Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abilities and powerups - agma wiki
Hey guys i've writed a new post for the agma.io wiki... i hope you enjoy it! Blush 
https://agmaio.fandom.com/wiki/Abilities_and_Powerups

If you didn't know in agma.io you can own some powerups or abilities (which I will explain later), they are objects that allow you to win more easily (no cheat).
The powerups are: Instant recombine, 2x speed, growth potion, push enemies, freeze opponents, virus, mothercell, portal, megaphone shout, wheel of fortune.
POWERUPS Description: when you have split cells, this powerup allows you to recombine them all together, without being subject to viruses. after buying it, simply press E to use it.                                                                     cost x1:   9,000 coins
this powerup lets you move twice as fast as normal. To use it, just press S.                                           cost x1:   5,900 coins
this powerup, after being dropped to the cell, allows you to earn 1000k of mass, to that cell.                     cost x1:   12,000
this powerup, makes a force emanate from your cell that drives away the other cells of other players from yours. I recommend using it when an enemy is making a single one, by looking at you, that is your biggest cell stays back and the smaller ones like towards you, so you you can eat the.                  cost x1:   3,000 coins
lets you free enemy for three seconds by dropping it on a cell.                                                              cost x1:  8,000 coins
You can use this item by dropping it where you wont, you can use it to divide it into small cells (it's like a normal virus, but you can put it wherever you want).                                      cost x1:   38,000 coins
it is like a virus, but it can be used in experimental servers.                                                 cost x1:   38,000 coins
the spawn portal will teleport you to random place the map, to use it, just drop the map and go into it.      cost x1:   39,000 coins
  • Megaphone Shout:
with this item you can write a test to send to all people on all servers.                                                                         cost x1: 24,000 coins
you can buy this item to add 1 spin to your wheel spin.                                                       cost x1:   16,000 coins
YOU CAN ALSO BUY POWERUPS WITH REAL MONEY (link):
https://agma.io/items.php

The abilities are: Freeze yourself, 2x psawn size, Cloack invisibility and 2x Exp.
You can use them for twenty-four hours from when you bought them
ABILITIES Description:
  • Freeze yourself:                                                                                                     
use it in game pressing F, very useful when you have more than 40.000k mass to do solotrick (its FREE FOR GOLD MEMBER) cost x1 (24 hours): 29,000 coins
  • Cloack Invisibility:
            use it in game pressing I, allows you to become invisible for 30 seconds and to stop it, just press I key again (its FREE FOR GOLD MEMBER)
cost x1 (24 hours): 32,000 coins
  • 2x Spawn Size:
             every time you enter the game, your initial size is x2 compared to normal (its FREE FOR GOLD MEMBER)
cost x1 (24 hours): 30,000 coins
cost x1 (24 hours): 199,000 coins

I hope you guys liked this new post, on the explanation of what powerups and abilities are, how they are used and how much they cost. Good luck using powerups and abilities Wink
Agma username of the creator of this page:
GAS666
If you like this, put a like!
[-] The following 3 users Like GAS666's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, FilipCro125, Sora
(07-15-2019, 01:53 PM)samira Wrote: Nice! Maybe you should also mention that the speed power only works for a few seconds?

Also you could mention that using the push powerup also affects your own cells!

And my last thought: You could also explain portal mechanics! For instance that you can freeze inside a portal and thereby delay the teleport and in the meanwhile your pieces will recombine. Ask @Supergirl for more details - she is a portal expert Big Grin Big Grin Angel

Uhm nice idea!
now i have some questions for @Supergirl Big Grin
If you like this, put a like!
[-] The following 2 users Like GAS666's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, FilipCro125
(07-15-2019, 02:11 PM)GAS666 Wrote:
(07-15-2019, 01:53 PM)samira Wrote: Nice! Maybe you should also mention that the speed power only works for a few seconds?

Also you could mention that using the push powerup also affects your own cells!

And my last thought: You could also explain portal mechanics! For instance that you can freeze inside a portal and thereby delay the teleport and in the meanwhile your pieces will recombine. Ask @Supergirl for more details - she is a portal expert Big Grin Big Grin Angel

Uhm nice idea!
now i have some questions for @Supergirl Big Grin
Yep, you got the right person, Supergirl is really smart at portals Wink
[-] The following 2 users Like Lazaro's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Supergirl
It would be cool if there were magic items like wandsorbsfigurines etc. that do things. They would have charges, mages can recharge them and psionics use them with the greatest easebenefit.
Magical goods like wands, sorbs, figurines, etc. that can perform specific tasks would be awesome. Psionicists would get the most out of them because of how easy they are to use and how quickly they can be charged by wizards.