Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FWI Initiative - Agma.io March 2021 | by Sora
(03-28-2021, 01:37 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(03-27-2021, 04:48 PM)QueenOfQueens Wrote: Agma does have a warn/mute system, I’m not sure if it goes as far as banning. There are certain words that trigger an automatic warn when they’re typed in chat, and the message with the word won’t send. After 2 warns, continuing to use bad word(s) will result in an automatic mute. I’m not sure how long mutes last, the only time I was muted was when I spelled “sec” incorrectly 3 times in a row :,). I don’t remember if it told me how long the mute would last, but I was unmuted about an hour later when a mod probably realized it wasn’t me intentionally being toxic.

Things should be getting a little bit better now, as some mods are able to ban.

I figure that this will make certain foolish people reevaluate whether they should continue trying to cause a ruckus in game servers.
As far as I know, Squirrel, this "warning" system is made so that, if any substring of a string (what the person types) contains any of the letters of a particular swear word (let's do the b word as an example), then the system is triggered and you are warned.
It's like this
String x;

x= " ";

if(x.contains("b----")

System.out.println("Please use appropriate language.....")

However, people simply put a period wherever in the word if they want to say it "b.----" (I know this because I've sweared countless times in the past) and this system is somewhat neutured
There might not be a way to control this but, yet again, that's why I think we need more mods especially in the br servers.

Messages In This Thread
RE: FWI Initiative - Agma.io March 2021 | by Sora - Origen12 - 03-29-2021, 05:18 PM