Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How about adding daily tasks and player user missions in agma.io
Agma.io would be way better and addicting if there was daily tasks and player user missions and they would get a reward for each tasks or missions they complete !

This would make more players play this game Wink

Most players would find it hard to understand me 
here are examples what I meant :

Example of daily task and awards: like there would be daily tasks in every 24 hours and you will get rewards if you complete them, like ''Eat 50 viruses""  and the award is 5k coins

Example of player user missions and awards: Like this is the players info about his history ,Like ""kill 1000 players and he gains experience and coins both!!

[Image: bannerdiscor.gif]   

[-] The following 4 users Like fisa's post:
  • redknightYT, Rocksock, solo_player123, Squirrel
Like agar
[Image: Lightsig.png]
[-] The following 4 users Like Light*'s post:
  • fisa, redknightYT, Rocksock, solo_player123
(12-18-2020, 05:52 PM)Light* Wrote: Like agar
then why did you farm like 100m coins on agma lol
She meant it’s alike to Agar.
She did not mean she likes Agar.
Idea
[-] The following 5 users Like Redfox's post:
  • fisa, Light*, redknightYT, Rocksock, skkiller
(12-18-2020, 12:37 PM)fisa Wrote: Agma.io would be way better and addicting if there was daily tasks and player user missions and they would get a reward for each tasks or missions they complete !

This would make more players play this game Wink

Most players would find it hard to understand me 
here are examples what I meant :

Example of daily task and awards: like there would be daily tasks in every 24 hours and you will get rewards if you complete them, like ''Eat 50 viruses""  and the award is 5k coins

Example of player user missions and awards: Like this is the players info about his history ,Like ""kill 1000 players and he gains experience and coins both!!

This idea has been bandied about before, but nothing ever came of it. I'm wondering if Sora doesn't to have the game monitoring for all these extra little tasks, so it knows when to give out the little prizes. It seems like a waste of CPU cycles in a game where the players hate lag worse than they would 'like' daily tasks & prizes.

I did think of a way to avoid that, though.

Make the tasks a series of things you can garner from the stats that the game already keeps on whether or not you completed it.

You could use Daily Tasks as an incentive to try to get players to play in a new type of server than they usually do. And who knows, maybe people widen their horizons a bot more. Smile
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 4 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • fisa, Redfox, redknightYT, Rocksock
I agree Squirrel. If it’s based upon data that is already gathered it should not need a significant amount of extra calculations. At least none that cause lag. Smile
[-] The following 3 users Like Redfox's post:
  • fisa, redknightYT, Rocksock