Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ideas nuevas
creo que deberian añadir al la ruleta los nuevos powerups de viruscongelante y todos los demas powersups nuevos , tambien creo que deberian añadir una imagen a setbackground de hallowen ,solo son mis opiniones Smile Cool
(10-07-2020, 05:29 PM)hinyerman32 Wrote: creo que deberian añadir al la ruleta los nuevos powerups de viruscongelante y todos los demas powersups nuevos , tambien creo que deberian añadir una imagen a setbackground de hallowen ,solo son mis opiniones Smile Cool

What you meant to say was:

I think they should add to the roulette the new freeze virus powerups and all the other new powerups, I also think they should add an image to halloweens setbackground, they are just my opinions Smile Cool

~grins~ We only use English here, which makes it harder for you, I know... but it's a necessary evil.

Welcome aboard, and I suggest using Google translate to post what you want to say. I have found that Google's Spanish-to-English, and English-to-Spanish works fairly well.

And now let me welcome you to the Forums!

¡Bienvenido a los foros! ¡Esperamos que aprendas inglés aquí y que te diviertas también!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(10-07-2020, 05:29 PM)hinyerman32 Wrote: creo que deberian añadir al la ruleta los nuevos powerups de viruscongelante y todos los demas powersups nuevos , tambien creo que deberian añadir una imagen a setbackground de hallowen ,solo son mis opiniones Smile Cool
I think the same, thanks for the idea but try to speak in english, there are many people who know other languages but he most common is the english it makes everything easier for everyone here Smile
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨

Please translate that to EnglishSad
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma