Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report for offensive nick
Photo 
  • Undecided  This guy broke a rule. Such offensive name. I already know that the blacklisted names DONT work! (Some of them though)

The guys name was Penis
Thanks Facebook, i will update the list of names now, with as many as possible to block. However it would be very hard to block the use of even other names such as adding a number to the end of the. Say "Facebook" was blocked, it would just be available again by using "Facebook." or "F acebook" or anything like that.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
Okay. If the blacklist doesnt work, maybe contact me. I can get a very good coder to help you guys
[-] The following 1 user Likes ℱΔĆ€βØØҜ's post:
  • Sora
(12-28-2015, 09:14 PM)ℱΔĆ€βØØҜ Wrote:
  • Undecided  This guy broke a rule. Such offensive name. I already know that the blacklisted names DONT work! (Some of them though)

The guys name was Penis

There are so many of those in East Asia servers. It also include other parts of the body as well...

(12-29-2015, 10:21 PM)DongFangBubai Wrote:

The guys name was Penis

There are so many of those in East Asia servers. It also include other parts of the body as well...
Screen shot it and try clicking on Choose File and type it file name, click it, done!.
(12-29-2015, 11:23 PM)ℱΔĆ€βØØҜ Wrote:
(12-29-2015, 10:21 PM)DongFangBubai Wrote:

The guys name was Penis

Screen shot it and try clicking on Choose File and type it file name, click it, done!.

It's over.. I ate them already.. sorry. Sad

Next time. Smile