Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 3 Recent Skins!
Photo 
Here are the skins that were recently created by all of the lovely people in the community:

[Image: nwdn_file_temp_1611588148263.jpg?width=427&height=427]
(This skin was officially made by Endboss, EndBoss#6188
The design here looks amazing man! Nice skin! Everyone should give him around of applause!

[Image: circle-cropped_8.png?width=427&height=427]
(This skin was officially made by UNSTOPPABLE, Unstoppable#2545)
Let's be honest that this skin also does look
magnificent, especially when the name is
attached to the skin! Amazing! Everyone should give him around of an applause as well!

[Image: flip.png?width=427&height=427]
(This skin was created by our beloved support member Ket, ket#0027)
As I've mentioned last weekend that even though that she is confirmed 
as a support member in this community, she still makes incredibly creative skins.
The design of this looks absolutely wonderful, you have done an excellent job ket,
thank you! Everyone should give her around of applause!

That is all of the recent skins that were posted in "#skins" channel in the game discord server by all of these lovely people here. Thank you so much you all, you are such wonderful people.   [Image: heart.png] Have a great rest of your day all and I'll see you later. Wink
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
[-] The following 4 users Like nachochesse's post:
  • fisa, LoserBFDI, Pump, QueenOfQueens
(01-29-2021, 10:18 PM)nachochesse Wrote: Here are the skins that were recently created by all of the lovely people in the community:
~~ Snip snip so the reply isn’t so long

Very nice skins! I like all 3. 

I’d like to thank you for spreading positivity and complimenting people where you can. I’m positive I’m not the only person thankful for this, you’re really helping not only the people mentioned in the thread, but also the community in general. Spreading kindness can be a chain reaction.
Julia.#7089 On Discord (:
Heart
[-] The following 2 users Like QueenOfQueens's post:
  • fisa, Redfox
(01-29-2021, 10:18 PM)nachochesse Wrote: Here are the skins that were recently created by all of the lovely people in the community:

The design here looks amazing man! Nice skin! Everyone should give him around of applause!

attached to the skin! Amazing! Everyone should give him around of an applause as well!

as a support member in this community, she still makes incredibly creative skins.
The design of this looks absolutely wonderful, you have done an excellent job ket,

That is all of the recent skins that were posted in "#skins" channel in the game discord server by all of these lovely people here. Thank you so much you all, you are such wonderful people.   [Image: heart.png] Have a great rest of your day all and I'll see you later. Wink

They are very beautiful but I noticed that the first skin I had seen in the past on google, while I was looking for images to make other skins for myself..  it would seem that EndBoss has simply cut an image to make it 512x512 but I would not put it in a top skins since it's just a cutout, or it could be that endboss made it, but it's too similar. 
[Image: f4c8a95ac1c027f988707dd7ea9aa735.jpg]
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough."
[-] The following 2 users Like Bascan's post:
  • fisa, ihami
(03-07-2021, 09:03 AM)Bascan Wrote:

They are very beautiful but I noticed that the first skin I had seen in the past on google, while I was looking for images to make other skins for myself..  it would seem that EndBoss has simply cut an image to make it 512x512 but I would not put it in a top skins since it's just a cutout, or it could be that endboss made it, but it's too similar. 
[Image: f4c8a95ac1c027f988707dd7ea9aa735.jpg]

I think you are right Bascan,
but these images does have a little difference
but doesnt seem much of a difference so I assume you are right Bascan, it doesnt fit to be on top of the agma.io skins

[Image: bannerdiscor.gif]   

Cool. i like the wolf one and the others but i like the wolf one more
[Image: 8bea7b50bc70c859209a7f2d5b87f79d.png]
signature made by @fisa