Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bouncy mode
There could be a mode/setting where you bounce off players instead of killing them.
[-] The following 2 users Like Ellie Rose's post:
  • solo_player123, Squirrel
Good idea that would be funny.
(11-02-2020, 06:19 AM)Ellie Rose Wrote: There could be a mode/setting where you bounce off players instead of killing them.

I've been thinking about this for awhile now... there's lots of different ways to do it.

Make it like an aggravating feature of the game, where suddenly for 10-20 seconds it goes into this 'bouncy' mode where no mass gets eaten, it just gets thrown around!

Now the problem is, that people who are split apart could easily have bits of themselves bounce rather far away from the rest of themselves, and this makes it computationally hard on the servers. You would probably just show the majority of te persons mass, assuming it is relatively close together. But I worry that all the extra calculations involved might cause a bit of lag!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(11-02-2020, 06:19 AM)Ellie Rose Wrote: There could be a mode/setting where you bounce off players instead of killing them.
It could be a funny way to distract players, maybe with a cooldown or something  Shy
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
(11-03-2020, 02:09 PM)Sarcrack Wrote:
It could be a funny way to distract players, maybe with a cooldown or something  Shy

Lol good idea  Tongue
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
nice idea
im nice,always here to help! Angel
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spongy's post:
  • Redfox
LOL! It might get annoying some time :>
Hey