Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A lot has happened since.
Alot has changed since I returned to Canada last March. Since then the wife, my youngest son and myself have moved to a more rural setting off the shores of lake Ontario near Brighton. I love it here. I wake up every morning to a sunrise over Presqu'ile park.
    Now that we are in November the wife and I need to decide whether to fly to Colombia for the winter. If we go we may not be allowed to return. Back in January the wife,son and myself were in Colombia building a winter home, it's not complete and was hoping to return this winter. 
   Preparing my daughter's house for sale, selling her house to buy mine and looking for a new place to live has kept us very busy this year. My gaming time has went down drastically this year. I don't play everyday like I used to in the past. I also have switched from playing Agario to playing Agma since I moved. ( Not missing the slow teaming in agario). Would rather deal with the occasional " teamers" in Agma's solo servers than the constant slow teamers in Agario.
   Most of the players in Agma agree with my opinions about teamers on Agma's solo servers. In Agario you don't even get a voice unless you name your cell W's4SlwTeamRapist.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jupiter's post:
  • Redfox