Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new powerup
I was thinking of introducing a new "mirror" powerup.
Basically, you choose a point on the map and the blob is reflected across that point

This will make it easier for you to escape from hoverers(people who follow you until they merge and eat you) and perhaps gain a positional advantage in a fight.

Obviously, i don't think this should be allowed in any of the selffeed/br servers since it then becomes overpowered.

I know there are multiple other powerups that can help you in these situations(rec, speed, freeze, portal), but those all can be negated from either the shield or the anti-powerups.

I think this should cost 5k but there should be a limit on how many you can use per day, because otherwise it will get spammed and no one will be able to eat the person.

The reason why i would price it so low is because its value isnt as profound as those of some of the other powerups.

Idk if i balanced this right but hopefully its a legible idea.
[-] The following 4 users Like Origen12's post:
  • fisa, ihami, Redfox, Sora
(03-11-2021, 02:03 PM)Origen12 Wrote: I was thinking of introducing a new "mirror" powerup.
Basically, you choose a point on the map and the blob is reflected across that point

This will make it easier for you to escape from hoverers(people who follow you until they merge and eat you) and perhaps gain a positional advantage in a fight.

Obviously, i don't think this should be allowed in any of the selffeed/br servers since it then becomes overpowered.

I know there are multiple other powerups that can help you in these situations(rec, speed, freeze, portal), but those all can be negated from either the shield or the anti-powerups.

I think this should cost 5k but there should be a limit on how many you can use per day, because otherwise it will get spammed and no one will be able to eat the person.

The reason why i would price it so low is because its value isnt as profound as those of some of the other powerups.

Idk if i balanced this right but hopefully its a legible idea.

nooo not more powerups Sad
there's already enough in the game tbh
[-] The following 2 users Like Plexityy's post:
  • Official Curly, Sora
no, we need more power ups. i also have 1 new power up called the "Ghost" . The ghost power ups only last 5 seconds. this power ups can only be allowed in gigantic giant and giga servers. the power up can make u go through players so u cant get eaten and if giant players are taking the entire map, u can just use the power up. the power ups should at least costs 10,000 coins.

Maybe the game should probobaly have the powerup
[Image: 8bea7b50bc70c859209a7f2d5b87f79d.png]
signature made by @fisa

[-] The following 2 users Like ihami's post:
  • Official Curly, Sora
(03-18-2021, 06:53 PM)ihami Wrote: no, we need more power ups. i also have 1 new power up called the "Ghost" . The ghost power ups only last 5 seconds. this power ups can only be allowed in gigantic giant and giga servers. the power up can make u go through players so u cant get eaten and if giant players are taking the entire map, u can just use the power up. the power ups should at least costs 10,000 coins.

Maybe the game should probobaly have the powerup

I really like that idea. Smile

[-] The following 1 user Likes Official Curly's post:
  • ihami