Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help and ban this user shayan776
Someone plz ban this user who is continuosly using my friends name and using the f word before it
i cannot enjoy and play with my friend anymore 
the user to ban: shayan776 
my friend mastermind is thinking about quitting agma becuz of this as he is tired of getting bullied everyday in megasplit asia
our daily server  plz ban this user or give him a warning message not to do these types of things again .
Mastermind is my dear best friend without him will also result as me quitting agma????
who would like this game if someone just uses his name and places the f word behind it
?
                             ~Fisa~
        '' ~God help those who help themselves~ "
                                    Need help?
                           message me personally here in forums
                                             DM me in discord   Fisa#8101

[-] The following 2 users Like fisa's post:
  • redknightYT, Rocksock
(12-13-2020, 05:16 AM)fisa Wrote: Someone plz ban this user who is continuosly using my friends name and using the f word before it
my friend mastermind is thinking about quitting agma becuz of this as he is tired of getting bullied everyday in megasplit asia
our daily server  plz ban this user or give him a warning message not to do these types of things again .
Mastermind is my dear best friend without him will also result as me quitting agma????
who would like this game if someone just uses his name and places the f word behind it
?

its a game m8, destroy him alot and he wont bother u again
(12-13-2020, 05:24 AM)Zaqiex Wrote:
(12-13-2020, 05:16 AM)fisa Wrote: Someone plz ban this user who is continuosly using my friends name and using the f word before it
?

I can destroy him and savage him a lot but that wont change the words what other people thinks ,eventually everyone will start to bully you that is what's happening us. Hey you are a new member welcome to the forums, but you should have waited for the staff to reply ,oh well nvm Dodgy Good luck with forums
                             ~Fisa~
                                    Need help?

[-] The following 2 users Like fisa's post:
  • redknightYT, Rocksock
Good luck! Hopefully a staff member is willing to help you!! Confused
[-] The following 2 users Like Redfox's post:
  • fisa, redknightYT
Maybe @Sora can help out here. I’m not sure if it’s been changed, but I don’t think moderators can help in this case
Have any questions? Feel free to send me a private message! http://agarioforums.net/member.php?actio...e&uid=5001
[-] The following 3 users Like QueenHeather's post:
  • fisa, Rocksock, solo_player123
(12-13-2020, 08:11 AM)fisa Wrote:
?

I can destroy him and savage him a lot but that wont change the words what other people thinks ,eventually everyone will start to bully you that is what's happening us. Hey you are a new member welcome to the forums, but you should have waited for the staff to reply ,oh well nvm Dodgy Good luck with forums
    Don't worry what other people think cuz most times you will be wrong. If I was an impartial player and was witnessing what you describe (an idiot using the f-word before your friend's name). I would think he is a hater to the point of being toxic and I would never side with him or go after your friend based on one idiot's opinion. I'm sure other players would see the same point of view as I have. This person probably has players like me going after him all the time based on his negative name. Don't let this fool throw you off your game.
[-] The following 4 users Like Jupiter's post:
  • fisa, redknightYT, Rocksock, solo_player123
Star 
(12-13-2020, 11:36 AM)Redfox Wrote: Good luck! Hopefully a staff member is willing to help you!! Confused

I hope so   Huh

(12-13-2020, 05:03 PM)Jupiter Wrote:
(12-13-2020, 08:11 AM)fisa Wrote:
?

Don't worry what other people think cuz most times you will be wrong. If I was an impartial player and was witnessing what you describe (an idiot using the f-word before your friend's name). I would think he is a hater to the point of being toxic and I would never side with him or go after your friend based on one idiot's opinion. I'm sure other players would see the same point of view as I have. This person probably has players like me going after him all the time based on his negative name. Don't let this fool throw you off your game.

TY for saying positive words Sleepy

(12-13-2020, 11:36 AM)Redfox Wrote: Good luck! Hopefully a staff member is willing to help you!! Confused

Hopefully i can teach this user: shayan776 not to bully others Angel
                             ~Fisa~
                                    Need help?

[-] The following 3 users Like fisa's post:
  • Redfox, redknightYT, Rocksock
Yes hopefully. Smile
[-] The following 3 users Like Redfox's post:
  • fisa, redknightYT, Rocksock