Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
IDEAS??
Hi all , here are my some ideas and perspectives tht could help agma gameplay especially there are ideas  for non spenders that would help them in game and support them.
Hope u all acknowledge it
especially @Sora

1)Sound Effects
This is the feature which many people don't even know about. Some people still think there are 0 sound effects. For example: Our dear mod Squirrel Big Grin

But who even does knw bout it , they too just mute them because most of them are irritatting.

I would suggest to add good sounds

Also , I don't think there is much need of mute sounds option but it will add privilege so why not
As we can mute sounds of websites so it don't need to mute my whole pc

2) Auto feed lock in pc as well
Auto feed lock r on phones but not on pc
It would be great if u could add it 
It would be fantastic if we could adjust the speed of feed in auto feed 
Trust me this is very helpful and ezz the gameplay for player who farm n don't spend
As if we feed slow we get more coin from gold block
So tht why I mentioned for adjusting the intensity of feeding....auto feed slow lock is wht every non spender  who farm coins most of the time need.

People use script for this or other things like auto prees key 
It will also support not using scripts

3) Increase Time period for Gold Blocks

The most expensive power in shop as we all know is gold. It would be great if you're could increase time period for Gold Blocks. As 45k coins for 10min doesn't give much.....many players especially new ones go in loss

4) Anti 360 shots

This is the cheapest power and  funniest power.
This annoy other players a lot and give us the pleasure and fun . Sometimes it is rlly annoying . In power Battle it would be great if there were anti push as well.
Like a shiny shield view come on cell and no effect of push dots.

5) Anti power (if something could be done)
Anti rec ,anti freeze, gr8 if anti push

But it will be hard to use tht mny power in power battles and it frustrating.

But idk wht can be done bout it but its fine we will get used to it as anti all power will not let us rec XD

6) Portals
One my favourite power 

I love trolling and this is fun
It is the second most expensive power cost 39k
One thing I noticed was when I tried World record
Was tht portal blasted before 10 min ..i  did in faint
Ido how maybe extreme mass made it do....

A) increase time for portals 
- it would help people especially non spender who can't get power packs and can arrange required portals especially for world record

- portals r fun ...fun time has to be increased
- 39k for 10 min fun ....?its like gold block point

B) idk it is a bug or what but pls it sucks away all portals even for power pack and those who can't buy much ....why portal blast n could not last more then 1 min or even 30 sec when not freeze in it 

- we need to unfreeze n try to take more mass as much we can .....portals blast in few sec which big mass

7) An update which can automatically block acc which get identify as public.

There are mny  people who share acc and farm 24, hrs for one guy

I know few username and sure about them
Username: Pambo
Username: jamesandrew
These username AT LEAST 5 people use it ...it definitely more especially Pambo one
It should be like if more then 2 or 3 vpn found using an acc ... straight away be banned ? 

8) Do something about DDOS attack
I knw peopel especially a guy name reazer he even made a video on yt how to DDOS attack in agma and restart server.
This is rlly frustrating ...this guy annoy others...people like him disconnected people from servers and don't let them in....like I tried World record he made me disconnect n I lost all my mass n power all gone to waste...which was worth 1m at least...
People  like him takeover serversn don't let other in and farm alone with peace n ezz....

It was tolerated like creating lag in agma ..I know people like adiga n swagmaster ...they created lag which they remark as fun but was annoying
But this reazer make people rage quit this game and remark this game as unfair n easily hacked

People like him spoils our community

Even I had conversation with squirrel bout this n he ofc showed his concern n is a good friend who always help me n guide me

Hope u liked my ideas 
I do my best to guide people in agma and what's best for our community.

Regards.
Hi, I am Dhruv play by the of [INDIA] DESTRUCTOR. I maybe change my nickname in game but u can add me my username is DhRuV1111.
 Any query u wanna ask u can ask freely . 
I will help u in agma chat , agf forums , discord . Feel free and u have my support 24/7. 
#SupportingOurAgmaCommunity

Discord- Dhruv#5369
[-] The following 7 users Like DhRuV1111's post:
  • Destructor 1, fisa, Kuku, Lalalala, nachochesse, Sarcrack, Squirrel
:astonished:

You posted such a long message, people will think that I did it!!

