the game it is most important not to die because dying once could potentially be an elimination, and you need to steal ANY amount of mass possible from other people because you need to be at least 95k for a chance to win, and if you have say 120k and you are in multiple pieces you can do a trick where you split up and get 100k in your front piece and the extra 20k in your back piece, it is hard to explain but self explanatory and if you do this you should be in a corner so that your 20k piece is safer from anyone stealing it. If you are able to do this and have a 95-100k front piece and any back piece that is at least 7k you have a good chance of winning if you play your cards right. You want to have 2 pieces because if there is a teamer or someone that may steal your win then you could get your big piece on top of him and merge kill him with your small piece. after that person is taken care of just sit in the middle and try to have a smaller person behind you and against the wall because when the game is about to end he will act as your mass reserve so that if you lose any mass just eat him and you will be back to 100k. and assuming there are no other major threats to your win then just stay in the middle and wait for the final circle to shrink and eat everyone, then you win!

♦Splitrun paradise- This is a strange server, there are some big teams and big solo players, who will all want to kill you if you are vulnerable, for example if there is a big team nearby and you have 19k the team may not want to fight because you are close to the mass limit and almost as big as someone can get but if you get virused then they will see you are very vulnerable making you an easy kill. the key to avoiding this is making sure you aren't vulnerable at all and some ways you can do this is A. have a small piece [about 550 mass] and pop all the viruses around you so no one can virus you to make you a target, B. be use the viruses to your advantage, if you get popped and there is a virus nearby then take a small piece that came from being popped and use it to feed the virus so it pops the guy you want to fight and if his big piece is still too big to split on after being popped then keep spamming viruses at him and he will surely be small enough to split on soon and you will have much more mass then before. C. Just use the portal, if you are near r1 which is a secret room at the bottom left of the map and you are being attacked just go into r1 and go in the portal making a quick and easy escape. and D. a last resort trick,  if you are fighting a big team or a big solo player and a little guy starts virusing you [usually because he just doesn't like you] then you should split once so the big person you are fighting eats you other piece and he might just leave [what is left of you] alone, it might sound bad to only walk away with half of your mass but its better than completely dying from the big guy 1 splitting you because you were popped into pieces. Those are all the stay alive strategies but there are also some fighting strategies to use which I will explain the best I can. First there is the popsplit all you need to do is get a guy to be near a virus [he needs to be touching it and he needs to be 2/3 your size] and then you doublesplit into him by pressing d, if you do not get it the first try he either was self feeding or it just didn't work, sometimes they do not work so just try again. There are lots of variations to the popsplit, theres the 90 split, the pushsplit, and vanishsplit. You can avoid dying to a popslit by selffeeding when the enemy tries to do it or you can split as he doubles.
if you got confused then you can always watch a tutorial its easier to learn things by watching them thats how i learned to play
anyway I hope this was helpful and not too confusing and bye  Smile

Just to be honest with you, your tips aren't confusing for the entire community but I will say that these tips sure are incredibly domestic (helpful) for all of the lovely members in this wonderful community to receive knowledge and skills in the game from this message. Thank you very much for distributing this demonstration to all of the lovely folks here! Smile Heart
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like nachochesse's post:
  • fisa, Jamess65o