Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Think it's Time to Stop Certain Scripts/ patch them
(11-16-2020, 01:43 AM)Redfox Wrote: 1. it’s not your mission to decide what is bannable and what is not @iDemon
2. there was/is no strong protection so it was not too hard to make a new script, so this is not like serious hacking, there is a script with just one line!
3. your list of rule violation is weird. Making and distributing scripts for Agma.io or any other website is NOT forbidden by law. No one needs permission for that.
4. the current script that has been spread works different from the previous popular script. It’s not the same one. It’s a new one.
5 I think it’s not correct that everyone was told not to use or make such a script. Specific people were told but I don’t remember any general public announcement.

Sora has previously made it known that he doesn't want scripts that change a person's name colour being propagated, since that can (a) obfuscate the rights that the scripted user actually has; and (b) it causes a bit of load on the server that is unnecessary.

There was a previous script that changed the colour on the user's screen alone -- this caused no demand on servers, and no players could see it, so that script was deemed okay.  YouTubers were using that to make it appear that they had a "rainbow name" in the game, and so on while they recorded videos.

Now that this new script has changed that, is causing load, and is seen by other players, it will be effectively disabled by Sora.

I believe you owe someone an apology. (iDemon)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Think it's Time to Stop Certain Scripts/ patch them - Squirrel - 11-19-2020, 09:54 PM