Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SRC Professional clan -=Recruiting=-
Hello

I am the leader of SRC (SplitRunClan) We are a very professional clan and are very serious about being the best 

Why you should join us and not that other clan: We take our work very seriously there are two developers in my clan (Me) And one other, We usually only accept people over the age of 12 (I know 12 is rather low but considering this is a browser game it's not bad) We are also looking for active and friendly members!

Why are we so "Good" & "Professional": Not to sound conceited/big headed but in my opinion this clan could go a very long way as I am very dedicated and out going, With the help of all of you we could easily be the best!

Why should we trust you because you're the leader: I am the old leader of LZP which was quite a popular clan, I led it with universal, The reason LZP got split up is because Aura had asked us if we wanted to join their clan I refused but universal left unfortunately!

Extra information: You can find the website @ http://www.srcagar.enjin.com Worth checking out you can find everything you need there, We use discord as our chat and the application form is on the website!

Note: Before you think we're not professional because we used enjin take it back ;3 I used HTML & CSS to make the actual website as enjin has that option when on premium, The only reason I decided to pick enjin is because it isn't very expensive and it offers the login/register system pre-installed along with many other features!

Thank you all for reading! Have a lovely day 
Great clan recruitment. Though I think that 13 and up sounds just right.