0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IDEAS FOR CHRISTMAS UPDATE
Wink 
[Image: b7676ad93f6aa2c6b070b9efbdad1b99.png]

Heart WE ALL WANT A CHRISTMAS TO ENJOY SINCE WE ARE GOING THROUGH A PANDEMIC BUT THE GOOD THING ABOUT THIS IS THAT I WILL GIVE YOU A FEW IDEAS I HOPE TO RECEIVE YOUR SUPPORT WITH A LIKE OR A COMMENT Heart

1- ONE OF THE THINGS YOU COULD PUT IS TO PUT A MAP FOR CHRISTMAS SINCE IT IS GOOD IT IS SOMETHING NICE TO HAVE A MAP WITH WHICH WE CAN SEE CHRISTMAS
2- THE BALLS  SINCERELY I REALIZED THAT THERE ARE BALL THAT THEY PUT FOR HALLOWEEN THAT IS WHY I SAY YOU CAN PUT IT WITH A CHRISTMAS FORM 

3- YOU CAN ALSO PUT IN USABLES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH CHRISTMAS THAT IS COMING
4- THE MENU WILL SURE YOU WILL PUT IT BUT IT IS JUST TO REMEMBER IT
AND THESE ARE THE IDEAS I HAD TO PUT

VALAK THE EYE OF AGMA ALWAYS TO HELP  Blud
[Image: giphy.gif]

SI QUEREIS AYUDA CON ALGUN PROBLEMA EN EL JUEGO ME DECIS PARA AYUDAROS SOY EL OJO DE AGMA SIEMPRE PARA AYUDAR  Blud 

si quieres ayuda con un problema de juego, avísame o cuéntame tu problema en privado, soy el ojo de agma siempre para ayudarte 
(11-03-2020, 08:19 AM)eltoxico Wrote: Heart WE ALL WANT A CHRISTMAS TO ENJOY SINCE WE ARE GOING THROUGH A PANDEMIC BUT THE GOOD THING ABOUT THIS IS THAT I WILL GIVE YOU A FEW IDEAS I HOPE TO RECEIVE YOUR SUPPORT WITH A LIKE OR A COMMENT Heart

1- ONE OF THE THINGS YOU COULD PUT IS TO PUT A MAP FOR CHRISTMAS SINCE IT IS GOOD IT IS SOMETHING NICE TO HAVE A MAP WITH WHICH WE CAN SEE CHRISTMAS
2- THE BALLS  SINCERELY I REALIZED THAT THERE ARE BALL THAT THEY PUT FOR HALLOWEEN THAT IS WHY I SAY YOU CAN PUT IT WITH A CHRISTMAS FORM 

Okay, okay, I can see it!

Make a mock-up of 'Santa's Elves Workshop', where the elves are busy assembling toys.... and have the game/balls cause mayhem for the poor witto elves as they try to make more toys! (lol)

And did you mean 'wearables'?

What other Christmasy wearables would you suggest?

Like: Lights... Christmas wreath, Tinsel & bulbs, Mistletoe??

LOL, it could work. Ugh, I could see Beats chasing me with a Mistletoe wearable. I would be SO $^%#$'n scared!!!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
I would tell you that I can't do it completely because I was in a hurry so I'm sorry if I didn't give more details about those things you wanted

SI QUEREIS AYUDA CON ALGUN PROBLEMA EN EL JUEGO ME DECIS PARA AYUDAROS SOY EL OJO DE AGMA SIEMPRE PARA AYUDAR  Blud 

si quieres ayuda con un problema de juego, avísame o cuéntame tu problema en privado, soy el ojo de agma siempre para ayudarte 
(11-03-2020, 08:19 AM)eltoxico Wrote: [Image: b7676ad93f6aa2c6b070b9efbdad1b99.png]

Heart WE ALL WANT A CHRISTMAS TO ENJOY SINCE WE ARE GOING THROUGH A PANDEMIC BUT THE GOOD THING ABOUT THIS IS THAT I WILL GIVE YOU A FEW IDEAS I HOPE TO RECEIVE YOUR SUPPORT WITH A LIKE OR A COMMENT Heart

Those are good ideas ,i think there could be a blizzard efect when you hita 5 kill streak or something
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sarcrack's post:
  • eltoxico
Thanks for your support, you help me a lot but I need to improve things such as more defined details

Ok you guys enjoy but i dont celebrate Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Åℒ℘ℋÄ ᛕɨηǤ's post:
  • eltoxico
(11-03-2020, 07:32 PM)Åℒ℘ℋÄ ᛕɨ ηǤ Wrote: Ok ustedes disfrutan pero yo no celebro Smile
festeja mi amigo lo bueno es Disfrutar

[-] The following 1 user Likes eltoxico's post:
  • Åℒ℘ℋÄ ᛕɨηǤ
you can change your custom map in agma settings to whatever you like 
hope it helped you

[Image: bannerdiscor.gif]