Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Ability...
As we all know that the christmas update brought the multifeed option for players, it is one of the best things to be seen. The people who have multifeed are more likely to conquer the map faster. It becomes easy to transfer the mass in a major cell to avoid our other parts to be eaten by other giants. This feature makes the solo tricksplit a bit faster. So i want to say, why don't we add the multifeed feature in the powerup panel of the shop ? We can make it a bit costly than freeze but not too much cost of coins, So that other people can use it.

Hope you may like my post.

Username : alliswellbots  (Agma.io Username to add in friend list.)
(01-15-2021, 04:50 AM)btbx_tushar Wrote: As we all know that the christmas update brought the multifeed option for players, it is one of the best things to be seen. The people who have multifeed are more likely to conquer the map faster. It becomes easy to transfer the mass in a major cell to avoid our other parts to be eaten by other giants. This feature makes the solo tricksplit a bit faster. So i want to say, why don't we add the multifeed feature in the powerup panel of the shop ? We can make it a bit costly than freeze but not too  much cost of coins, So that other people can use it.

Hope you may like my post.

Username : alliswellbots  (Agma.io Username to add in friend list.)

nope this isnt a good idea
So what you are trying to say is adding the multifeed feature in the ability section and buying it with game coins
This will just ruin the fun,community, and cause more lagg Exclamation
Sometimes people have to think about the community too, is it going to be good, is it going to be bad?

adding something to to the game for fun can cause the community to hate it and lagg is already the main problem in browser games

Even if it has to come I would say the price of it be 500k coins , maybe even more like 1m coins
So not everyone can get it easily and it can maintain its balance Exclamation

[Image: bannerdiscor.gif]   

[-] The following 2 users Like fisa's post:
  • btbx_tushar, DoctorFinkle
I’d like it being in the shop, but it should be pretty costly since it’s an OP ability..

(@firebone#9999)
(01-15-2021, 01:35 PM)fisa Wrote: nope this isnt a good idea
So what you are trying to say is adding the multifeed feature in the ability section and buying it with game coins
This will just ruin the fun,community, and cause more lagg Exclamation
Sometimes people have to think about the community too, is it going to be good, is it going to be bad?

adding something to to the game for fun can cause the community to hate it and lagg is already the main problem in browser games

Even if it has to come I would say the price of it be 500k coins , maybe even more like 1m coins
So not everyone can get it easily and it can maintain its balance Exclamation

I thought I'd heard that "Multi-feed" was a special limited-time thing, and that it has been removed again?

I'm not positive, but that's what I heard.

I wouldn't even realize if it were being used on me. haha...
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • fisa, nachochesse, Sora
I'm guessing that if Sora liked my post, that means I was right, and Multi-feed has sauntered off into the sunset!

lol
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • fisa
Very very sad

(@firebone#9999)
(02-10-2021, 07:34 AM)fireboneee Wrote: Very very sad

thank God multifeed is removed
only special limited edition offers is good for it
otherwise it gets too op for other people

(02-08-2021, 07:50 AM)fireboneee Wrote: I’d like it being in the shop, but it should be pretty costly since it’s an OP ability..

It should be a free ability to gold member users
No, it is best it stayed limited lol. Poor lads on the Solo server would be so annoyed since virus farming runs rampant there
(02-10-2021, 07:23 PM)Lazaro Wrote:
(02-08-2021, 07:50 AM)fireboneee Wrote: I’d like it being in the shop, but it should be pretty costly since it’s an OP ability..

It should be a free ability to gold member users

no lmao

(@firebone#9999)
(02-10-2021, 09:00 PM)Apix Wrote: No, it is best it stayed limited lol. Poor lads on the Solo server would be so annoyed since virus farming runs rampant there

I’m not sure but I believe it didn’t work on the solo server
(02-12-2021, 05:24 AM)Redfox Wrote:
(02-10-2021, 09:00 PM)Apix Wrote: No, it is best it stayed limited lol. Poor lads on the Solo server would be so annoyed since virus farming runs rampant there

I’m not sure but I believe it didn’t work on the solo server

It did work on solo selfeed br

[-] The following 1 user Likes fisa's post:
  • Redfox
lmao wtff

(@firebone#9999)
Spam bot Sad