Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do some players do this?
I've seen people do a thing where if they see one cell trying to eat another cell, but the cell is too similar in size to eat the cell it's half-swallowing, the bystanders will give mass to one of the cells to make it able to eat the other. Why do they do this? I can't really see how it benefits them. They may not even be teammates.
(12-31-2015, 05:17 AM)TinyTim Wrote: I've seen people do a thing where if they see one cell trying to eat another cell, but the cell is too similar in size to eat the cell it's half-swallowing, the bystanders will give mass to one of the cells to make it able to eat the other. Why do they do this? I can't really see how it benefits them. They may not even be teammates.

They are called Troll helpers. They usually do this to me especially in the North American Server (because my nickname is [TW] 東方不敗 ) . They just want to see us get eaten without any benefit whatsoever. By the way, how's Markiplier? Have you been a good box? Tongue

(12-31-2015, 05:17 AM)TinyTim Wrote: I've seen people do a thing where if they see one cell trying to eat another cell, but the cell is too similar in size to eat the cell it's half-swallowing, the bystanders will give mass to one of the cells to make it able to eat the other. Why do they do this? I can't really see how it benefits them. They may not even be teammates.

There are three reasons for as to why someone would do this:

1. The person feeds the cell to hopefully get some free mass out of it
2. The person feeds the cell to hopefully team with the other cell
3. The person feeds the cell for absolutely no reason at all but for his own pleasure