Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Green
Thumbs Up 
Hey @Sarcrack congrats to you for getting green name in formus!!  Smile
Hope you are happy and being nice to everyone with positive mindset!
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
[-] The following 3 users Like imHitu's post:
  • nachochesse, Sora, Squirrel
Woah! Green name already?!
That's impressive man good job!

Do you know about the Agma.io Discord?
It would be a pleasure to have you there too, the way you're going you could get noticed and liked very quickly.
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users Like Shade1453's post:
  • nachochesse, Sora, Squirrel
(09-07-2020, 07:50 PM)Shade1453 Wrote: Woah! Green name already?!

It would be a pleasure to have you there too, the way you're going you could get noticed and liked very quickly.

Are u asking me or him?
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
Lmao few months ago no one was getting green name (or blue for that part), every time i check in on forums a new person has it, great Big Grin
My discord is alexx#4007
[Image: unknown.png]

Rest in piece Fidget Spinner skin
[-] The following 2 users Like xRENDEx's post:
  • nachochesse, Sora
(09-07-2020, 01:46 AM)imHitu Wrote: Hey @Sarcrack  congrats to you for getting green name in formus!!  Smile

Thank you so much Hitu, I'm very happy with people  who is positive and helpful, I'm trying to be a great support for agma, i't my favorite game, i need to do something to be helpful Smile

Hey shade thank you and yes i have discord, im not connecting too much there but im trying to be active
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
[-] The following 2 users Like Sarcrack's post:
  • nachochesse, Sora
(09-07-2020, 10:16 PM)Sarcrack Wrote:
(09-07-2020, 01:46 AM)imHitu Wrote: Hey @Sarcrack  congrats to you for getting green name in formus!!  Smile

Thank you so much Hitu, I'm very happy with people  who is positive and helpful, I'm trying to be a great support for agma, i't my favorite game, i need to do something to be helpful Smile

Hey shade thank you and yes i have discord, im not connecting too much there but im trying to be active

I definitely think it'd be extremely beneficial for you to be active on discord.
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shade1453's post:
  • nachochesse
(09-07-2020, 10:08 PM)xRENDEx Wrote: Lmao few months ago no one was getting green name (or blue for that part), every time i check in on forums a new person has it, great Big Grin

Woah ok, what's blue name?

(09-07-2020, 10:44 PM)Shade1453 Wrote:

I definitely think it'd be extremely beneficial for you to be active on discord.
Yes the being active and also helpful, nice is the key to get support role.

No problem! Good luck for getting support
[-] The following 1 user Likes imHitu's post:
  • nachochesse

i'll try, i hope can be useful there Smile
Also i love pizza ✨
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sarcrack's post:
  • nachochesse
(09-08-2020, 05:30 AM)Sarcrack Wrote:

i'll try, i hope can be useful there Smile

Yes that's the best thing you can do rn.
[-] The following 1 user Likes imHitu's post:
  • nachochesse
Congratulations @Sarcrack for earning the green name because apparently all of the post you had put in the subjects things, your name was all of the sudden all over the recent posts thing that i couldn't even believe how many posts you have send on that day, and I just wanna say you have done a wonderful job being active and you also did a awesome job for responding to posts and anything like that as much as possible Smile
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
(09-08-2020, 06:33 PM)nachochesse Wrote: Congratulations @Sarcrack for earning the green name because apparently all of the post you had put in the subjects things, your name was all of the sudden all over the recent posts thing that i couldn't even believe how many posts you have send on that day, and I just wanna say you have done a wonderful job being active and you also did a awesome job for responding to posts and anything like that as much as possible Smile

Thank you NachoCheese and also for your support Smile
Also i love pizza ✨
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sarcrack's post:
  • nachochesse
(09-09-2020, 12:51 AM)Sarcrack Wrote:
(09-08-2020, 06:33 PM)nachochesse Wrote: Congratulations @Sarcrack for earning the green name because apparently all of the post you had put in the subjects things, your name was all of the sudden all over the recent posts thing that i couldn't even believe how many posts you have send on that day, and I just wanna say you have done a wonderful job being active and you also did a awesome job for responding to posts and anything like that as much as possible Smile

Thank you NachoCheese and also for your support Smile

Your welcome
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin

Yes, both you and @Sarcrack have been posting a lot of messages lately, as well as reading old content, and posting new info on it. Sometimes thats good too, because once you get into a habit with the Forums, it's actually easy to miss some stuff, unless you come here every day.

And the green name can only be given byy Sora -- as I tell people, "If you want to get noticed by Sora, come to the Forums, and post! He reads almost everything that gets posted here!"

I thought I'd add that the Discord is good for your own social game -- you'll meet more of the players there.

But when it comes to finding information, discussing ideas, and 'getting noticed', then the Forums are better for that. Smile
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(09-09-2020, 12:41 PM)Squirrel Wrote:

Yes, both you and @Sarcrack have been posting a lot of messages lately, as well as reading old content, and posting new info on it. Sometimes thats good too, because once you get into a habit with the Forums, it's actually easy to miss some stuff, unless you come here every day.

And the green name can only be given byy Sora -- as I tell people, "If you want to get noticed by Sora, come to the Forums, and post! He reads almost everything that gets posted here!"

I thought I'd add that the Discord is good for your own social game -- you'll meet more of the players there.

But when it comes to finding information, discussing ideas, and 'getting noticed', then the Forums are better for that. Smile

Yes yes thank you so much squirrel for ur positive comment!!
It really motivates meSmile