Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i really hate teaming in agar.io (my opinion)
it has become a massive problem is agar.io that more people have ended up teaming in agar.io.
im not saying to punish erveryone that does, but on multiple servers i joined in the u.s two blobs who are always on the leader board always team up and start randomly eating the smaller blobs (around 25-35 mass) and makes it unfai for others including my self to play the game properly.

it`d be nice if the server took teamers to different servers rather than taking their entire mass away to make it fair for everyone.

clans like the TwT, pro, and ov have also been abusing this idea and it just makes it unfair when the whole server is one of these clans.
Not only in Agar.io , the private server here as well. I only manage to get to top 2. Eating the duo (Top 1) is impossible.

It is impossible? I do it daily.
-LKD70
I don't care about general teaming in Agario, but teaming on the AGF server is just ridiculous. There's no reason to do it at all, it's super easy to get the top spot within a couple minutes of playing solo. I honestly don't understand why you'd team here- anywhere else is fine. Servers without instant merging for example. And to be honest, even there it's not that hard to get onto the leaderboard (of course in the end you're bound to get eaten by a team, but still, you get my point).
(01-04-2016, 09:04 PM)NesGee Wrote: I don't care about general teaming in Agario, but teaming on the AGF server is just ridiculous. There's no reason to do it at all, it's super easy to get the top spot within a couple minutes of playing solo. I honestly don't understand why you'd team here- anywhere else is fine. Servers without instant merging for example. And to be honest, even there it's not that hard to get onto the leaderboard (of course in the end you're bound to get eaten by a team, but still, you get my point).

Don't worry about the teamers man! Crush them! That's what they're there for! To be crushed! It's simply a question of acceptance. Will you sit there and wobble about teamers, or will you solo them off the server and feel good about crushing a load of players W'ing and Space'ing into each other?
Honestly, when Honest plays, he just waits for teamers to take over. That's the fun, really, because once you start accepting the challenge, that's when you take down a group of players and dominate. 
LKD70 knows everything about this. I advice you ask him if you're unsure about anything.
[Image: PrivateRyanOnlineXD.gif]
Agar.io real life
yeah really hate teaming, just a while ago I got banged by 2 koreans in FFA. Is the anti-teaming update really works ?
You're a noob. Here's why. http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=756
He said FFA. And where has your team never been taken down by me when I'm online? Remember the squable on the exp server before the release? I seem to remember two large teams there loosing to me...

Teamers is part of the private server. That part being: the noobs. Every server needs noobs to draw in new players. If there's noobs in rank 1 they're easily taken down. Which for a new player to the server must feel great! So keep on teaming and being noobs so we can bend you over and show you how it is done Wink
-LKD70