Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moderator Old Very Vulgar And Rude Behavior
Hello. So I decided to back to this game, i was playing it in 2015-2016 and it was called "Private AGF Server" or something like that. But this don't matter. Today (2021.03.07) happened very sad situation. Player with nickname "Old" (propably moderator) was called players "noobs", "random noobs", "fu**ing noobs" in public chat. When He was teaming i beat His team 3 times (i was playing solo). Then i writed in chat that He is calling every new player as noob, random noob, etc. And You know that happened after? I was muted. (Propably moderator with nickname "Old" muted me). I think this is unacceptable behaviour from moderator. Moderator should be friendly, objectively and respected all players (new player too). So I suggest to delete that player from moderation because if He will still be moderator so He will can ban me with no reason. Because i already writed this topic, i think Old in future can do bad things to me. Just because of this thread. Below is a screenshoot:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CKgeqwe...sp=sharing
Best regards, Dapulutay.
[-] The following 4 users Like Dapulutay2021's post:
  • Bascan, Ezed_, Godo, QueenOfQueens
Oldone really should get demoted, he bans people for stealing his powers, calls people toxic while swearing at them, takes stuff out of context against others. I don't see why Sora made someone who has anger issues every 5 minutes a moderator
[-] The following 1 user Likes Godo's post:
  • solo_player123
He again did that. He again muted me. Soon He will ban me with no reason. Really what is happening here? Moderators can ban and mute people with no reasons. @Sora please help. If moderators can be dicators here so this game have no sense. Moderator Old use vulgar words, He lie, He called players as noobs and He can do eveything. What is happened here? Really, if this will dont change i will quit this game because toxicity there is unacceptable.

When someone eat Old so He call these peoples annoying, noobs, fu**ing noobs, etc, please do something with that...
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dapulutay2021's post:
  • Godo
Old one does this always
He did again. 3rd time. Where You are admins? One moderator can destroy that game? You accept that? Here is next screenshot:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Kls8qRV...sp=sharing
  • Bascan
Sora probably can check log files to find out if it was a moderator, and if it was a moderator, take care of it.
Ok so i'm banned  now as i think. Nice. Old banned godo too. So this is dont only about me. This is about all community. This Old is really bad.
  • ✨101✨
you lie dapu, You have no proof of those words you try to put in my mouth

Godo - you were muted for calling players retarded and dogs.
after I muted you you came back with laz and started a drama in chat
Then you started to harass me.
Dapu - I muted you for a reason.
Ban - for multiple and repeated drama in chat after every my word
I asked you to stop your crying and drama - you didnt stop
TheOldOne You should mute and ban Yourself. I will dont stop my drama and crying until Sora will not see today all public chat messages. You was using these words what i mentioned. And actually You lie, Sora will see in chat history.
The first thing to note: players should respect others, the rules, and moderators. I have seen messages from people to old which were indeed disrespectful. But old should not cuss or speak inappropriately back regardless. Im closing this thread and will take the discussion over PM's with the affected users.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 7 users Like Sora's post:
  • Bascan, Dapulutay2021, fisa, Godo, Mikasa, nachochesse, QueenOfQueens
(03-07-2021, 08:12 PM)Sora Wrote: The first thing to note: players should respect others, the rules, and moderators. I have seen messages from people to old which were indeed disrespectful. But old should not cuss or speak inappropriately back regardless. Im closing this thread and will take the discussion over PM's with the affected users.

Yes, indeed he does. Not only  abuse other agma players but abuse his power over them . @Sora i showed you tonns of proofs which took me months to collect. Idk wht else will make him demoted as a mod. I showed you how he abuse , threat as a mod , bann and mute players according to his likes and no real reasons. i am deepy sorry for agma for such mods. Been 4 yrs as an agma community member , but so dissappointed and devastated to say if agma has such mod like him , we are better off without one. We dont have complain of other so why all guys are bothered by him. Even i am trying for mod past 1.5 yr , helping people mostly in agma . Asking for advice from sweet squirrel , he is a wise support tht i never complained , so why will i complain of old if he wasnt an irresponsible , power abuser as an mod
Hi, I am Dhruv play by the of [INDIA] DESTRUCTOR. I maybe change my nickname in game but u can add me my username is DhRuV1111.
 Any query u wanna ask u can ask freely . 
I will help u in agma chat , agf forums , discord . Feel free and u have my support 24/7. 
#SupportingOurAgmaCommunity

Discord- Dhruv#5369
[-] The following 1 user Likes DhRuV1111's post:
  • FilipCro125
(03-07-2021, 08:12 PM)Sora Wrote: The first thing to note: players should respect others, the rules, and moderators. I have seen messages from people to old which were indeed disrespectful. But old should not cuss or speak inappropriately back regardless. Im closing this thread and will take the discussion over PM's with the affected users.

Yes, players should respect other players but why the f*ck should we respect someone who abuses his mod powers to fulfil his fragile pathetic ego? I don't know how many people complained to you about him, and what are you doing about it? NOTHING. 
It's honestly disappointing and sad that you as ADMINISTRATOR still didn't demote him even with so many players complaining about him.
Even I got banned for 1 hour last night and for what? BREAKING GAME RULES? WHAT RULES?? Is using powerups in crazy BREAKING RULES??

[Image: cb0bf5af35fb5395f4065d8dbd4cda96.jpg]

When a normal player breaks rules he gets punished but what happens when mod breaks rules, NOTHING happens
Honestly sad

(04-06-2021, 12:47 PM)DhRuV1111 Wrote:

Yes, indeed he does. Not only  abuse other agma players but abuse his power over them . @Sora i showed you tonns of proofs which took me months to collect. Idk wht else will make him demoted as a mod. I showed you how he abuse , threat as a mod , bann and mute players according to his likes and no real reasons. i am deepy sorry for agma for such mods. Been 4 yrs as an agma community member , but so dissappointed and devastated to say if agma has such mod like him , we are better off without one. We dont have complain of other so why all guys are bothered by him. Even i am trying for mod past 1.5 yr , helping people mostly in agma . Asking for advice from sweet squirrel , he is a wise support tht i never complained , so why will i complain of old if he wasnt an irresponsible , power abuser as an mod

Quote:i am deepy sorry for agma for such mods. Been 4 yrs as an agma community member , but so dissappointed and devastated to say if agma has such mod like him , we are better off without one.
I feel you
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

[-] The following 1 user Likes FilipCro125's post:
  • xRENDEx
@Sora
Read this thread thank you. http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=79522
My discord is alexx#4007
[Image: unknown.png]

Rest in piece Fidget Spinner skin