Can I suggest that you talk about one idea per thread instead? If you have 3 ideas that pertain to the same thing, like say, 'the infection mode'. then those go together fairly well. But young people tend to see a long message, and they just instantly become 'too lazy to read it'. Big Grin

(09-09-2020, 06:13 AM)DhRuV1111 Wrote: 1)Sound Effects
This is the feature which many people don't even know about. Some people still think there are 0 sound effects. For example: Our dear mod Squirrel Big Grin

But who even does knw bout it , they too just mute them because most of them are irritatting.

I've noticed of late -- there is a powerup that freezes you by turning your cells into ice, and now a new one that plays a mettalic tinkling sound that I have noticed. lolol

It's always good to have a 'mute sounds' option. Some of you sleep with brothers & sisters in the same room, others need to avoid your folks finding out, lol... even more of you may try to play while in school. And it doesn't hurt to have it -- you just default the value to 'Sounds on', and then people who need the sounds off, can go looking for it.

(09-09-2020, 06:13 AM)DhRuV1111 Wrote: 2) Auto feed lock in pc as well
Trust me this is very helpful and ezz the gameplay for player who farm n don't spend
So tht why I mentioned for adjusting the intensity of feeding....auto feed slow lock is wht every non spender  who farm coins most of the time need.

I actually play with Auto feed off, so I can tap a virus with just one shot, and decide when I need to hit a stream of W's.

But I gather that for types of moves, Autofeed is very important, so it would be nice if someone could have the best of both worlds. Maybe under where 'Autofeed on/off is, have a drop-down box where you could select 5 pre-boxed speeds? (Very Slow, Slow, Medium, Fast, and Stream would be my suggestions.)

(09-09-2020, 06:13 AM)DhRuV1111 Wrote: 3) Increase Time period for Gold Blocks
The most expensive power in shop as we all know is gold. It would be great if you're could increase time period for Gold Blocks. As 45k coins for 10min doesn't give much.....many players especially new ones go in loss
I really like this idea! What if every player had their own personal 'timer' for the Gold block?? You could 'pick up' your gold block again to shut it down, and when you drop it again, the timer starts back up -- that way a player is ensured of having a full 10 mins to use it on their terms.

It has to be done carefully to prevent abuse. Say that the 'timer' would only apply to one Gold Block at a time. Some people like to deploy 3 at once, I don't know how you would account for that -- I think maybe just have the timer for the last block you deploy.

And make sure that other players cannot pick up your block -- only the player who placed it can pick it up again.

You could also have the gold block timer shown to you on screen.

So that way, if a large bully comes by and interrupts you with your gold brick, you can just pick it up... continue playing, and drop it again when you get to a place where you're not in danger of dying again.

(09-09-2020, 06:13 AM)DhRuV1111 Wrote: 6) Portals
- it would help people especially non spender who can't get power packs and can arrange required portals especially for world record

I don't use these at all... but I thought of something that would be an easy fix. What if the portals you got inpower-up packs, and single portals that you buy from the store lasted for different times? If you make the single one bought in the shop last longer, and say place a limit on buynig no more than 9 of those per day, then it gives the small guy more bang for his coins, and can't be abused by the others?

(09-09-2020, 06:13 AM)DhRuV1111 Wrote: 7) An update which can automatically block acc which get identify as public.

This is much more complicated than meets the eye. If multiple people play from the same location, very often they all come from the same public IP -- and yet they are different people, playing with different accounts, even on different servers, and are not even playing together. And there;s so many places where this could potentially happen. You take your laptop to the neighbourhood coffee shop for their 'Free Wifi' -- most of those will have everyone using the same IP.

And the same person should be allowed to play from home, from work, from a coffee shop, from the library, while on the train, and other such places that have a free Wifi.

When you combine these factors, I think it is best to take them on a case-by-case basis, and use the human power of the brain (plus game logs) to identify and punish public accounts -- which is what Sora has already been doing!

(09-09-2020, 06:13 AM)DhRuV1111 Wrote: 8) Do something about DDOS attack
I knw peopel especially a guy name reazer he even made a video on yt how to DDOS attack in agma and restart server.
This is rlly frustrating ...this guy annoy others...people like him disconnected people from servers and don't let them in....like I tried World record he made me disconnect n I lost all my mass n power all gone to waste...which was worth 1m at least...
People  like him takeover serversn don't let other in and farm alone with peace n ezz....
This is a pet peeve of mine, but not in quite the way that you might think.

The DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service) is a very specific type of attack where the attacker uses a botnet of infected hosts to attack a single IP. But that is just one specific type of attack, and most attacks in the game are not DDoS attacks!!

