Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Powerup ...
We all are very proud of the current updates that agma.io added in the game like giving the macro feed and split to everyone. Last time it was only for gold members and can be bought of coins. This time i i wanna say that the powerups panel of the shop was not updated for much time. I would like to ask you guys to include a new feature in the powerups panel, the magnet powerup. This will help the players to attract pellets across them, the duration should not me more than 10 seconds. This can cost at least 8K of coins and can also be included in package bundles.

Thank You
Your Sincere
btbx_tushar.
[-] The following 4 users Like btbx_tushar's post:
  • fireboneee, nachochesse, Redfox, Sora
(01-15-2021, 05:11 AM)btbx_tushar Wrote: We all are very proud of the current updates that agma.io added in the game like giving the macro feed and split to everyone. Last time it was only for gold members and can be bought of coins. This time i i wanna say that the powerups panel of the shop was not updated for much time. I would like to ask you guys to include a new feature in the powerups panel, the magnet powerup. This will help the players to attract pellets across them, the duration should not me more than 10 seconds. This can cost at least 8K of coins and can also be included in package bundles.

Thank You
Your Sincere
btbx_tushar.

Macro feed and split are not the current updates of agma
what did you actually mean by last time it was only for gold members?
How is the powerups panel of the game not updated 
there are so many new powerups Exclamation

magnet powerup? nice thinking 
 what does that actually do?
attract pellets
could you explain about the powerup more briefly 
plz!

[Image: bannerdiscor.gif]   

[-] The following 1 user Likes fisa's post:
  • btbx_tushar
Like an inverses push powerup but instead of pushing away it would pull cells.
[-] The following 2 users Like Redfox's post:
  • btbx_tushar, fisa
(01-15-2021, 01:47 PM)fisa Wrote:
(01-15-2021, 05:11 AM)btbx_tushar Wrote: We all are very proud of the current updates that agma.io added in the game like giving the macro feed and split to everyone. Last time it was only for gold members and can be bought of coins. This time i i wanna say that the powerups panel of the shop was not updated for much time. I would like to ask you guys to include a new feature in the powerups panel, the magnet powerup. This will help the players to attract pellets across them, the duration should not me more than 10 seconds. This can cost at least 8K of coins and can also be included in package bundles.

Thank You
Your Sincere
btbx_tushar.

Macro feed and split are not the current updates of agma
what did you actually mean by last time it was only for gold members?
How is the powerups panel of the game not updated 
there are so many new powerups Exclamation

magnet powerup? nice thinking 
 what does that actually do?
attract pellets
could you explain about the powerup more briefly 
plz!
I wanted to say that before at least 1 year ago, only gold were given the power of macro split and feed. Not the normal users. They needed to buy them with coins. 

I wanna say that the magnet powerup will attract the pellets for a particular range and for a particular duration for the one who use it. This will be like a mass boost that all the pellets within a range is embedding in you.

(01-15-2021, 09:02 PM)Redfox Wrote: Like an inverses push powerup but instead of pushing away it would pull cells.

Thank You
Your Sincere
btbx_tushar.

...well magnet power sounds good but the ability is poor....whts it good only attracting pellets...think more...its just piling powrrs even not in need
Hi, I am Dhruv play by the of [INDIA] DESTRUCTOR. I maybe change my nickname in game but u can add me my username is DhRuV1111.
 Any query u wanna ask u can ask freely . 
I will help u in agma chat , agf forums , discord . Feel free and u have my support 24/7. 
#SupportingOurAgmaCommunity

Discord- Dhruv#5369
(01-19-2021, 09:01 AM)DhRuV1111 Wrote:

Thank You
Your Sincere
btbx_tushar.

...well magnet power sounds good but the ability is poor....whts it good only attracting pellets...think more...its just piling powrrs even not in need

Actually the mass boost pellet is also useless. No one can do anything with 1000 Mass. It is useless in giga, giant, gigantic and many more servers. This was just an idea for a new update in powerup panel. It depends on the players how they use it.

(01-20-2021, 10:38 AM)btbx_tushar Wrote:

Thank You
Your Sincere
btbx_tushar.

Actually the mass boost pellet is also useless. No one can do anything with 1000 Mass. It is useless in giga, giant, gigantic and many more servers. This was just an idea for a new update in powerup panel. It depends on the players how they use it.

Thank You
Your Sincere
btbx_tushar.

I like your new power-up idea! The cost is low, at just 8000 coins, but affects a small range for only 10 seconds -- he might not get a chance to get ahead with those numbers!

I would like to take your idea a few steps further. Yes, have a 'Magnetic' power-up that turns you into a vacuum cleaner for food, but make it 15 sec, (playtest it to see where you have a reasonable chance of gaining more tha 8K), and then allow the user to stack these powerups! If you use two in a row quickly, it expands the range under which it is effective, up to some maximum (to prevent ugly use of it, and bugs).Allow someone to deploy another one when it's almost used up, and it will extend it.. plus have that short spam where (because two are active at once) the range expands a bit. Have it also affect pellets shot by a player, and that would allow someone to intercept food intended for another player.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • fisa, solo_player123

Thank You
Your Sincere
btbx_tushar.

Thank You
Your Sincere
btbx_tushar.

lol...You are highly mistaken...mass balls are very good pwoers.....used correctely.....gives u loads of fun and help in wars...........espcially like in crazy insta n other servers......even in big servers.people like salako or yt and other spam mass balls and its so fun to watch.
Hi, I am Dhruv play by the of [INDIA] DESTRUCTOR. I maybe change my nickname in game but u can add me my username is DhRuV1111.
 Any query u wanna ask u can ask freely . 
I will help u in agma chat , agf forums , discord . Feel free and u have my support 24/7. 
#SupportingOurAgmaCommunity

Discord- Dhruv#5369