Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Racism,Toxicity and Threats in Agma
Toxicity
In agma theres a much toxicity people call u dogs, stupids and arabs and many other things. this in pretty annoying and make some people cry and feel bad of him/she self. This is one of the big reasons that people quit. It also makes a bad community so sora and staff pls stop this toxicity.
Racism
many people in agma are racists they go hunt all arabs and turks they can find. sometimes when i farm in secret rooms other guys ask me if we can duo farm sometimes i say yes and sometimes i say no if i say yes then some of my friends turn be the bag just bcs i let a arab a turk farm with me if i say no the guy will call me a stupid racist. i also hope that sora and staff can stop this.
Threats
many times at day i get private messages where at the people who sent it says(i want your acc)
i always say no but then they say there passwords and say that if not i say mine too they gonna hack my acc or ban me
one time one of my accs actually got hacked and that is a HUGE problem bcs then they can hack every acc in agma.
so i really hope that sora and staff also will help with this problem

i think that this is the 3 worst problems in agma right now
[-] The following 3 users Like Gepard's post:
  • fisa, nachochesse, Redfox
(02-26-2021, 07:41 AM)Gepard Wrote: Toxicity
In agma theres a much toxicity people call u dogs, stupids and arabs and many other things. this in pretty annoying and make some people cry and feel bad of him/she self. This is one of the big reasons that people quit. It also makes a bad community so sora and staff pls stop this toxicity.
Racism
many people in agma are racists they go hunt all arabs and turks they can find. sometimes when i farm in secret rooms other guys ask me if we can duo farm sometimes i say yes and sometimes i say no if i say yes then some of my friends turn be the bag just bcs i let a arab a turk farm with me if i say no the guy will call me a stupid racist. i also hope that sora and staff can stop this.
Threats
many times at day i get private messages where at the people who sent it says(i want your acc)
i always say no but then they say there passwords and say that if not i say mine too they gonna hack my acc or ban me
one time one of my accs actually got hacked and that is a HUGE problem bcs then they can hack every acc in agma.

The thing that i highlighted in this reply(the bigger text) is definitely the conclusion,and,while everything you said is likely true,saying that ”you think” is (in-a-way) a way of saying that its probably not true,but i still understand everything you said,and i also have the same opinions(and similar experiences)
Racism
Threats

Thats why Sora added online supports to the game and if they actually found the the person they complaint about to be guilty ,they could mute that player so that they cannot type on the chat.
But sadly I dont see any supports online on the game anymore Angel

[Image: bannerdiscor.gif]   

(02-26-2021, 05:09 PM)fisa Wrote:
Racism
Threats

Thats why Sora added online supports to the game and if they actually found the the person they complaint about to be guilty ,they could mute that player so that they cannot type on the chat.
But sadly I dont see any supports online on the game anymor every player in agma whos toxic to other
its about 60% of all players whos toxic try go in random server be in it 5 min at u will definitly see people who toxic. and u cant ban them all
Hacks: it is extremely unlikely that in the history of agma (about 5 years) there was any hack, ever.
Myth: people get hacked.
But let me bust the myth:
Reality:
1. people use silly password such as 123456 or username + 123 , for example Redfox123 and these insecure password are simply guessed
2. People share accounts (passwords) and then
A) they lie about it and say they got “hacked” or
B) their friend leaked the password and other people log in
No worries, if your password is secure and you don’t tell it to anyone then you will not get hacked.

I have never ever seen any support online in Agma. Ok, I only checked like 10 times... but I think it doesn’t work because if a support goes online they probably would get spammed with pms. Often there are 1000 players online in Agma and a single supporter can’t handle that.

Agma used to be a super toxic place. People like NDNN, an ultra racist, used to spread racism in Agma almost every day, over years. I don’t know if it can be stopped. Toxicity is the normal everyday life in Agma. If you want a game to be free of toxicity you need to fight it right from the beginning, and keep fighting it forever. You need a big staff team to be online in servers and monitor chats and shouts and nicknames. Agma intensified the fight against toxicity but I don’t think it’s enough. Also Agma has a fundamental problem: People who spend many hours in thr game to farm powerups or coins, or just buy are more OP. People fight with each other about resources (farming gold/powerups) and its not a friendly fight, it’s a merciless fight sometimes. Agma itself can easily trigger people and they become toxic, like many other games actually - take call of duty multiplayer as an example. Sometimes youtubers getting stuff for free. With specials such as multifeed, that by the way is not available for anyone anymore. Remove the “social pressure”, and don’t put players in such an extremely competitive environment and there will be less tension and fights and hate.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Redfox's post:
  • fisa