Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i want gigantic 4 back!
i want gigantic 4 back bcs it a really good server where theres not so many people so u can play with your friends without someone powerspammer comes and destroy the hole server.Also when i wanna play on a other server i normaly go gigantic 4 and play but now when gigantic 4 is not there i just go ofline or im bored. so I WANT GIGANTIC 4 BACK!!
(02-25-2021, 12:46 PM)Gepard Wrote: i want gigantic 4 back bcs it a really good server where theres not so many people so u can play with your friends without someone powerspammer comes and destroy the hole server.Also when i wanna play on a other server i normaly go gigantic 4 and play but now when gigantic 4 is not there i just go ofline or im bored. so I WANT GIGANTIC 4 BACK!!

Actually , gigantic 4 is a server most power users come to to take over he whole server and use portals to take over the map for xp and I think gigantic 4 is removed due to people gaining xp and making the game unbalanced ,not sure about that.

[Image: bannerdiscor.gif]   

(02-25-2021, 03:39 PM)fisa Wrote:
(02-25-2021, 12:46 PM)Gepard Wrote: i want gigantic 4 back bcs it a really good server where theres not so many people so u can play with your friends without someone powerspammer comes and destroy the hole server.Also when i wanna play on a other server i normaly go gigantic 4 and play but now when gigantic 4 is not there i just go ofline or im bored. so I WANT GIGANTIC 4 BACK!!

Actually , gigantic 4 is a server most power users come to to take over he whole server and use portals to take over the map for xp and I think gigantic 4 is removed due to people gaining xp and making the game unbalanced ,not sure about that.

i know that sometimes people come and xp farm but thats 2%-10% of the time and the other time i play with my friends
Imo it’s better if there are less servers, more crowded lobbies are much more fun. If there are only 20 players in a gigantic server is kinda boring... and well xp gains in general are hella unbalanced

(@firebone#9999)