Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
My Birthday
Guys tommorow (december 2nd) is my birthday and im very sad because I dont have goldmembership and ive been waiting to get goldmember ship for 5 years now!!!! Also sometimes my family doesnt celebrate my birthday so that also saddens me.
So if anyone buys me goldmembership will cheer me up and I will be SUPER HAPPY?.
And if anyone does buy me goldmembership on agma A SUPER BIG THANKS TO YOU.
User: PROPROPROPROPROPRO (6 PRO's)
AND if you are kind enough guys, Witch i know you are, PLEASE grant me a 30-50 pw pack??? PLEASE???
THHHHHHXXXXXXXX, Love you guys.

Well good luck. But what you want requires „random“ people to spent money for you... maybe u should ask for something that doesn’t cost money? For instance you could ask if someone gifts you some recombine and speed power-ups. Idea
[-] The following 4 users Like Redfox's post:
  • fisa, PROPROPROPROPROPRO, Rocksock, Squirrel
(12-01-2020, 07:43 PM)PROPROPROPROPROPRO Wrote: Guys tommorow (december 2nd) is my birthday and im very sad because I dont have goldmembership and ive been waiting to get goldmember ship for 5 years now!!!! Also sometimes my family doesnt celebrate my birthday so that also saddens me.
So if anyone buys me goldmembership will cheer me up and I will be SUPER HAPPY?.

Happy birthday!  I guess I didn't see this in time, and your birthday has passed, but here's a small thing for you to take with you.

I can't give you cake, or ice cream, or a balloon... and honestly, I don't want to "gift" you something, because I don't know you at all, and the last 3 people I have 'gifted' something, turned out to be little whining scam artists that sounded.... uhn, sorry. Just the way you did.

I'm not saying it's true!! But the little lying scum bags ruined it for you. Because for all I know, one of those three people (who all vanished completely afterwards, and I bet 2 of the 3 will read this) is you!!

Except of course, I don't know that, and likely it's not true, but, well. There you have it.

~the rodent gets a far-away look in his eyes and goes into 'story mode'~ (if you hate long messages, this is your clue to stop reading, lol)

I have been so lucky in life.

Here in Canada, even when I was 12, I was able to "get a job" and make a bit of money. My family and I (or my mom and I, it was just us-two... "against the world" we told ourselves) were not well-off. But I never felt that I was "poor", and honestly, I can't remember wanting something that I couldn't have. What I truly wanted, I made it happen!

(Okay fine. I thought if something I wanted soooo badly, but it never happened. There was this girl, Laura Childerson -- she seemed so perfect to me. A brilliant mind, calm, seemed to care for everyone. She was my high school crush. And she wasn't even tall!! That's how perfect she was! But I was never going to be the person she chose to 'be with', even if we were fairly decent friends.)

My first experience with computers changed my life. I was introverted, with few friends, bullied, and suddenly here was this inanimate thing I could interact with, and it would follow my commands! I needed to have it. (lol)  At my school, we were using Apple ][ computers. Yes, in those days, using "][" was that days way of making "fancy text". lol. I begged my mom to buy one for me. It cost $3000!!!

Less than a year later (at age 17), I was sooooo embarrassed. I knew money was tight for us, but I'd asked anyways. And she bought it for me! But following that, I realized that at the same time, there was another computer, the 'Commodore 64' that used the SAME micro-processor! (The very same machine language that I came to program in on the Apple ][ using 6502 code, I could have done on the Commodore.) It's cost was closer to $600.

I think that moment of realization that I'd asked for the wrong present (because it was financially unsound for us as a family), was perhaps one of my largest "moments" in growing up.  And I decided FROM THAT MOMENT to earn my own money, and that never again would a computer be "gifted" to me. To this day, I talk about that first computer that I got my mom to pay $3000 for, and it didn't even have a SHIFT key!! (It's true!  The first word processor for it, whose name I forget, you would use the "ESC" (escape) key to change between upper and lower case. Magic-something.(lol)

I stayed true to never asking for another computer again. We may not have had much as a family, but we had each other, and my mom made it work well enough I was never ever "hungry", and decided to just not eat, because I knew there wasn't much food in the house. (And I have had a number of friends since then, that I know were not as lucky.)

