Register
Hello There, Guest!

Poll: How many enjoys and love NACHO CHEESE a lot?
This poll is closed.
I love nacho!
100.00%
4 100.00%
He's good
0%
0 0%
Not me!
0%
0 0%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Special Message to all!
Heart 
Hey folks and good evening to you! Today at this time, something just didn't feel right for me currently for some strange reason, I decided to create a poll for all of the lovely people here to show how much they enjoy me being here, I won't never ever leave this community because it is just the right place for me, it puts a smile to my face, brings me the joyest moments and also does everything that makes get involved into the great experiences and moments and everyone loves me here. It's just a poll to show how much they loved me being a part of this community.
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
[-] The following 4 users Like nachochesse's post:
  • fisa, LoserBFDI, Redfox, Sora
And where is that poll? Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like Redfox's post:
  • fisa, LoserBFDI
(01-28-2021, 07:16 AM)Redfox Wrote: And where is that poll? Smile

Omg RedFox your pfp is so cool!
who made it? can you plz make one for me!

[Image: bannerdiscor.gif]   

[-] The following 2 users Like fisa's post:
  • LoserBFDI, Redfox
(01-28-2021, 05:26 AM)nachochesse Wrote: Hey folks and good evening to you! Today at this time, something just didn't feel right for me currently for some strange reason, I decided to create a poll for all of the lovely people here to show how much they enjoy me being here, I won't never ever leave this community because it is just the right place for me, it puts a smile to my face, brings me the joyest moments and also does everything that makes get involved into the great experiences and moments and everyone loves me here. It's just a poll to show how much they loved me being a part of this community.

Thanks for the kind message nacho. I'm glad to have you in the community, and very glad to hear that you feel welcome here! I hope everyone feels this way.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 3 users Like Sora's post:
  • fisa, ihami, LoserBFDI
(01-29-2021, 04:42 AM)Sora Wrote:
(01-28-2021, 05:26 AM)nachochesse Wrote: Hey folks and good evening to you! Today at this time, something just didn't feel right for me currently for some strange reason, I decided to create a poll for all of the lovely people here to show how much they enjoy me being here, I won't never ever leave this community because it is just the right place for me, it puts a smile to my face, brings me the joyest moments and also does everything that makes get involved into the great experiences and moments and everyone loves me here. It's just a poll to show how much they loved me being a part of this community.

Thanks for the kind message nacho. I'm glad to have you in the community, and very glad to hear that you feel welcome here! I hope everyone feels this way.

Yes, @Sora i feel welcomed to thanks to you we don't have to be shy to say. hi if you Weren't here this game won't exist but right now the game is doing fantastic!
   Guys did you know patience brings you good things in life              listen to this.                     https://youtu.be/Uh83QLuIHDc                       Hey guys! If y'all have any questions for me I will be happy to answer your question contact me.
[-] The following 2 users Like XxtoxicagmaytxX's post:
  • LoserBFDI, Sora

Great to hear, you are having fun Nacho!
And we are buddies we are for each other ,when we need help!!

[Image: bannerdiscor.gif]   

[-] The following 1 user Likes fisa's post:
  • LoserBFDI
Nacho I voted “I love nacho” <3
[-] The following 3 users Like Redfox's post:
  • fisa, LoserBFDI, nachochesse