Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Waste of a Server
(03-24-2021, 04:18 PM)DoctorFinkle Wrote: I think there should be a copy of the XY-Insta server without secret rooms or gold blocks. That way, farmers can have their farming server and players can have their playing server.

I think it's unnecessary & it's much better to solve the current issues in the server rather than make a new one. Once again, the game shouldn't be entirely about farming; there should be some actual gameplay. Giving them their own server allows them to continue farming coins & powers, enabling them to ruin the fun at other servers. Unless you plan to duplicate no power, no gold block version of every server, this doesn't prevent anything. I don't think that farming coins/powers should be removed from the game, not at all. It's vital and a big part of the fun. I believe that farming is too easy when players can AFK for hours and accumulate hundreds (or thousands) of alts and gain hundreds of thousands of coins daily from doing nothing but allowing their PC to run. Thinking back to my old post, the gold block shouldn't be nerfed; it is fair how it is. However, I would like all instant servers (not including X-Insta NA) to copy how Instant AS is... lots of food to eat, massive map, wayyy slower power-up spawns, which all make Instant AS much more fun to play because you CAN actually play. At XY-Insta NA and Instant EU, it is a farm server & nothing more. Imho, these instant servers are some of the most fun, skillful servers to play at (when you can play), and players deserve to get the whole experience instead of being savaged until they quit. Copying the model of Instant AS for these two servers would still allow people to farm, but they wouldn't be so powerful that others can't play. They can still farm coins & alts, but they can't accumulate so many that they're gods amongst regular players. FYI, I hope that EXP is nerfed slightly if all servers adapted the Instant AS model because it is too overpowered to gain so much EXP from doing essentially nothing. I hope something changes with these servers sooner rather than later because the longer this goes on, the more they can hoard, and when/if the server is changed.. they will still be able to keep up their everyday habits with everything they have gained pre-update.
[-] The following 4 users Like Fishy's post:
  • AgmaFan, DoctorFinkle, fisa, ihami
Its funny seeing this thread because this is exactly what was going on and what is still going to in AGF.  The "cartel" was team busters, and they were totally uninviting to new players of the server.  The server was dominated by pros who claimed to be solo, yet would not or had no interest in battling each other.  All they ever did was hoard mass and have a group of 4 or 5 massive players in each corner of the map and one near the center.  They would savage all new players and suspecting teamers repeatedly to the point new players would just quit trying to play.  Team busters was exactly like this group you guys speak of who were close friends and wouldn't let anyone else play who didnt already have a good standing reputation.

I was in complete awareness of this because I was in the "In" of the group.  Even though I never officially joined Team Busters I was in good relation with all the members at the time.  It was when I realized the extent of Team Busters own teaming, I gave up being a part of that organization with all of its beliefs.  It was obvious that they were the servers biggest group of teamers and not only that I believed they were teaming in an even worse fashion then full on teamers.  This is because they were teaming in a fashion that didn't require much playing at all.  They would hog the server as giant massive cells that would just float by each other.  They were essentially hogging the server to just chat with each other and the game was starting to dwindle because of it.

When I started openly teaming to counter team busters, organized teaming.. I would get private messaged all the time by new players thanking me for showing them such an amazing time.  They would say things like "thank you so much, that was the most fun I had".  Nice new players, thanking me for protecting them from team busters bias opinions, and they're organized giant, mega team.
(03-18-2021, 08:25 PM)DoctorFinkle Wrote: I actually made a very similar thread last summer, you can read it here if you want: http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=66934

I agree with you 100%, these players make the server unplayable. I played there for a few weeks just to chill, but they made this impossible. Anyone who goes anywhere near their sacred corner is instantly ganged up on. Anyone who eats one of them automatically makes their FBI list and is continually bullied, in both the game and the chat. The only way to survive there is by promising them to periodically give the coin farmer your mass, and at that point it is completely pointless.

To some players, Agma is just a giant game of Cookie Clicker lol
   Sounds worse than the slow team morons in agario,but I haven’t played either lately. What I know of Finky is he usually tells it like it is. Not looking forward to playing when I get back on the grid if this ‘mafia of losers’ are still up to their shenanigans.