Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Happy New Year!
First of all,in this thread,every time its New Years Eve(31st of December),everyone will post here a wish(for example:Happy New Year!)
Second of all,Everyone have a great day and Happy New Year!(i hope 2021 will be better than 2020)
[-] The following 3 users Like LoserBFDI's post:
  • fisa, nachochesse, Redfox
(01-01-2021, 09:08 AM)LoserBFDI Wrote: First of all,in this thread,every time its New Years Eve(31st of December),everyone will post here a wish(for example:Happy New Year!)
Second of all,Everyone have a great day and Happy New Year!(i hope 2021 will be better than 2020)

Happy New Year, BFDI, and everyone else!

How can 2021 not be better than 2020? We have vaccines on the way, although it will be quite some time before everyone has received one.

I am positive about 2021 being a better year!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • fisa, nachochesse, Redfox
(01-01-2021, 11:20 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(01-01-2021, 09:08 AM)LoserBFDI Wrote: First of all,in this thread,every time its New Years Eve(31st of December),everyone will post here a wish(for example:Happy New Year!)

How can 2021 not be better than 2020? We have vaccines on the way, although it will be quite some time before everyone has received one.

I am positive about 2021 being a better year!
I agree with Squirrel
Happy New Year!

[Image: bannerdiscor.gif]   

(01-01-2021, 11:20 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

I am positive about 2021 being a better year
Everyone calls me Loser,unless youre talking about the BFDI series,which,right now,is in its 11th anniversary.

I said this because i think you just called me BFDI(or its a mistake,idk)

If you dont understand,read what is written next to the ”Happy New Year”
[-] The following 1 user Likes LoserBFDI's post:
  • fisa
Happy New Year everyone!! Smile Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Redfox's post:
  • fisa
Happy New Years! Big Grin
You wont ever accomplish your goals if you never had them set, You cant expect god or reality do stuff for you it wont happen over night, Accomplish YOUR own goals ~Fandango
[-] The following 2 users Like Fandango's post:
  • fisa, Redfox
(01-01-2021, 03:43 PM)LoserBFDI Wrote: Everyone calls me Loser,unless youre talking about the BFDI series,which,right now,is in its 11th anniversary.

No, I called you BFDI, because my other alternative was to do what you are used to, and I would never call someone that, unless maybe I was really angry with them, and they'd done something truly foolish.

I myself once had a name which had completely negative connotations. I got onto a chat system, and was asked what I wanted to be called... I tried to choose 'Trash Compactor' which was the handle under which I had cracked some software, so people could have a backup copy.

But this system allowed names of a maximum of 8 letters, so I shortened it to simply 'Trash'.

It actually went quite well, because in that community I think I was quite well regarded, and I cannot remember a single person making me feel that I was 'aptly named'.

But during that time, I was also very shy, and did not have a high opinion of myself.

So when I see someone calling themselves something that is negative, now I never go along with it, hoping that they will realize the negative connotation is simply not true! (Just in case that's what they are thinking in the back of their minds.)
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • fisa
(01-11-2021, 09:49 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(01-01-2021, 03:43 PM)LoserBFDI Wrote: Everyone calls me Loser,unless youre talking about the BFDI series,which,right now,is in its 11th anniversary.

No, I called you BFDI, because my other alternative was to do what you are used to, and I would never call someone that, unless maybe I was really angry with them, and they'd done something truly foolish.

I myself once had a name which had completely negative connotations.  I got onto a chat system, and was asked what I wanted to be called... I tried to choose 'Trash Compactor' which was the handle under which I had cracked some software, so people could have a backup copy.

But this system allowed names of a maximum of 8 letters, so I shortened it to simply 'Trash'.

It actually went quite well, because in that community I think I was quite well regarded, and I cannot remember a single person making me feel that I was 'aptly named'.

But during that time, I was also very shy, and did not have a high opinion of myself.

So when I see someone calling themselves something that is negative, now I never go along with it, hoping that they will realize the negative connotation is simply not true! (Just in case that's what they are thinking in the back of their minds.)

I sorta understand, but,like i said in my introduction,my name is Loser.
I understand what youre talking about,but still.
(01-11-2021, 11:58 AM)LoserBFDI Wrote: I sorta understand, but,like i said in my introduction,my name is Loser.
I understand what youre talking about,but still.

If you could explain to me how I shouldn't take 'loser' in a negative way, then I would call you what you wanted. I did that myself, back when I was 'Trash' on that chat system 30 to 35 years ago!!

It gave me a chance to explain that I'd been a software pirate, and that was the first half of my moniker back when I did that. And that turned it from something negative, into a cool way to start conversations with people instead!

Somewhere I even have a baseball cap, black with red trim, on the front, the symbol and name of that chat system, which was called 'Metropolis', and on the back, my name there, 'Trash'!
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • fisa