Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Black Name
(09-10-2020, 03:46 PM)imHitu Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 02:59 PM)DhRuV1111 Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 01:37 PM)imHitu Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 05:01 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(09-09-2020, 03:43 PM)Sarcrack Wrote: Oh, so the if  the black name was a color for top player kiizaru could has it know?

As far as I know, it was just given to the Top-Ranked Player (in the High Scores by Level category).

But also as far as I know, I believe this will no longer be there in the future. (Or at least, there's no plans for it to be there in the future.)

(09-09-2020, 04:29 PM)imHitu Wrote: No I dont think that black name is removed.

The#1 player used to be displayed in the Top 800 Players List in black.

It isn't anymore.

So I'm pretty sure that I'm right about this.

I guess I will ask sora about that Smile

(09-10-2020, 08:54 AM)nachochesse Wrote:
(09-09-2020, 03:43 PM)Sarcrack Wrote: Oh, so the if  the black name was a color for top player kiizaru could has it know?
Kiizaru is actually the Top player/Highest Leveled Player in the game even though he has the Black Name and I do understand that people might actually notice about Shiro using those sort of anime skins or something and can use powerups, she also has a youtube channel too which is named,"Shiro", As of right now, she doesn't really upload agma videos much often now and i wonder why.

(09-09-2020, 04:29 PM)imHitu Wrote: No I dont think that black name is removed.
Is it really removed, because i am pretty sure she always uses it even though she is the #1 player on the level charts?

I have her in dicord I will ask her.

First of all Sora is a guy
N shiro is guys too.

Anyone can take their queries he help all...so he is in mostly everyone's disc and he is busy and need time to read all threads thanks to mode who always help me especially squirrel my friend

Lol I know that xD

I thought sora was a girl, i just knew Sora was a boy 3 months ago xDD
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
(09-10-2020, 07:49 PM)Sarcrack Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 01:37 PM)imHitu Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 05:01 AM)Squirrel Wrote: As far as I know, it was just given to the Top-Ranked Player (in the High Scores by Level category).

But also as far as I know, I believe this will no longer be there in the future. (Or at least, there's no plans for it to be there in the future.)

The#1 player used to be displayed in the Top 800 Players List in black.

It isn't anymore.

So I'm pretty sure that I'm right about this.

I guess I will ask sora about that Smile

(09-10-2020, 08:54 AM)nachochesse Wrote: Kiizaru is actually the Top player/Highest Leveled Player in the game even though he has the Black Name and I do understand that people might actually notice about Shiro using those sort of anime skins or something and can use powerups, she also has a youtube channel too which is named,"Shiro", As of right now, she doesn't really upload agma videos much often now and i wonder why.

Is it really removed, because i am pretty sure she always uses it even though she is the #1 player on the level charts?

N shiro is guys too.

Anyone can take their queries he help all...so he is in mostly everyone's disc and he is busy and need time to read all threads thanks to mode who always help me especially squirrel my friend

Lol I know that xD

Bruh that's weriod
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
(09-11-2020, 02:25 AM)imHitu Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 01:37 PM)imHitu Wrote: I guess I will ask sora about that Smile

N shiro is guys too.

Lol I know that xD

Bruh that's weriod
Actually i have a classmate called sora, i met here this year, i dont know other people with that last name os i recognize Sora like a femenine last name, but now i know another person called Sora and he is a man, thinks make you think jeje.
Also i love pizza ✨
(09-09-2020, 03:43 PM)Sarcrack Wrote:
(09-09-2020, 02:01 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(09-09-2020, 06:41 AM)DhRuV1111 Wrote: White name , gold name, red name we all know hot to get it and also the hardwork for red name in agma game

But can anyone pls specify the Black name concept in agma and how someone can achieve it.

As green name is for admin and blue is bought n green too but not available to buy

How can someone get Black name if anyone knw exactly pls tell.

According to me .. we need highscore....but of mass? Level?

Pls explain the concept.of black name..I will be.much obliged and would inform others as well.
Wht

N if mass how mny servers we need highest mass..or highscore mass in total?..which can only be achieved in selfeed redbull

I think that the black name has been removed again?

For a time, it just signified what people considered the 'top player in the game'.

Oh, so the if  the black name was a color for top player kiizaru could has it know?
Kiizaru is actually the Top player/Highest Leveled Player in the game even though he has the Black Name and I do understand that people might actually notice about Shiro using those sort of anime skins or something and can use powerups, she also has a youtube channel too which is named,"Shiro", As of right now, she doesn't really upload agma videos much often now and i wonder why.

(09-09-2020, 04:29 PM)imHitu Wrote:
(09-09-2020, 06:41 AM)DhRuV1111 Wrote: White name , gold name, red name we all know hot to get it and also the hardwork for red name in agma game

But can anyone pls specify the Black name concept in agma and how someone can achieve it.

As green name is for admin and blue is bought n green too but not available to buy

Pls explain the concept.of black name..I will be.much obliged and would inform others as well.
Wht

N if mass how mny servers we need highest mass..or highscore mass in total?..which can only be achieved in selfeed redbull

For a time, it just signified what people considered the 'top player in the game'.

No I dont think that black name is removed.

Who is the "she"?

(09-11-2020, 02:43 AM)Sarcrack Wrote:

N shiro is guys too.

Lol I know that xD

Bruh that's weriod
Actually i have a classmate called sora, i met here this year, i dont know other people with that last name os i recognize Sora like a femenine last name, but now i know another person called Sora and he is a man, thinks make you think jeje.

I am sure the name "Sora" is just his nick. Not his real name

N shiro is guys too.

Lol I know that xD

Bruh that's weriod

O now it make sence xD
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
(09-11-2020, 03:09 AM)Lazaro Wrote:
(09-09-2020, 03:43 PM)Sarcrack Wrote:

Wht

Oh, so the if  the black name was a color for top player kiizaru could has it know?

(09-09-2020, 04:29 PM)imHitu Wrote:

Wht

No I dont think that black name is removed.

Who is the "she"?

(09-10-2020, 03:46 PM)imHitu Wrote: Lol I know that xD

Bruh that's weriod

I am sure the name "Sora" is just his nick. Not his real name

Yes for sure
I have quite alot of diffirent stuff about the Black nickname color, some say it is because he bought it/bought alot of powerups, some say it is because he is number 1 when it comes to levels, or number 1 in alot of servers (highscores)
My own opinion is that he bought alot of powerups + highest level + highest mass highscore(s), so all of them combined because shouldn't the old number one people gotten it too? or was it just added when he got first? no one really knows this question except Shiro and Sora Smile
My discord is alexx#4007
[Image: unknown.png]

Rest in piece Fidget Spinner skin
(09-11-2020, 02:14 PM)xRENDEx Wrote: I have quite alot of diffirent stuff about the Black nickname color, some say it is because he bought it/bought alot of powerups, some say it is because he is number 1 when it comes to levels, or number 1 in alot of servers (highscores)
My own opinion is that he bought alot of powerups + highest level + highest mass highscore(s), so all of them combined because shouldn't the old number one people gotten it too? or was it just added when he got first? no one really knows this question except Shiro and Sora Smile

I never saw the top 1, i hope one day i can see the black name color Sleepy
Also i love pizza ✨
White name , gold name, red name we all know hot to get it and also the hardwork for red name in agma game

How can someone get Black name if anyone knw exactly pls tell.

Wht

How get BLACK NAME
and my account name batsuuri
Only the number 1 player of levels gets the black name which is right now Kiizaru/shiro.

[Image: bannerdiscor.gif]