Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Agma: Cant send gifts via Xsolla?
Hello, it is no longer possible to send gifts to friends via Xsolla?  Huh
The list of friends (in Xsolla) is completely empty.
@Sora I have asked someone else and this seems to be a general bug for all users (not just for me).
(01-23-2021, 01:23 PM)solo_player123 Wrote: Hello, it is no longer possible to send gifts to friends via Xsolla?  Huh
The list of friends (in Xsolla) is completely empty.
I am very sorry to hear that! That is very disappointing to hear about the game, not being able to have possible access with Xsolla anymore just to gift special stuff to the lovely people in the community. Sorry for those of you who are currently experiencing the pain of hearing this very shocking news. Maybe it's either because Agma.io is having lagging problems or everyone is having an internet connection problem. I know what if feels like in this situation. But I have just a wonderful idea to bring the smile on everyone's faces again, how about if everyone can gift special stuff to people in this community by having access to PayPal. Smile
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like nachochesse's post:
  • fisa, Redfox
Yes you are right! Smile
Unfortunately not everyone can use PayPal. Sad
Xsolla is great because it adds a lot of new ways of payment!
I love it and I hope it will work again. Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Redfox's post:
  • fisa
Sometimes people have gift cards like xs agma.io has everything so you can buy stuff on agma.io and enjoy your agma.io stuff. i buy stuff with paypal for an example if i didn't have paypal i would use xs and Transfer the money to xs and thats how it works!
   Guys did you know patience brings you good things in life              listen to this.                     https://youtu.be/Uh83QLuIHDc                       Hey guys! If y'all have any questions for me I will be happy to answer your question contact me.