I found ways to create with that computer, and I made money. Just the way some young boys name their cars... (Hey @Apix , what do you call yours?? LOLOL) I called my computers "Chip" and then a #, representing their heralded place in the order of computers that came, were used, and were important to me.

Only once, for a span of a couple years, did I feel "held back". The computer I was using broke, I didn't have money, I had no money-making "projects" at the time, and the "job" I had, he couldn't actually pay me, because he was under tight budget restrictions. So he ended up trading me a Macintosh for my services. (lol)

I'm not sure that you can do what I did everywhere in the world? Which is why I continually thank whoever got my mom to move to Canada. Smile

I guess in the end, I had a "&%#$ you! I'm gonna do it anyways!" sort of attitude, where I wanted to get ahead. And it did pay off so handsomely.

I never asked people for anything. If anyone had a clue that I was "poor", they didn't dare raise it with me.

The biggest ask of that first $3000 computer, I was still making up for. In those days, the microcomputer world changed repeatedly and regularly, and the 13 computers I owned was a testament to that. It was a hard hobby for a child from a family with no money to have. But dammit, I made it work. My own exuberance in the field of computing led me to a number of the jobs that I held in my life.

The current job I have now, and have held for 18 years now, I got because one of my friends was called, asking if she wanted to do 'tech support', and she asked, "Why are you calling ME for that?! Here, call THIS guy!"

Learn. Find what you love. Motivate yourself, and give yourself birthday presents!!

I don't celebrate birthdays myself. Probably that's because there wasn't much money. I never had a "party" where I got to invite my friends, etc, and I was glad my birthday fell at a time of year where I was not generally in school. Even today, my favourite way to spend a birthday, is hanging out with a friend who hasn't a clue what day it is.

Make it work for you!

You don't need to depend on others' generosity -- do it yourself, because you're worth it!

Here's hoping that this year marks a big change in your life, where you start to 'go for' everything that you want. Set goals, then achieve them!

You can do it!!

Because the shy ostracized friendless boy I was at 17, says that you can do it too!

Don't take this as a story of a kid who is bragging about what he did. Use it as motivation!! If all you see is bragging, then just shoot me now.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 9 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Apix , fisa, Jupiter, Light*, PROPROPROPROPROPRO, Redfox, Rocksock, Sora, yukichan

The wisdom gained in one of squirrel's stories is more valuable than any membership.

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 4 users Like Shadow Fox's post:
  • fisa, Redfox, Rocksock, Sora
I hope i can atleast play once with him in my life
it would be a dream come true
i always play on mega asia
it would mean the world to me if u come

[Image: bannerdiscor.gif]   

[-] The following 1 user Likes fisa's post:
  • Rocksock
(12-06-2020, 08:18 AM)fisa Wrote: I hope i can atleast play once with him in my life
it would be a dream come true
i always play on mega asia
it would mean the world to me if u come

Lol, thanks!  But with my eyesight and hand-eye co-ordination, I don't play the way anyone else does. Every last friend I've had who wanted to play with me, asked just once. (When I am big and they are small, I can't see their name, and I kill them.) Thanks for your message?? I do my best to motivate people -- to give them hope that they can make themselves a better future, no matter what their situation is...  But even that boy of 17 knew he was never going to be a gamer -- that's why he turned instead to machine language -- what all games were written in, back then (or at least the important parts of it). My way of getting 'good' at a game was to crack it, discover what byte held the # of lives, and change it to #$FF. (255). lollolol

Gaming is for fun... And young people should have that!  They are supposed to have that! But I am just too odd of a gamer. I suck in every version of Agma, other than SuperSonic, where people's mistakes constantly gets me to large sizes. Smile
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 4 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • fisa, Jupiter, PROPROPROPROPROPRO, Sora
(12-05-2020, 08:07 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(12-01-2020, 07:43 PM)PROPROPROPROPROPRO Wrote: Guys tommorow (december 2nd) is my birthday and im very sad because I dont have goldmembership and ive been waiting to get goldmember ship for 5 years now!!!! Also sometimes my family doesnt celebrate my birthday so that also saddens me.

