Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FWI Initiative - Agma.io March 2021 | by Sora
(03-25-2021, 10:24 PM)notbad1 Wrote: Well , the least I can say is that I 100% agree with this , even tho making a wholesome community on the internet is next to impossible , we should all try to make agma a better place .
This is way I think there shoold be a report button , to report
 the toxic people , and depending on insult they made in the chat , either warn or ban the player for a few days. Make it so is chat chat message should get 5 reports from people before getting noticed , so people don't report for no from . anyway I can't really see what I'm writing so I hope it's at least understandable . 
bye bye hae a good day /night
Agma does have a warn/mute system, I’m not sure if it goes as far as banning. There are certain words that trigger an automatic warn when they’re typed in chat, and the message with the word won’t send. After 2 warns, continuing to use bad word(s) will result in an automatic mute. I’m not sure how long mutes last, the only time I was muted was when I spelled “sec” incorrectly 3 times in a row :,). I don’t remember if it told me how long the mute would last, but I was unmuted about an hour later when a mod probably realized it wasn’t me intentionally being toxic.
Julia.#7089 On Discord (:
Heart
[-] The following 3 users Like QueenOfQueens's post:
  • DoctorFinkle, fisa, Squirrel

Messages In This Thread
RE: FWI Initiative - Agma.io March 2021 | by Sora - QueenOfQueens - 03-27-2021, 04:48 PM