Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hey there
Welcome to the forums, my dear hobbit! We shall grow large and create many cells so that every one of us has a name! I may upon request magically transform your unnamed cell into a named cell (Upon request ofcourse!). I can also, on my magic wand, guarantee you that i can match you. Gandalf the grey has yet reveal his secrets.

Creating a gamemode where all cells are the same colour and same name would ruin some of the most important joyous factors to some people.  It wouldn't prevent teaming either. People would just team but stay large at the same time. Trust me, teaming would still exist. The only reasonable option to remove teaming is to create a gamemode where cells that exchange W and space (into eachother) lots of times, will automatically be kicked out of the server.
-Saruman," I said, standing away from him, "You shall not pass". Saruman said, "I've got powerups". That's the day I learnt, it was best to play on another server. Much rather guard the secret room. It's very nice, grows the old toby. I like the old toby. Sometimes it even unleashes some magical mushrooms that make my world twice as fast. They call it the 2x speed shroom.

Messages In This Thread
Hey there - unnamed cell - 08-04-2015, 09:25 AM
RE: Hey there - SPAM000 - 08-04-2015, 03:24 PM
RE: Hey there - Gandalf - 08-05-2015, 12:32 AM