Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
new vid (incredible spam)
hope u enjoy

[-] The following 4 users Like Gepard's post:
  • fisa, ihami, nachochesse, QueenOfQueens
(02-27-2021, 10:14 AM)Gepard Wrote: hope u enjoy

That's a wonderful looking thumbnail right there and a video as well! I enjoyed watching this video a lot, just liked this video.
Since a few people are taking a look into this video, how about if we can indicate (show) and distribute (share) this video with the entire community so that when they can watch this video too and become your subscriber! Big Grin
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like nachochesse's post:
  • fisa, Gepard

Very nice video! In the beginning, I’m not sure how you stay zoomed in for so long lol. Right when I spawn I zoom out and you stayed zoomed in until 40k mass..that would bug me so much. Tongue
Julia.#7089 On Discord (:
Heart
[-] The following 1 user Likes QueenOfQueens's post:
  • fisa
(03-03-2021, 03:12 AM)QueenOfQueens Wrote:

Very nice video! In the beginning, I’m not sure how you stay zoomed in for so long lol. Right when I spawn I zoom out and you stayed zoomed in until 40k mass..that would bug me so much. Tongue
i think its more like 160 k mass i zoom out(:
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gepard's post:
  • QueenOfQueens
(03-03-2021, 07:03 AM)Gepard Wrote:

but why dont you zoom out because when you are the 45k mass range it covers the full screen without zoom and that is when people virus you and you dont even realize it

[Image: bannerdiscor.gif]   

(03-03-2021, 03:37 PM)fisa Wrote:
(03-03-2021, 07:03 AM)Gepard Wrote:

but why dont you zoom out because when you are the 45k mass range it covers the full screen without zoom and that is when people virus you and you dont even realize it

i dont know i just hate to zoom i first do it when i remember that i record and vieviers wanna see people around u and see other things than a cell(:
OMG Bro. How u get so much mass. I zoom to c more players. but nice imma sub to u

i haven;t seen this vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQR3NTvqYeU
[Image: 8bea7b50bc70c859209a7f2d5b87f79d.png]
signature made by @fisa

I agree. I like it. I also agree that I was sure his hair was darker.

Its not exactly what I wouldve imagined, but I like it better than the original cover.
The video is amazing, my friend. I recommend adding subtitles: [url=The video is amazing, my friend. I recommend adding subtitles: https://essaywriter.org/buy-college-papers , it will improve the overall picture and help everyone understand what you're saying.
Excellent posts! I'm actually about to share this information.