Hey, Rene Haas!
How is the weather in Austria?

@Sora
Uh? What do you mean Lmao
My discord is alexx#4007
[Image: unknown.png]

Rest in piece Fidget Spinner skin
(10-01-2020, 03:56 PM)xRENDEx Wrote: Uh? What do you mean Lmao

I mean you abused your powers. All I asked was if you can stop DDoS and you probably thought it as a joke.
(10-01-2020, 04:41 PM)Lazaro Wrote:

I mean you abused your powers. All I asked was if you can stop DDoS and you probably thought it as a joke.

What the heck
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma

I said I couldn't stopped a DDoS attack and then you start running your small mouth "alex doesnt even deserve staff lmao", then you ask me in DMs to ban you and I tell you to ask Sora about that and then you start using the n-word like you are something and I roast you  Big Grin so stop being mad, you know Staff cannot do anything about that, we run the community and skins, not the game itself and it isn't so hard for people above age 12 too understand that
My discord is alexx#4007
[Image: unknown.png]

Rest in piece Fidget Spinner skin
(10-01-2020, 08:11 PM)xRENDEx Wrote:

I said I couldn't stopped a DDoS attack and then you start running your small mouth "alex doesnt even deserve staff lmao", then you ask me in DMs to ban you and I tell you to ask Sora about that and then you start using the n-word like you are something and I roast you  Big Grin so stop being mad, you know Staff cannot do anything about that, we run the community and skins, not the game itself and it isn't so hard for people above age 12 too understand that
You muted me in-game and you didn't just say you can't stop DDoS, you said something like : go cry to sora about it
And *Above? LOLLLL (I think you should fix your grammar first  Wink )

(10-01-2020, 08:11 PM)xRENDEx Wrote:

It's also pretty funny you don't talk about what you said.
@Sora Moderate chat please
This is something that should be dealt with privately. Please DM @Sora directly instead of creating a thread about it. Calling out other members in a thread and bashing each other is not allowed on the forums.
Have any questions? Feel free to send me a private message! 

Please remember, I’m only a forums moderator. Not in Agma!  Heart
(10-01-2020, 10:11 PM)QueenHeather Wrote: This is something that should be dealt with privately. Please DM @Sora directly instead of creating a thread about it. Calling out other members in a thread and bashing each other is not allowed on the forums.

Alright, I will do that next time. Sorry about that
(10-01-2020, 02:26 PM)Lazaro Wrote: Hey, Rene Haas!
How is the weather in Austria?

@Sora

I cant understand, im confused ;-;
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
(10-01-2020, 10:11 PM)QueenHeather Wrote: This is something that should be dealt with privately. Please DM @Sora directly instead of creating a thread about it. Calling out other members in a thread and bashing each other is not allowed on the forums.

Oh cool
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma