Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
HOW TO BE A PRO
There are several tricks to earn coins here I will show you 2: - You can enter ultrasonic either from Europe or North America and in the gold block give mass to exchange them for coins but be careful when you put it in gray you will have to wait for it to turn golden again or remove the mass -In the shop on the left you will see some letters with coins that say ¨ [free coins] invite friends¨ and there you can refer a friend and when he reaches level 5 he will give you a point: - with 5 points you gain 40 bots for 1hr - with 10 points you gain 100 bots for 4hrs - with 15 points you earn 50k coins - with 20 points you earn 100k coins These were my favorites in my personal opinion. What do you think?
[Image: tumblr_nmtb8tkF9s1si4e7ko1_500.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like yukichan's post:
  • Not a bot, Sarah123
(02-20-2019, 09:49 AM)yukichan Wrote: There are several tricks to earn coins here I will show you 2: - You can enter ultrasonic either from Europe or North America and in the gold block give mass to exchange them for coins but be careful when you put it in gray you will have to wait for it to turn golden again or remove the mass -In the shop on the left you will see some letters with coins that say ¨ [free coins] invite friends¨ and there you can refer a friend and when he reaches level 5 he will give you a point: - with 5 points you gain 40 bots for 1hr - with 10 points you gain 100 bots for 4hrs - with 15 points you earn 50k coins - with 20 points you earn 100k coins   These were my favorites in my personal opinion. What do you think?

I'd rather just farm them. I don't like wasting time trying to get people to referrals to be honestttt. In my opinion I actually liked watching an ad thing to get coins. I do think supersonic is the best place to farm however. Especially if you have bots, it would be way easier to farm. Knowing supersonic has free bots means you can farm even more but faster, seeing as it is a fast paced server. Either that or you could buy bots yourself. If you collect them one by one in the different locations that they spawn the bots stack and the time you have left with the bots will reset back to another 10 minutes. Buying bots can be beneficial because you would gain coins fast like if you had 300 bots it would be really easy to farm 100k in under 30 minutes. After you farm and the coin turns gay you would have to wait for it to regenerate. Waiting for the block to turn back gold again isn't that long of a wait (I think at least a minute till it regenerates.) There are always these two people farming at supersonic EU. I can't imagine how many coins they have xD, they even set a goal which is something I don't do. I just think wasting your time getting referrals is wasting time because you could be farming xD It would take way less the to farm than to go around collecting referrals. -- at least that's just my opinionnn.
[Image: zero_two_eating.gif]
[-] The following 4 users Like YaGirlBantrr's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Sarah123, Squirrel , yukichan
(02-21-2019, 10:38 AM)YaGirlBantrr Wrote:
(02-20-2019, 09:49 AM)yukichan Wrote: There are several tricks to earn coins here I will show you 2: - You can enter ultrasonic either from Europe or North America and in the gold block give mass to exchange them for coins but be careful when you put it in gray you will have to wait for it to turn golden again or remove the mass -In the shop on the left you will see some letters with coins that say ¨ [free coins] invite friends¨ and there you can refer a friend and when he reaches level 5 he will give you a point: - with 5 points you gain 40 bots for 1hr - with 10 points you gain 100 bots for 4hrs - with 15 points you earn 50k coins - with 20 points you earn 100k coins   These were my favorites in my personal opinion. What do you think?

I'd rather just farm them. I don't like wasting time trying to get people to referrals to be honestttt. In my opinion I actually liked watching an ad thing to get coins. I do think supersonic is the best place to farm however. Especially if you have bots, it would be way easier to farm. Knowing supersonic has free bots means you can farm even more but faster, seeing as it is a fast paced server. Either that or you could buy bots yourself. If you collect them one by one in the different locations that they spawn the bots stack and the time you have left with the bots will reset back to another 10 minutes. Buying bots can be beneficial because you would gain coins fast like if you had 300 bots it would be really easy to farm 100k in under 30 minutes. After you farm and the coin turns gay you would have to wait for it to regenerate. Waiting for the block to turn back gold again isn't that long of a wait (I think at least a minute till it regenerates.) There are always these two people farming at supersonic EU. I can't imagine how many coins they have xD, they even set a goal which is something I don't do. I just think wasting your time getting referrals is wasting time because you could be farming xD It would take way less the to farm than to go around collecting referrals. -- at least that's just my opinionnn.
ok
[Image: tumblr_nmtb8tkF9s1si4e7ko1_500.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like yukichan's post:
  • Good luck to all, Not a bot, Sarah123
(02-22-2019, 06:19 AM)yukichan Wrote:
(02-21-2019, 10:38 AM)YaGirlBantrr Wrote:

ok
I see you took the time to read that  Wink
[Image: zero_two_eating.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like YaGirlBantrr's post:
  • Good luck to all, Not a bot, Sarah123