Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Necessary Things
Hi, there
Welcome to my another post

Hope @Sora and staff acknowledge it

1) More servers
Need more servers especially in Asia

By this I mean to add instant server and a server like popsplit or splirun and also like slow virus split or fast virus

In Asia there are least servers....people have increased in agma...it best to add more power servers .....so people can farm power and most people can enjoy the fun and experience with power.

Most server are.damn full...it rlly hard or u won't even see people in crazy especially farming without bots.

It super busy and mny people rage quit and never get any power to experience.

2) Also instant eu give 200 coin from block.....rest all give 100...pls make it equal or add more gold block in some server especially supersonic where people slaughter eachother for block..it tough fight.

3) Especially the gold block power ... increase time period or it should give more coins and best if we could drop n pick it so random n bully can steal our coins.

4)we need more power farming servers or.more rooms.
It. A basic thing people increase in no. In agma....it has to be done.

5) Also Best if we can get Auto feed Lock with speed to manage slow medium fast.

Also my post will be soon on nee server like I had already given on team mode....and for special power for team will be soon....next is on infection so stay tuned.

Regards.
Hi, I am Dhruv play by the of [INDIA] DESTRUCTOR. I maybe change my nickname in game but u can add me my username is DhRuV1111.
 Any query u wanna ask u can ask freely . 
I will help u in agma chat , agf forums , discord . Feel free and u have my support 24/7. 
#SupportingOurAgmaCommunity

Discord- Dhruv#5369
I agree, the Asian community need more servers, but then Sora needs to close down other servers in NA and EU (or pay more) and I think you want more servers so you can farm powerups and filling up alt accounts with 9-9 power Wink (which can be bypassed)

I think servers should not give all the same coin ratio, makes the goldblock worthless/less worthy to spend resources to farm, I like how SS NA/XY/Instant works when it comes to farming coins and I do not think it should be changed, playing those server is alot harder than other servers (my opinion) so it should be worth putting up alot more work

You can max the coins if you feed properly, feeding and just holding W is the worst possible way, people have figured out how to farm 24/7, which is really cool! Big Grin 

I dont agree, we have enough servers for farming powers, do not add more!
My discord is alexx#4007
[Image: unknown.png]

Rest in piece Fidget Spinner skin
[-] The following 1 user Likes xRENDEx's post:
  • Squirrel
(09-11-2020, 02:21 PM)xRENDEx Wrote: I agree, the Asian community need more servers, but then Sora needs to close down other servers in NA and EU (or pay more) and I think you want more servers so you can farm powerups and filling up alt accounts with 9-9 power Wink (which can be bypassed)

I think servers should not give all the same coin ratio, makes the goldblock worthless/less worthy to spend resources to farm, I like how SS NA/XY/Instant works when it comes to farming coins and I do not think it should be changed, playing those server is alot harder than other servers (my opinion) so it should be worth putting up alot more work

You can max the coins if you feed properly, feeding and just holding W is the worst possible way, people have figured out how to farm 24/7, which is really cool! Big Grin 

I agree ^^^
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
(09-11-2020, 06:06 AM)DhRuV1111 Wrote: Hi, there

1) More servers

By this I mean to add instant server and a server like popsplit or splirun and also like slow virus split or fast virus

In Asia there are least servers....people have increased in agma...it best to add more power servers .....so people can farm power and most people can enjoy the fun and experience with power.

Most server are.damn full...it rlly hard or u won't even see people in crazy especially farming without bots.

2) Also instant eu give 200 coin from block.....rest all give 100...pls make it equal or add more gold block in some server especially supersonic where people slaughter eachother for block..it tough fight.

3) Especially the gold block power ... increase time period or it should give more coins and best if we could drop n pick it so random n bully can steal our coins.

5) Also Best if we can get Auto feed Lock with speed to manage slow medium fast.

Also my post will be soon on nee server like I had already given on team mode....and for special power for team will be soon....next is on infection so stay tuned.

Regards.

1)I'm agree beacuse asia just has like 4 servers but we need to think about the people playing there, there is a few quantity of player in asia, also Sora will needs to spend more money to realease more servers there and there are many serevrs in Europe and North America

2)I'm really agree with this idea jeje, I play in supersonic daily, and sometimes i need to wait like 10 turns to farm 10k, also many serevrs like fastplit virusfarm, it has the gold block is secret room 2, and there are many people farming pwoers there so is annoying when you just want to farm and there are 5 people in the same room farming and killing you.

3)Yes i think goldeblock cost too much and also you get less than you waste on it, maybe make the duration time longer or at least icnrease the droped money.

4)I think the secret rooms in agma are good, i see many people farming powers but some serveres are empty, actually i think giant and giantic needs a sercret room, you can find speed an rec around the server but is difficult to find one.

5)Agma had an auto-feed option, i don't know if it was remvoed, it was very useful to farm coins when you were afk.

I hope you make more useful posts with these useful ideas to improve agma Smile
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
(09-11-2020, 02:21 PM)xRENDEx Wrote: I agree, the Asian community need more servers, but then Sora needs to close down other servers in NA and EU (or pay more) and I think you want more servers so you can farm powerups and filling up alt accounts with 9-9 power Wink (which can be bypassed)

But in Asia the server are rlly less....at least 2 power up server has to be added

Also I said to make some server gold block coin value 200 like of instant it the only server......it would create more joy ....and no wars
Hi, I am Dhruv play by the of [INDIA] DESTRUCTOR. I maybe change my nickname in game but u can add me my username is DhRuV1111.
I will help u in agma chat , agf forums , discord . Feel free and u have my support 24/7. 

Discord- Dhruv#5369
(09-13-2020, 03:23 AM)DhRuV1111 Wrote:

But in Asia the server are rlly less....at least 2 power up server has to be added

Also I said to make some server gold block coin value 200 like of instant it the only server......it would create more joy ....and no wars

You have reason with the Asia servers but Sora will need to pay more for it and he's paying for many servers :/
Also i love pizza ✨
(09-14-2020, 07:25 PM)Sarcrack Wrote:

You have reason with the Asia servers but Sora will need to pay more for it and he's paying for many servers :/
Yes sora spends so much on this game!! You should be happy of what u are getting.
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
(09-14-2020, 07:52 PM)imHitu Wrote:

Yes sora spends so much on this game!! You should be happy of what u are getting.

Thats true lol
Also i love pizza ✨
(09-14-2020, 08:10 PM)Sarcrack Wrote:
(09-14-2020, 07:52 PM)imHitu Wrote:

Thats true lol

Fine idk tht he had to spend a lot tht fine...but my other points r valid

Discord- Dhruv#5369
(09-11-2020, 06:06 AM)DhRuV1111 Wrote: Hi, there

1) More servers

Regards.

Speaking of the Asia Continent tab thing, of course, we actually really do need more servers on that if the agma players are getting bored. Basically, On that it needs Selffeed AS On Redbull server maybe an Instant server and also maybe an Infection (beta) as server, But it could apparently take a lots and lots of work to do to let Sora make those new servers if agma players are getting really bored and if we have enough Staff Members, enough Supports, Agma Moderators, and also QueenHeather.
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
(09-11-2020, 06:06 AM)DhRuV1111 Wrote: 1) More servers

You have to remember that literally none of us have an inkling of how Agma stays alive, oter than Sora. While it might always be nice to have more servers, that may not be financially advisable. In order to serve these areas, a CDN is employed (content delivery network), and based on my knowledge of what we did with our customers (where I work; this has nothing to do with Sora, but it is likely the same), each zone that you decide to offer service inm, you pay for separately. Asia servers would be hosted on servers in Asia. Even if they are virtual servers, each region you would sign a contract that stipulates the number of servers. If thatregion is more than paying for itself, then maybe you can expand. But none of us have any idea. I'm just saying that while this might be nice to have, it may not be financially sound right now. We depend wholly on Sora to figure that out.

(09-11-2020, 06:06 AM)DhRuV1111 Wrote: 2) Also instant eu give 200 coin from block.....rest all give 100...pls make it equal or add more gold block in some server especially supersonic where people slaughter each other for block..it tough fight.
As someone already said, I think that it's good that individual servers have their idiosyncrasies. There may be a historical reason for why Sora made the amount different there -- perhaps initially there were not as many players as he would have liked, and he increased this to draw more people. I don't know -- it's just a possibility. But if the reason paid off, then perhaps he elected to make that permanent. Again, we have to trust that Sora will make the servers as robust, as unique, and as enjoyable as possible, given the constraints of the number of servers and resources (ie: total CPU's, etc.) he can pay for.

(09-11-2020, 06:06 AM)DhRuV1111 Wrote: 3) Especially the gold block power ... increase time period or it should give more coins and best if we could drop n pick it so random n bully can steal our coins.
It may actually be good the way that it is. If everyone needs a 'protector' when they get a gold block, this is a valid example of when teamwork could be a welcome and additional facet of the game. By having this, it might allow clans to exist with a stronger purpose, for example, if they have a number of people ready to be protectors, it may make them more popular and allow them to survive! And, if indeed this facet makes a clan more feasible, in turn it might make more consider to be protectors, knowing that the need is there and current!

(09-11-2020, 06:06 AM)DhRuV1111 Wrote: 4)we need more power farming servers or.more rooms.
What you're basically saying is... Sora does not give enough away. Despite the fact that we can play for free, despite the fact that the game already drops the two most used powerups free, that this is not enough, and I say again that we cannot know that!

You would like to be able to get freebies easier. But the reality is, with farming scripts already in existence, you would just enable the people doing tht extensively to get even more, while you fight for basically the same free things as the scripted players are.

I think it's better to allow individual servers to figure out how to share on their own. Is the server friendly, and do they just invite different groups of players to take turns? Or is the server full of botted players, and the solution is to have intelligent players protecting the power-up farmers, meaning that the strongest group(s) get to function, where everyone else is left with the need to put together a similar group.

(09-11-2020, 06:06 AM)DhRuV1111 Wrote: 5) Also Best if we can get Auto feed Lock with speed to manage slow medium fast.
I think similar ideas have been suggested at least twice now, so perhaps there is some merit to it?

But again, only Sora can know for sure how valuable that is, and determine if he can make it happen, and if so, what the specifics of it would be.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • DhRuV1111, nachochesse
(09-16-2020, 07:53 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

You have to remember that literally none of us have an inkling of how Agma stays alive, oter than Sora.  While it might always be nice to have more servers, that may not be financially advisable. In order to serve these areas, a CDN is employed (content delivery network), and based on my knowledge of what we did with our customers (where I work; this has nothing to do with Sora, but it is likely the same), each zone that you decide to offer service inm, you pay for separately. Asia servers would be hosted on servers in Asia. Even if they are virtual servers, each region you would sign a contract that stipulates the number of servers. If thatregion is more than paying for itself, then maybe you can expand. But none of us have any idea. I'm just saying that while this might be nice to have, it may not be financially sound right now. We depend wholly on Sora to figure that out.

(09-11-2020, 06:06 AM)DhRuV1111 Wrote: 2) Also instant eu give 200 coin from block.....rest all give 100...pls make it equal or add more gold block in some server especially supersonic where people slaughter each other for block..it tough fight.
As someone already said, I think that it's good that individual servers have their idiosyncrasies. There may be a historical reason for why Sora made the amount different there -- perhaps initially there were not as many players as he would have liked, and he increased this to draw more people. I don't know -- it's just a possibility. But if the reason paid off, then perhaps he elected to make that permanent. Again, we have to trust that Sora will make the servers as robust, as unique, and as enjoyable as possible, given the constraints of the number of servers and resources (ie: total CPU's, etc.) he can pay for.

(09-11-2020, 06:06 AM)DhRuV1111 Wrote: 3) Especially the gold block power ... increase time period or it should give more coins and best if we could drop n pick it so random n bully can steal our coins.
It may actually be good the way that it is. If everyone needs a 'protector' when they get a gold block, this is a valid example of when teamwork could be a welcome and additional facet of the game. By having this, it might allow clans to exist with a stronger purpose, for example, if they have a number of people ready to be protectors, it may make them more popular and allow them to survive! And, if indeed this facet makes a clan more feasible, in turn it might make more consider to be protectors, knowing that the need is there and current!

(09-11-2020, 06:06 AM)DhRuV1111 Wrote: 4)we need more power farming servers or.more rooms.
What you're basically saying is... Sora does not give enough away. Despite the fact that we can play for free, despite the fact that the game already drops the two most used powerups free, that this is not enough, and I say again that we cannot know that!

You would like to be able to get freebies easier. But the reality is, with farming scripts already in existence, you would just enable the people doing tht extensively to get even more, while you fight for basically the same free things as the scripted players are.

I think it's better to allow individual servers to figure out how to share on their own. Is the server friendly, and do they just invite different groups of players to take turns? Or is the server full of botted players, and the solution is to have intelligent players protecting the power-up farmers, meaning that the strongest group(s) get to function, where everyone else is left with the need to put together a similar group.

(09-11-2020, 06:06 AM)DhRuV1111 Wrote: 5) Also Best if we can get Auto feed Lock with speed to manage slow medium fast.
I think similar ideas have been suggested at least twice now, so perhaps there is some merit to it?

But again, only Sora can know for sure how valuable that is, and determine if he can make it happen, and if so, what the specifics of it would be.

It's good idea but It depends on sora..
(09-16-2020, 10:49 AM)imHitu Wrote:

You have to remember that literally none of us have an inkling of how Agma stays alive, oter than Sora.  While it might always be nice to have more servers, that may not be financially advisable. In order to serve these areas, a CDN is employed (content delivery network), and based on my knowledge of what we did with our customers (where I work; this has nothing to do with Sora, but it is likely the same), each zone that you decide to offer service inm, you pay for separately. Asia servers would be hosted on servers in Asia. Even if they are virtual servers, each region you would sign a contract that stipulates the number of servers. If thatregion is more than paying for itself, then maybe you can expand. But none of us have any idea. I'm just saying that while this might be nice to have, it may not be financially sound right now. We depend wholly on Sora to figure that out.

yeah but as i mentioned in the other message, it could take a lot of work to do in those Volunteer Positions if the Staff, Supports, & Agma & Forum Moderators are ready for the work there are very hyped to do.
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
(09-17-2020, 12:06 AM)nachochesse Wrote:
(09-16-2020, 10:49 AM)imHitu Wrote:

yeah but as i mentioned in the other message, it could take a lot of work to do in those Volunteer Positions if the Staff, Supports, & Agma & Forum Moderators are ready for the work there are very hyped to do.

Yes if they really hyped about something than they can do anything in this world

I never knew tht sora has to do a lot....ty for telling me...I am happy ....I farm whenever I want n I get power...but I was telling other perspective of those player who r new or can't never farm.

Ty for letting me knw this info.

Discord- Dhruv#5369