Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intro
I am Jamess and ive been playing agma for 3 yrs , My favorite servers are Solo Selffeed royale NA, Selffeed NA and Splitrun paradise and I got pretty good at all of them. But Solo Selffeed is not as fun now though cuz of teamers ruining it so now i play mainly Splitrun and Selffeed NA. I played agar.io awhile back then I found out about agma and loved it because it had different servers which have different playing styles. I also like to play minecraft and geometry dash, and I love dogs and I would eat blueberry muffins for breakfast lunch and dinner if I could
[-] The following 2 users Like Jamess65o's post:
  • fisa, Redfox
Hey and welcome to the forums! Big Grin
(02-20-2021, 01:26 AM)Jamess65o Wrote: I am Jamess and ive been playing agma for 3 yrs , My favorite servers are Solo Selffeed royale NA, Selffeed NA and Splitrun paradise and I got pretty good at all of them. But Solo Selffeed is not as fun now though cuz of teamers ruining it so now i play mainly Splitrun and Selffeed NA. I played agar.io awhile back then I found out about agma and loved it because it had different servers which have different playing styles. I also like to play minecraft and geometry dash, and I love dogs and I would eat blueberry muffins for breakfast lunch and dinner if I could

Good introduction and welcome to forums ! Smile
Hope you have a good time here!

[Image: bannerdiscor.gif]