It's also a touchy subject, because we do not want to inadvertently post info that helps those who want to attack the game.

So while it affects us a lot, talking about it can almost hurt us.

In the Agma Discord server, for example, it is against the rules to discuss game attacks, and players are muted, even banned, if they fail to comply.

I think it's best that we do the same thing here.

Suffice to say that Sora suffers the most from these, and he would like nothing better than to minimize these. The useful discussions for this all happen behind the scenes.

The 'Developer vs Hacker' stage is something that every web-based game must deal with, and really is a sort of "spy game", with each side trying to outsmart the other. Talking about it can be dangerous, and I'll drop the topic having said that.

You had a number of those ideas in there too, but because I have a very specific, and no doubt unique playstyle, I never use the things I had no opinion on, and that's why I have no opinion on some of your ideas. Hopefully other people who have used them will weigh in!

(Haha! Here's another reason for separating ideas by thread. With the parts of your ideas I had responses to, look at THIS monster of a reply! Every time there's a letter that's just too long, we lose people, lolol.)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(09-09-2020, 01:56 PM)Squirrel Wrote: :astonished:

Can I suggest that you talk about one idea per thread instead?  If you have 3 ideas that pertain to the same thing, like say, 'the infection mode'. then those go together fairly well.  But young people tend to see a long message, and they just instantly become 'too lazy to read it'. Big Grin

(09-09-2020, 06:13 AM)DhRuV1111 Wrote: 1)Sound Effects

I've noticed of late -- there is a powerup that freezes you by turning your cells into ice, and now a new one that plays a mettalic tinkling sound that I have noticed. lolol

It's always good to have a 'mute sounds' option. Some of you sleep with brothers & sisters in the same room, others need to avoid your folks finding out, lol... even more of you may try to play while in school. And it doesn't hurt to have it -- you just default the value to 'Sounds on', and then people who need the sounds off, can go looking for it.

I just told that there is an option near padlock in website.....for the time being we can use it and it won't mute whole pc until the update comes.....
(09-09-2020, 06:13 AM)DhRuV1111 Wrote: 2) Auto feed lock in pc as well

I actually play with Auto feed off, so I can tap a virus with just one shot, and decide when I need to hit a stream of W's.

But I gather that for types of moves, Autofeed is very important, so it would be nice if someone could have the best of both worlds. Maybe under where 'Autofeed on/off is, have a drop-down box where you could select 5 pre-boxed speeds? (Very Slow, Slow, Medium, Fast, and Stream would be my suggestions.)

I am an active agma.io player....I feel what people want......people can't farm 24hrs....they tend to buy 300 bots as they r best but they have restrictions on time as well....most people wanna be afk n farm with friends...or alone even ......they need to atleast farm the coins back which they spend on bots to recover n the amount of coins spend......

Here, I wanted to say that....AUTO FEED LOCK..."Lock"....like it's on phone.....I never mentioned auto feed alone.....it fine tht auto feed option.....the thing I want I LOCK....... especially if we could select range...like slow medium fast.......just need.the.lock so people can stay afk for a bit and farm with ezz..cuze people tend to use 3 tabs and it's hard to play with it ...it would ez gameplay....
People are using scripts or auto key press for it....it would remove the tension and these extra things for game.

(09-09-2020, 06:13 AM)DhRuV1111 Wrote: 3) Increase Time period for Gold Blocks
I really like this idea!  What if every player had their own personal 'timer' for the Gold block?? You could 'pick up' your gold block again to shut it down, and when you drop it again, the timer starts back up -- that way a player is ensured of having a full 10 mins to use it on their terms.

It has to be done carefully to prevent abuse. Say that the 'timer' would only apply to one Gold Block at a time. Some people like to deploy 3 at once, I don't know how you would account for that -- I think maybe just have the timer for the last block you deploy.

And make sure that other players cannot pick up your block -- only the player who placed it can pick it up again.

You could also have the gold block timer shown to you on screen.

So that way, if a large bully comes by and interrupts you with your gold brick, you can just pick it up... continue playing, and drop it again when you get to a place where you're not in danger of dying again.

I also mentioned that gold block don't give much profit..it cost 45k a gold block....and u get 10 min time to farm it.....it's rlly hard or impossible to farm 45+ k coins in 10min.. people just get in loss

The main thing That I stressed on was TO INCREASE THE TIME PERIOD FOR GOLD BLOCK- this is the first main thing to do for it.

