Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Black Name
White name , gold name, red name we all know hot to get it and also the hardwork for red name in agma game

But can anyone pls specify the Black name concept in agma and how someone can achieve it.

As green name is for admin and blue is bought n green too but not available to buy

How can someone get Black name if anyone knw exactly pls tell.

According to me .. we need highscore....but of mass? Level?

Pls explain the concept.of black name..I will be.much obliged and would inform others as well.
Wht

N if mass how mny servers we need highest mass..or highscore mass in total?..which can only be achieved in selfeed redbull
Hi, I am Dhruv play by the of [INDIA] DESTRUCTOR. I maybe change my nickname in game but u can add me my username is DhRuV1111.
 Any query u wanna ask u can ask freely . 
I will help u in agma chat , agf forums , discord . Feel free and u have my support 24/7. 
#SupportingOurAgmaCommunity

Discord- Dhruv#5369
[-] The following 1 user Likes DhRuV1111's post:
  • Squirrel
(09-09-2020, 06:41 AM)DhRuV1111 Wrote: White name , gold name, red name we all know hot to get it and also the hardwork for red name in agma game

But can anyone pls specify the Black name concept in agma and how someone can achieve it.

As green name is for admin and blue is bought n green too but not available to buy

Pls explain the concept.of black name..I will be.much obliged and would inform others as well.
Wht

N if mass how mny servers we need highest mass..or highscore mass in total?..which can only be achieved in selfeed redbull

I think that the black name has been removed again?

For a time, it just signified what people considered the 'top player in the game'.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Lazaro
(09-09-2020, 02:01 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(09-09-2020, 06:41 AM)DhRuV1111 Wrote: White name , gold name, red name we all know hot to get it and also the hardwork for red name in agma game

Wht

For a time, it just signified what people considered the 'top player in the game'.
I thought black name was for players that buy stuff the most

Wht

Oh, so the if  the black name was a color for top player kiizaru could has it know?
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
(09-09-2020, 03:43 PM)Sarcrack Wrote:

Wht

Oh, so the if  the black name was a color for top player kiizaru could has it know?

Yes, he does have

Wht

No I dont think that black name is removed.
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
(09-09-2020, 04:29 PM)imHitu Wrote:

Wht

hi Hitarth,
Ofc.it.didnt shiro use it all time.....it rlly dominant name.....it should come to.stop.or how to.gey it must be revealed..... exactly how can other get it too.
Hi, I am Dhruv play by the of [INDIA] DESTRUCTOR. I maybe change my nickname in game but u can add me my username is DhRuV1111.
I will help u in agma chat , agf forums , discord . Feel free and u have my support 24/7. 

Discord- Dhruv#5369
(09-09-2020, 04:38 PM)DhRuV1111 Wrote:

Wht

hi Hitarth,
Ofc.it.didnt shiro use it all time.....it rlly dominant name.....it should come to.stop.or how to.gey it must be revealed..... exactly how can other get it too.

It's only allowed for people with highscoree..
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
Here’s a post on colored names: http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=68912
Black name is for the player with the highest level! Smile
Have any questions? Feel free to send me a private message! 

Please remember, I’m only a forums moderator. Not in Agma!  Heart
(09-09-2020, 06:20 PM)QueenHeather Wrote: Here’s a post on colored names: http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=68912
Black name is for the player with the highest level! Smile

Yes sir Smile
(09-09-2020, 03:43 PM)Sarcrack Wrote: Oh, so the if  the black name was a color for top player kiizaru could has it know?

As far as I know, it was just given to the Top-Ranked Player (in the High Scores by Level category).

But also as far as I know, I believe this will no longer be there in the future. (Or at least, there's no plans for it to be there in the future.)

(09-09-2020, 04:29 PM)imHitu Wrote: No I dont think that black name is removed.

The#1 player used to be displayed in the Top 800 Players List in black.

It isn't anymore.

So I'm pretty sure that I'm right about this.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!

Wht

Kiizaru is actually the Top player/Highest Leveled Player in the game even though he has the Black Name and I do understand that people might actually notice about Shiro using those sort of anime skins or something and can use powerups, she also has a youtube channel too which is named,"Shiro", As of right now, she doesn't really upload agma videos much often now and i wonder why.

Wht

Is it really removed, because i am pretty sure she always uses it even though she is the #1 player on the level charts?
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
(09-10-2020, 05:01 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(09-09-2020, 03:43 PM)Sarcrack Wrote: Oh, so the if  the black name was a color for top player kiizaru could has it know?

As far as I know, it was just given to the Top-Ranked Player (in the High Scores by Level category).

But also as far as I know, I believe this will no longer be there in the future. (Or at least, there's no plans for it to be there in the future.)

It isn't anymore.

I guess I will ask sora about that Smile

(09-10-2020, 08:54 AM)nachochesse Wrote:

Wht

Kiizaru is actually the Top player/Highest Leveled Player in the game even though he has the Black Name and I do understand that people might actually notice about Shiro using those sort of anime skins or something and can use powerups, she also has a youtube channel too which is named,"Shiro", As of right now, she doesn't really upload agma videos much often now and i wonder why.

Wht

Is it really removed, because i am pretty sure she always uses it even though she is the #1 player on the level charts?

I have her in dicord I will ask her.
(09-10-2020, 01:37 PM)imHitu Wrote:

It isn't anymore.

Wht

Wht

First of all Sora is a guy
N shiro is guys too.

Anyone can take their queries he help all...so he is in mostly everyone's disc and he is busy and need time to read all threads thanks to mode who always help me especially squirrel my friend

Discord- Dhruv#5369
(09-10-2020, 02:59 PM)DhRuV1111 Wrote:
(09-10-2020, 01:37 PM)imHitu Wrote:

It isn't anymore.

(09-09-2020, 02:01 PM)Squirrel Wrote: I think that the black name has been removed again?

(09-09-2020, 02:01 PM)Squirrel Wrote: I think that the black name has been removed again?

First of all Sora is a guy
N shiro is guys too.

Anyone can take their queries he help all...so he is in mostly everyone's disc and he is busy and need time to read all threads thanks to mode who always help me especially squirrel my friend

Lol I know that xD