Happy birthday!  I guess I didn't see this in time, and your birthday has passed, but here's a small thing for you to take with you.

I can't give you cake, or ice cream, or a balloon... and honestly, I don't want to "gift" you something, because I don't know you at all, and the last 3 people I have 'gifted' something, turned out to be little whining scam artists that sounded.... uhn, sorry. Just the way you did.

I'm not saying it's true!! But the little lying scum bags ruined it for you. Because for all I know, one of those three people (who all vanished completely afterwards, and I bet 2 of the 3 will read this) is you!!

Except of course, I don't know that, and likely it's not true, but, well. There you have it.

~the rodent gets a far-away look in his eyes and goes into 'story mode'~ (if you hate long messages, this is your clue to stop reading, lol)

Here in Canada, even when I was 12, I was able to "get a job" and make a bit of money. My family and I (or my mom and I, it was just us-two... "against the world" we told ourselves) were not well-off. But I never felt that I was "poor", and honestly, I can't remember wanting something that I couldn't have. What I truly wanted, I made it happen!

(Okay fine. I thought if something I wanted soooo badly, but it never happened. There was this girl, Laura Childerson -- she seemed so perfect to me. A brilliant mind, calm, seemed to care for everyone. She was my high school crush. And she wasn't even tall!! That's how perfect she was! But I was never going to be the person she chose to 'be with', even if we were fairly decent friends.)

My first experience with computers changed my life. I was introverted, with few friends, bullied, and suddenly here was this inanimate thing I could interact with, and it would follow my commands! I needed to have it. (lol)  At my school, we were using Apple ][ computers. Yes, in those days, using "][" was that days way of making "fancy text". lol. I begged my mom to buy one for me. It cost $3000!!!

Less than a year later (at age 17), I was sooooo embarrassed. I knew money was tight for us, but I'd asked anyways. And she bought it for me! But following that, I realized that at the same time, there was another computer, the 'Commodore 64' that used the SAME micro-processor! (The very same machine language that I came to program in on the Apple ][ using 6502 code, I could have done on the Commodore.) It's cost was closer to $600.

I think that moment of realization that I'd asked for the wrong present (because it was financially unsound for us as a family), was perhaps one of my largest "moments" in growing up.  And I decided FROM THAT MOMENT to earn my own money, and that never again would a computer be "gifted" to me. To this day, I talk about that first computer that I got my mom to pay $3000 for, and it didn't even have a SHIFT key!! (It's true!  The first word processor for it, whose name I forget, you would use the "ESC" (escape) key to change between upper and lower case. Magic-something.(lol)

I stayed true to never asking for another computer again. We may not have had much as a family, but we had each other, and my mom made it work well enough I was never ever "hungry", and decided to just not eat, because I knew there wasn't much food in the house. (And I have had a number of friends since then, that I know were not as lucky.)

I found ways to create with that computer, and I made money. Just the way some young boys name their cars... (Hey @Apix , what do you call yours?? LOLOL) I called my computers "Chip" and then a #, representing their heralded place in the order of computers that came, were used, and were important to me.

Only once, for a span of a couple years, did I feel "held back". The computer I was using broke, I didn't have money, I had no money-making "projects" at the time, and the "job" I had, he couldn't actually pay me, because he was under tight budget restrictions. So he ended up trading me a Macintosh for my services. (lol)

I'm not sure that you can do what I did everywhere in the world? Which is why I continually thank whoever got my mom to move to Canada. Smile

I guess in the end, I had a "&%#$ you! I'm gonna do it anyways!" sort of attitude, where I wanted to get ahead. And it did pay off so handsomely.