Secondly, ofc people tend to steal other block and bully.them and farm their all gold....so mny people don't buy it..it just get u in loss so why to buy it.

So it best that we could drop and pick our gold block and time period would eventually used for how long it was dropped...so other people can't steal our coins.

Third, it don't require that you can only pick ur gold block.coins..as mny people give it to their friends or farm together......like my friends we share and gift eachother.

(09-09-2020, 06:13 AM)DhRuV1111 Wrote: 6) Portals

I don't use these at all... but I thought of something that would be an easy fix. What if the portals you got inpower-up packs, and single portals that you buy from the store lasted for different times? If you make the single one bought in the shop last longer, and say place a limit on buynig no more than 9 of those per day, then it gives the small guy more bang for his coins, and can't be abused by the others?

Yes ..on this topic I will post my other post soon

Just need time

Here I talked bout to increase the time period for portals as well..we spend 39k coins to buy it.... the time period is way to less like gold.....it is a fun power there's nothing bad to increase fun time...

Secondly, here I talked about....like in giga or any server...when we try world record...due to huge mass Portal don't even last for 30 sec or so....I blast on its own.....mny people can't afford tht mny portal.

So fix it and will support mny people

(09-09-2020, 06:13 AM)DhRuV1111 Wrote: 7) An update which can automatically block acc which get identify as public.

This is much more complicated than meets the eye. If multiple people play from the same location, very often they all come from the same public IP -- and yet they are different people, playing with different accounts, even on different servers, and are not even playing together. And there;s so many places where this could potentially happen. You take your laptop to the neighbourhood coffee shop for their 'Free Wifi' -- most of those will have everyone using the same IP.

And the same person should be allowed to play from home, from work, from a coffee shop, from the library, while on the train, and other such places that have a free Wifi.

When you combine these factors, I think it is best to take them on a case-by-case basis, and use the human power of the brain (plus game logs) to identify and punish public accounts -- which is what Sora has already been doing!

Ya sure I appreciate it..mny public acc tht I knew are blocked..but those acc which.we knew are public..we can report about them..and sora should look forward into it

Like I gave those username :. Pambo, jamesandrew

(09-09-2020, 06:13 AM)DhRuV1111 Wrote: 8) Do something about DDOS attack
This is a pet peeve of mine, but not in quite the way that you might think.

The DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service) is a very specific type of attack where the attacker uses a botnet of infected hosts to attack a single IP. But that is just one specific type of attack, and most attacks in the game are not DDoS attacks!!

It's also a touchy subject, because we do not want to inadvertently post info that helps those who want to attack the game.

So while it affects us a lot, talking about it can almost hurt us.

In the Agma Discord server, for example, it is against the rules to discuss game attacks, and players are muted, even banned, if they fail to comply.

I think it's best that we do the same thing here.

Suffice to say that Sora suffers the most from these, and he would like nothing better than to minimize these. The useful discussions for this all happen behind the scenes.

The 'Developer vs Hacker' stage is something that every web-based game must deal with, and really is a sort of "spy game", with each side trying to outsmart the other. Talking about it can be dangerous, and I'll drop the topic having said that.

You had a number of those ideas in there too, but because I have a very specific, and no doubt unique playstyle, I never use the things I had no opinion on, and that's why I have no opinion on some of your ideas.  Hopefully other people who have used them will weigh in!

(Haha!  Here's another reason for separating ideas by thread.  With the parts of your ideas I had responses to, look at THIS monster of a reply! Every time there's a letter that's just too long, we lose people, lolol.)
Ya sure ... everyone has their own perspective.....

But u didn't got the message tht I conveyed..hope u can understand know tht wht i really want to tell.
Hi, I am Dhruv play by the of [INDIA] DESTRUCTOR. I maybe change my nickname in game but u can add me my username is DhRuV1111.
I will help u in agma chat , agf forums , discord . Feel free and u have my support 24/7. 

Discord- Dhruv#5369
(09-09-2020, 06:13 AM)DhRuV1111 Wrote: Hi all , here are my some ideas and perspectives tht could help agma gameplay especially there are ideas  for non spenders that would help them in game and support them.
especially @Sora

1)Sound Effects

Also , I don't think there is much need of mute sounds option but it will add privilege so why not

4) Anti 360 shots

This annoy other players a lot and give us the pleasure and fun . Sometimes it is rlly annoying . In power Battle it would be great if there were anti push as well.

But idk wht can be done bout it but its fine we will get used to it as anti all power will not let us rec XD

6) Portals
One my favourite power 

B) idk it is a bug or what but pls it sucks away all portals even for power pack and those who can't buy much ....why portal blast n could not last more then 1 min or even 30 sec when not freeze in it 

- we need to unfreeze n try to take more mass as much we can .....portals blast in few sec which big mass

Username:  Pambo
These username AT LEAST 5 people use it ...it definitely more especially Pambo one
It should be like if more then 2 or 3 vpn found using an acc ... straight away be banned ? 

It was tolerated like creating lag in agma ..I know people like adiga n swagmaster ...they created lag which they remark as fun but was annoying
But this reazer make people rage quit this game and remark this game as unfair n easily hacked

Even I had conversation with squirrel bout this n he ofc showed his concern n is a good friend who always help me n guide me

Hope u liked my ideas 

Regards.
Yes, I saw REAZAER's video. (And he is using... WINDOWS XP... ha)
I agree that Sora should do something about it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lazaro's post:
  • DhRuV1111
(09-09-2020, 03:07 PM)DhRuV1111 Wrote: [/color]Ya sure ... everyone has their own perspective.....

But u didn't got the message tht I conveyed..hope u can understand know tht wht i really want to tell.

Then you should take another try at conveying your message in a way that I would understand. Keep it short this time, and we can talk about the bits and pieces as we go along!

We rely on you to put us into your mind to help us envision whatever your idea is -- we can't read your mind!

So I hope that you'll give it another try?
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!

Can I suggest that you talk about one idea per thread instead?  If you have 3 ideas that pertain to the same thing, like say, 'the infection mode'. then those go together fairly well.  But young people tend to see a long message, and they just instantly become 'too lazy to read it'. Big Grin
First time i opened this long thread and i saw "last post squirrel" i said squirrel wrote this?
Im lazy to read too but i'll do it, it will takes 2-4 hours Sleepy

(09-09-2020, 06:13 AM)DhRuV1111 Wrote: Hi all , here are my some ideas and perspectives tht could help agma gameplay especially there are ideas  for non spenders that would help them in game and support them.
especially @Sora

1)Sound Effects

4) Anti 360 shots

6) Portals
One my favourite power 

Hope u liked my ideas 

Regards.

1) I'm agree with sound effects, i hate when a sound appears when im farming in peace it's scary!, i usually mute the website and i dont listen anything, and i know Sora will add more sound effects for agma.

2) I'm a supersonic player, when im farming afk i usually use the bots to feed me and the feed lock when im afk, i feed the block without have to look it everytime, i don't know but agma didn't have a feed lock botton in the settings?, i use an script for that but i usually dont see the settings of agma.

3)I'm agree with gold block duration, i buy them rarely maybe 1 a month, usually a friend give it to me, but usually you spend more in the block and you earn less than your spend. I think the duration can be longer or the block can drop more coins.

4)This a really good idea for an item, i know there are many overpowered people, sometimes we can see a person spamming 360 shoots just for fun, but for other people is so annoying, when they are farming or trying to get xp, the shield is a good idea, i would like to see the shield in action, and also the animation of the anti-power, i really love this idea.

5) The anti- powers are very useful in some servers liek giant or crazy, in other servers are helpless, the antipowers are difficult because you need to drop it on the map, it takes like 2 seconds, when you drop it, you are die, is like the anti-freeze, it has just some seconds to block freeze, but you never know when you will be freezed so you can die in any moment and  putting the anti-freeze, soemtimes is just a waste of coins.

6)Portales are really helpful items to make a world record or when you are trying to get mass or be afk, also it's good for fun, but there are many people spamming powers just for fun and the favorite to spamm are the portals, is like the advice of agma saying "imagine have 200 portals to drop in innocent cells", that's really annoyiing for people and if the portals duration increase, many people will be complained with those power spammers, but also i'm agree becuase i'm actually trying to make a wr and the duration of portals is not the best.

8)Actually the reazaer's DDOS attacks are more frecuenlty on the last month, everytime i want to make a world record i have a lot of mass, i'm in a portal and im getting disconenct, i got disconnect 10 times on a day, it was really annoying, also i saw reazaer the other day and i was playing, and the server restarted, he said "sorry i'm trying a new script", many people is getting disconnect everytime, im farming and i hear a friend saying sorry i got disconnect...

