Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AGF
I never knew that the Afg.io server in agma.io was agarioforums private server lol, and so far i find out Confused
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sarcrack's post:
  • nachochesse
(08-09-2020, 02:56 AM)Sarcrack Wrote: I never knew that the Afg.io server in agma.io was agarioforums private server lol, and so far i find out Confused

If you might not noticed about this already, before Agma.io (The actual game) was basically released, before the name of the game was apparently named,"Agma.io", the name back then was stand by the name Agarioforums and it ended up being named,"AGF Private Server" every single agar.io player started beta-testing AGF back in 2015 and 2016, that's how you get the Loyal Member role if you already did beta-tested out AGF.
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
(09-08-2020, 07:11 PM)nachochesse Wrote:
(08-09-2020, 02:56 AM)Sarcrack Wrote: I never knew that the Afg.io server in agma.io was agarioforums private server lol, and so far i find out Confused

If you might not noticed about this already, before Agma.io (The actual game) was basically released, before the name of the game was apparently named,"Agma.io", the name back then was stand by the name Agarioforums and it ended up being named,"AGF Private Server" every single agar.io player started beta-testing AGF back in 2015 and 2016, that's how you get the Loyal Member role if you already did beta-tested out AGF.

I didnt know that Agarioforums private server was a beta of agma.io, nice to know that
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
(09-09-2020, 01:00 AM)Sarcrack Wrote:
(09-08-2020, 07:11 PM)nachochesse Wrote:

I didnt know that Agarioforums private server was a beta of agma.io, nice to know that

Yes that's is good to hear!!
People knowing more stuff now lol
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma