Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nueva infeccion ( new infection )
un nuevo enfeccion pero en asia, no va ah ser como los otros este podria tener un laverinto para que los jugadores se confundan, ei hay bloque de oro que este en un lugar no especifico del mapa, (A new infection but in Asia, it will not be like the others, this could have a laverinto so that the players get confused, and if there is a block of gold that is in a non-specific place on the map,)
(09-09-2020, 02:51 PM)llleonelll Wrote: un nuevo enfeccion pero en asia, no va ah ser como los otros este podria tener un laverinto para que los jugadores se confundan, ei hay bloque de oro que este en un lugar no especifico del mapa, (A new infection but in Asia, it will not be like the others, this could have a laverinto so that the players get confused, and if there is a block of gold that is in a non-specific place on the map,)

Hello, and welcome to the Forums!

Sorry that we don't speak your language of choice, but it seems that Spanish translates fairly consistently into English. Most of the people who started here spoke just English, and that's why the Forums ask that we all use just English. It makes things easier. (Although not necessarily for you!)

We welcome your ideas, and this is a great place to talk about them, but what you said about yours seems like it has stuff missing -- there would have to be more to it. Have you thought it out more fully?

If so, maybe you can translate that for us too?

As it is, it seems like just part of an idea, and that makes it really hard to comment on, or make improvements on, because it's hard to know what you were hoping to accomplish with it in the first place.

Good luck thinking this through, and I hope that you'll have more for us!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(09-10-2020, 04:52 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(09-09-2020, 02:51 PM)llleonelll Wrote: un nuevo enfeccion pero en asia, no va ah ser como los otros este podria tener un laverinto para que los jugadores se confundan, ei hay bloque de oro que este en un lugar no especifico del mapa, (A new infection but in Asia, it will not be like the others, this could have a laverinto so that the players get confused, and if there is a block of gold that is in a non-specific place on the map,)

Sorry that we don't speak your language of choice, but it seems that Spanish translates fairly consistently into English. Most of the people who started here spoke just English, and that's why the Forums ask that we all use just English. It makes things easier. (Although not necessarily for you!)

We welcome your ideas, and this is a great place to talk about them, but what you said about yours seems like it has stuff missing -- there would have to be more to it. Have you thought it out more fully?

As it is, it seems like just part of an idea, and that makes it really hard to comment on, or make improvements on, because it's hard to know what you were hoping to accomplish with it in the first place.

I dont know if he speask english, there are many people dont understand english, i'll answer him in spanish but i know the most common language is the english but many people don't undestand it, time to use the international section Tongue

Oye, me gusta tu idea, seria complejo pero actualmente no tan difícil para un juego que ves en 2D, tal vez un laberinto pero con el zoom reducido, osea que no puedes agrandar el zoom del mapa, solo puedes ver un área especifica.

Si quieres hablar en español u otro idioma puedes usar la sección internacional, actualmente no se usa mucho así que no se, no hay mucha gente de habla española por estos lados, seria algo que haría crecer ese pobre foro abandonado, aquí usualmente hablamos ingles, es difícil para mucha gente incluyéndome pero hace mas fácil el uso del foro y evita confusiones
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
(09-10-2020, 12:30 PM)Sarcrack Wrote:

I dont know if he speask english, there are many people dont understand english, i'll answer him in spanish but i know the most common language is the english but many people don't undestand it, time to use the international section Tongue

Oye, me gusta tu idea, seria complejo pero actualmente no tan difícil para un juego que ves en 2D, tal vez un laberinto pero con el zoom reducido, osea que no puedes agrandar el zoom del mapa, solo puedes ver un área especifica.

Si quieres hablar en español u otro idioma puedes usar la sección internacional, actualmente no se usa mucho así que no se, no hay mucha gente de habla española por estos lados, seria algo que haría crecer ese pobre foro abandonado, aquí usualmente hablamos ingles, es difícil para mucha gente incluyéndome pero hace mas fácil el uso del foro y evita confusiones

LOL. It would be great if u could translate what tht guy has said......... instead of this ..XD...
Hi, I am Dhruv play by the of [INDIA] DESTRUCTOR. I maybe change my nickname in game but u can add me my username is DhRuV1111.
 Any query u wanna ask u can ask freely . 
I will help u in agma chat , agf forums , discord . Feel free and u have my support 24/7. 
#SupportingOurAgmaCommunity

Discord- Dhruv#5369
(09-11-2020, 05:46 AM)DhRuV1111 Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 12:30 PM)Sarcrack Wrote:

LOL. It would be great if u could translate what tht guy has said......... instead of this ..XD...

Actually he posted in english and spanish, so i just ansewered him in spanish Smile
Also i love pizza ✨

Hey welcome to the formus!! I know ur English is not that good but I am trying to understand but I really cant not that much..so wdym by laverinto? I suggest you explaining it more better.
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
(09-12-2020, 11:09 AM)imHitu Wrote:

Hey welcome to the formus!! I know ur English is not that good but I am trying to understand but I really cant not that much..so wdym by laverinto? I suggest you explaining it more better.

Laberinto= Maze
jeje
Also i love pizza ✨
I know this is from days oro more than a month ago but if you get to connect I can tell you that I speak Spanish without año problem
tu idea del laberinto es buena que hasta yo la puse aqui pero yo espero no haber copiado nada de aqui espero que si quieres mi ayuda me podes decir
[Image: giphy.gif]

SI QUEREIS AYUDA CON ALGUN PROBLEMA EN EL JUEGO ME DECIS PARA AYUDAROS SOY EL OJO DE AGMA SIEMPRE PARA AYUDAR  Blud 

si quieres ayuda con un problema de juego, avísame o cuéntame tu problema en privado, soy el ojo de agma siempre para ayudarte