Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skip Home Screen
It gets really annoying dying the second I spawn and having to go back to the home screen, just for the same thing to happen 5 more times in a row. Maybe when a player dies within 40 seconds of spawning, they could skip the home screen and instantly respawn in a different spot.
[-] The following 2 users Like DoctorFinkle's post:
  • Sora, Squirrel
(09-20-2020, 04:02 AM)DoctorFinkle Wrote: It gets really annoying dying the second I spawn and having to go back to the home screen, just for the same thing to happen 5 more times in a row. Maybe when a player dies within 40 seconds of spawning, they could skip the home screen and instantly respawn in a different spot.

It should be possible, if you croak instantly, to just send you back to the same routine!

But now that we've made a new recursive loop, we need an exit condition!

What would that be?! lol
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • DoctorFinkle
(09-20-2020, 04:02 AM)DoctorFinkle Wrote: It gets really annoying dying the second I spawn and having to go back to the home screen, just for the same thing to happen 5 more times in a row. Maybe when a player dies within 40 seconds of spawning, they could skip the home screen and instantly respawn in a different spot.

(09-20-2020, 08:08 PM)Squirrel Wrote:

It should be possible, if you croak instantly, to just send you back to the same routine!

What would that be?! lol

That's good question!! I think it should be like how to tutorial or something like that or more ads Smile
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
(09-20-2020, 08:08 PM)Squirrel Wrote:

What would that be?! lol

Hmmm, maybe can be possible and add or something when you die instead when you respawn
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
(09-20-2020, 08:08 PM)Squirrel Wrote: It should be possible, if you croak instantly, to just send you back to the same routine!

What would that be?! lol

I thought of this same thing, it could be a toggle setting so that if someone wants to die so that they can spectate or something, they can. Another problem that I thought of is that skipping the home screen would decrease ad revenue, so maybe the probability of getting an ad after dying after 40 seconds could be slightly higher than it is now in order to compensate.

Edit: I just got the joke right after I posted my reply, LOL.

Most likely going to reduce the wait time soon
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
(09-22-2020, 06:16 PM)Sora Wrote:

that sounds great ?
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
(09-22-2020, 06:16 PM)Sora Wrote:

Thats good, also you could put the adds when you die instead when you respawn is better i think.
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
I think respawning shouldn't be followed by an ad, but when you die you may have to put up with a significantly longer unskippable ad... 

or

What do we think about a one-time fee for no ads? I know it comes with Gold membership but a one-off fee for those people who just want to play the game may promote a first-time purchase rather than a monthly (or periodical) subscription.
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]