Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how to reset password
i was thinking to reset a password, but when i click it, enter my email, everything correctly. when i click reset, it says a error. so i basicly cant reset a password. i know that sora allready decided not to reset password manually but im begging if some admin/higher roles mod, can reset a password for me. i cant reset my password on agma.io because im from china, and my mail is from china. china do send a lot of junk mails, but that doesnt mean i cant reset my password right?
i eat sumuri's :O
(12-28-2020, 09:20 AM)xmaster Wrote: i was thinking to reset a password, but when i click it, enter my email, everything correctly. when i click reset, it says a error. so i basicly cant reset a password. i know that sora allready decided not to reset password manually but im begging if some admin/higher roles mod, can reset a password for me. i cant reset my password on agma.io because im from china, and my mail is from china. china do send a lot of junk mails, but that doesnt mean i cant reset my password right?

Sorry about your predicament, but if the password reset process that's in place doesn't work for you, then there's really no alternative.

If you put in the e-mail address properly, but didn't get the automated response that you're supposed to, you can check to see if there is a 'spam' folder that it was placed into by accident. If it's not there, then you simply can't reset it.

I know that China likes to control what it's people can and can't do, so at least I'm grateful that you can visit the Forums!

Hopefully someone in your family knows someone of importance, so that one day you can leave, go wherever you want, and do whatever you want. Smile

I am not a fan of China, but I love her people!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • fisa
(12-28-2020, 04:07 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(12-28-2020, 09:20 AM)xmaster Wrote: i was thinking to reset a password, but when i click it, enter my email, everything correctly. when i click reset, it says a error. so i basicly cant reset a password. i know that sora allready decided not to reset password manually but im begging if some admin/higher roles mod, can reset a password for me. i cant reset my password on agma.io because im from china, and my mail is from china. china do send a lot of junk mails, but that doesnt mean i cant reset my password right?

Sorry about your predicament, but if the password reset process that's in place doesn't work for you, then there's really no alternative.

If you put in the e-mail address properly, but didn't get the automated response that you're supposed to, you can check to see if there is a 'spam' folder that it was placed into by accident. If it's not there, then you simply can't reset it.

I know that China likes to control what it's people can and can't do, so at least I'm grateful that you can visit the Forums!

Hopefully someone in your family knows someone of importance, so that one day you can leave, go wherever you want, and do whatever you want. Smile

I am not a fan of China, but I love her people!

its not about the email, it says error:theres a error while verifying your email. what can i do? the email cant even go through? help plss.
i need to reset my pw because i think i shared with someone that could be a scammer
(12-29-2020, 01:18 AM)xmaster Wrote: its not about the email, it says error:theres a error while verifying your email. what can i do? the email cant even go through? help plss.
i need to reset my pw because i think i shared with someone that could be a scammer

Sorry, I'm not sure what the 'error' means.

If I had to guess, it'd be that the e-mail address listed for the account was sent a letter, to which it received a 'Mailer daemon' message saying 'User does not exist' or some such.

But only Sora could tell us for sure.

I can think of some other possibilities too such as when it tried to look up the MX record for the domain in question, either the domain didn't exist, or there was no MX record.

Or possibly that the string given as an e-mail address wasn't a valid e-mail address.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • -king-boss, fisa
You have to go to your inbox which is on your right above your level and ranks you should see "Profile" then next to it "Inbox" Press inbox then it will say reset password you can insert either your username or your email to reset it logged in or logged out of your account.
You wont ever accomplish your goals if you never had them set, You cant expect god or reality do stuff for you it wont happen over night, Accomplish YOUR own goals ~Fandango
[-] The following 2 users Like Fandango's post:
  • fisa, Redfox
(01-03-2021, 11:59 PM)Fandango Wrote: You have to go to your inbox which is on your right above your level and ranks you should see "Profile" then next to it "Inbox" Press inbox then it will say reset password you can insert either your username or your email to reset it logged in or logged out of your account.

Yes bro but the  password reset process that's in place doesn't work for him 
so thats the prob as he lives in china

[Image: bannerdiscor.gif]   

(01-04-2021, 04:57 AM)fisa Wrote:
(01-03-2021, 11:59 PM)Fandango Wrote: You have to go to your inbox which is on your right above your level and ranks you should see "Profile" then next to it "Inbox" Press inbox then it will say reset password you can insert either your username or your email to reset it logged in or logged out of your account.

so what should i do? i "cant" reset my password because i live in china? it makes no sense... so basicly my level 250 account is useless rn
(03-05-2021, 02:14 PM)xmaster Wrote:
(01-04-2021, 04:57 AM)fisa Wrote:

so what should i do? i "cant" reset my password because i live in china? it makes no sense... so basicly my level 250 account is useless rn

I really do not know how to help you with this, I think only Sora could help you with that so you should pm him....

[Image: bannerdiscor.gif]