I never asked people for anything. If anyone had a clue that I was "poor", they didn't dare raise it with me.

The biggest ask of that first $3000 computer, I was still making up for. In those days, the microcomputer world changed repeatedly and regularly, and the 13 computers I owned was a testament to that. It was a hard hobby for a child from a family with no money to have. But dammit, I made it work. My own exuberance in the field of computing led me to a number of the jobs that I held in my life.

The current job I have now, and have held for 18 years now, I got because one of my friends was called, asking if she wanted to do 'tech support', and she asked, "Why are you calling ME for that?! Here, call THIS guy!"

Learn. Find what you love. Motivate yourself, and give yourself birthday presents!!

I don't celebrate birthdays myself. Probably that's because there wasn't much money. I never had a "party" where I got to invite my friends, etc, and I was glad my birthday fell at a time of year where I was not generally in school. Even today, my favourite way to spend a birthday, is hanging out with a friend who hasn't a clue what day it is.

Make it work for you!

You don't need to depend on others' generosity -- do it yourself, because you're worth it!

Here's hoping that this year marks a big change in your life, where you start to 'go for' everything that you want. Set goals, then achieve them!

You can do it!!

Because the shy ostracized friendless boy I was at 17, says that you can do it too!

Don't take this as a story of a kid who is bragging about what he did. Use it as motivation!! If all you see is bragging, then just shoot me now.

Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart I loved that! It TRUELY touched my heart❤️❤️❤️, Thank you for telling me that I have calmed down so much because of that message you sent me, How much of a painful life you had but you managed it, You are the best, I send you the best regards of going to paradise❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️.
[-] The following 2 users Like PROPROPROPROPROPRO's post:
  • fisa, Squirrel
(12-05-2020, 08:07 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

Make it work for you!

You can do it!!

The best gift of all. An intelligent rodent who cares enough to write you an inspirational letter and it cost nothing, but means so much. ( His heart is as big as his tail).
[-] The following 3 users Like Jupiter's post:
  • fisa, PROPROPROPROPROPRO, Redfox
Is squirrel making the scripts for these inspirational videos you can find on YouTube? Wink
[-] The following 2 users Like Redfox's post:
  • fisa, Rocksock
CHRISTMAS IS COMING,WE JUST NEED TO WAIT A FEW DAYS..❤️

I ADVANCE MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL, I HOPE YOU WILL HAVE A NICE DAY IN CHRISTMAS AND HAVE FUN TO YOUR LOVES ONE'S! ❤️⛄
[Image: tumblr_nmtb8tkF9s1si4e7ko1_500.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes yukichan's post:
  • fisa
(12-15-2020, 12:52 PM)yukichan Wrote: CHRISTMAS IS COMING,WE JUST NEED TO WAIT A FEW DAYS..❤️

I ADVANCE MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL, I HOPE YOU WILL HAVE A NICE DAY IN CHRISTMAS AND HAVE FUN TO YOUR LOVES ONE'S! ❤️⛄
   Is that squirrel eating a pastry?
[-] The following 3 users Like Jupiter's post:
  • fisa, Redfox, yukichan
Yes that must be him! Big Grin He is full of joy eating that pastry!!
[-] The following 3 users Like Redfox's post:
  • fisa, Rocksock, yukichan
(12-15-2020, 01:32 PM)Jupiter Wrote:
(12-15-2020, 12:52 PM)yukichan Wrote: CHRISTMAS IS COMING,WE JUST NEED TO WAIT A FEW DAYS..❤️

Is that squirrel eating a pastry?

We can say that, but idk.

(12-15-2020, 06:39 PM)Redfox Wrote: Yes that must be him! Big Grin He is full of joy eating that pastry!!

HAHAHA pastry is so good more that nuts that's why he ate pastry
  Big Grin
[Image: tumblr_nmtb8tkF9s1si4e7ko1_500.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like yukichan's post:
  • fisa, Jupiter, Redfox