Finally thanks for those great ideas to improve agma, many things to fix but agma has many ideas everytime, a lot of good players and a really nice staff, i hope you can make more helpful ideas like those, nice to see my dear friend being helpful here Smile
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
[-] The following 2 users Like Sarcrack's post:
  • DhRuV1111, Squirrel
(09-10-2020, 04:57 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(09-09-2020, 03:07 PM)DhRuV1111 Wrote: [/color]Ya sure ... everyone has their own perspective.....

Then you should take another try at conveying your message in a way that I would understand. Keep it short this time, and we can talk about the bits and pieces as we go along! No

We rely on you to put us into your mind to help us envision whatever your idea is -- we can't read your mind!

So I hope that you'll give it another try?

It was my first post .....I wil keep short n precise next time

(09-10-2020, 11:51 AM)Sarcrack Wrote:

First time i opened this long thread and i saw "last post squirrel" i said squirrel wrote this?
Im lazy to read too but i'll do it, it will takes 2-4 hours Sleepy

especially @Sora

1)Sound Effects

4) Anti 360 shots

6) Portals
One my favourite power 

Hope u liked my ideas 

Regards.

1) I'm agree with sound effects, i hate when a sound appears when im farming in peace it's scary!, i usually mute the website and i dont listen anything, and i know Sora will add more sound effects for agma.

2) I'm a supersonic player, when im farming afk i usually use the bots to feed me and the feed lock when im afk, i feed the block without have to look it everytime, i don't know but agma didn't have a feed lock botton in the settings?, i use an script for that but i usually dont see the settings of agma.
Ya , feed lock should be there ..it will support player to use minimum scripts and make les lags or stuffs in agma....it is a necessity tht should be added ASAP
3)I'm agree with gold block duration, i buy them rarely maybe 1 a month, usually a friend give it to me, but usually you spend more in the block and you earn less than your spend. I think the duration can be longer or the block can drop more coins.
Gold Blocks time has to be increased and that is great if we could get more coins from one gold block, plus if we could drop and pick it back so bully can't steal our coins..or   just make gold block cheap cuze it way to hard or impossible to farm 45+k coins in 10 min tht too random will steal coins or someone can bully people n steal their block.

4)This a really good idea for an item, i know there are many overpowered people, sometimes we can see a person spamming 360 shoots just for fun, but for other people is so annoying, when they are farming or trying to get xp, the shield is a good idea, i would like to see the shield in action, and also the animation of the anti-power, i really love this idea.

5) The anti- powers are very useful in some servers liek giant or crazy, in other servers are helpless, the antipowers are difficult because you need to drop it on the map, it takes like 2 seconds, when you drop it, you are die, is like the anti-freeze, it has just some seconds to block freeze, but you never know when you will be freezed so you can die in any moment and  putting the anti-freeze, soemtimes is just a waste of coins.

6)Portales are really helpful items to make a world record or when you are trying to get mass or be afk, also it's good for fun, but there are many people spamming powers just for fun and the favorite to spamm are the portals, is like the advice of agma saying "imagine have 200 portals to drop in innocent cells", that's really annoyiing for people and if the portals duration increase, many people will be complained with those power spammers, but also i'm agree becuase i'm actually trying to make a wr and the duration of portals is not the best.
...If u tries World record u must have noticed that portal explodes if we unfreeze and teleport all where the map...it don't even last 30 sec or less....Ya it could create problem ..when huge power spammers will try annoy inncent people....

So what about anti portal like we can dogde it or if we get portal we can come out bck or something.

8)Actually the reazaer's DDOS attacks are more frecuenlty on the last month, everytime i want to make a world record i have a lot of mass, i'm in a portal and im getting disconenct, i got disconnect 10 times on a day, it was really annoying, also i saw reazaer the other day and i was playing, and the server restarted, he said "sorry i'm trying a new script", many people is getting disconnect everytime, im farming and i hear a friend saying sorry i got disconnect...

Finally thanks for those great ideas to improve agma, many things to fix but agma has many ideas everytime, a lot of good players and a really nice staff, i hope you can make more helpful ideas like those, nice to see my dear friend being helpful here Smile

Discord- Dhruv#5369
[-] The following 1 user Likes DhRuV1111's post:
  • Squirrel