Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Forums improvements!
@Sora we rly need someone to make a video for [Basics rules for forums for beginners] that we could put on the top of the forums page
It is hard for new people to understand things here from time to time!
Most of them dont even know the difference between a forum and a thread to a post!
so ,if there was a video to explain all the things for forums would have been great!
Most people come to forums but leave as soon they register as they find forums very confusing!
So we rly needed someone to make a video on it
You could add rewards for it ,so people gets interested to make a video on it
There should be some requirements for it too like good editing ,carrying out all the basic information of the forums ,and soft music <3

[Image: bannerdiscor.gif]   

[-] The following 5 users Like fisa's post:
  • Light*, nachochesse, Redfox, SilverYT_official2, Sora
Well there is this, this and this but sounds good  Cool
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

[-] The following 2 users Like FilipCro125's post:
  • fisa, Light*
I don’t know... sometimes it is difficult to use the forums, oh yes. But most of the time it’s not too difficult?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Redfox's post:
  • fisa
(02-04-2021, 08:22 AM)Redfox Wrote: I don’t know... sometimes it is difficult to use the forums, oh yes. But most of the time it’s not too difficult?

Yes when you get the hang of it
But not for new people
They find it confusing and just leave
and dont give the time to see how it works Dodgy

[Image: bannerdiscor.gif]   

[-] The following 2 users Like fisa's post:
  • Redfox, Squirrel
(01-31-2021, 06:23 AM)fisa Wrote: @Sora we rly need someone to make a video for [Basics rules for forums for beginners] that we could put on the top of the forums page
Most of them dont even know the difference between a forum and a thread to a post!
so ,if there was a video to explain all the things for forums would have been great!
Most people come to forums but leave as soon they register as they find forums very confusing!
There should be some requirements for it too like good editing ,carrying out all the basic information of the forums ,and soft music <3

I can make the video if you want @Sora  Big Grin

btw I sent you the fixed version of the video on discord!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lazaro's post:
  • Sora
(01-31-2021, 06:23 AM)fisa Wrote: @Sora we rly need someone to make a video for [Basics rules for forums for beginners] that we could put on the top of the forums page

I haven't even seen this post, I made two guides

https://youtu.be/-CoVXc7h2_0

https://youtu.be/jdfF0LSB7C4

@Sora

Need Help? Ask