Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ᗪεdŻσ Looking for a GOOD clan!
Well I have alot of experience my highest score is 30k 

I'm 14

I play on any server I can run on 

I'm lvl 30 (I had a old account it glitched and never leveled up and was stuck at lvl 60)

KEEP IN MIND THESE IMAGES ARE FROM A LONG TIME AGO AND MY NAME WAS DIFFERENT!!!!

(Recently changed it)

[img][Image: e8szozq.png][/img]

[img][Image: n0daRx6.png][/img]

[img][Image: FgJkfey.png][/img]
[Image: bnU9uSr.png]

Also I'm good at split running and Trick splitting!

ALSO GOOD AT SPLIT RUNNING AND SPLIT TRICKING!
You use bots? How sad.
Hi dedzo Im currently recruiting, the clan is brand new, we are only 3 people and want to continue to grow and for that we want people with high skills so we can trust them and the requirements are basic, no testing needed we should be able to trust, The clan name is very simple it is 13 but loks better once personalized and si ce its new you can be a co leader if you really are skilled n.n skype me at Kill4Gold123untiy please consider joining n.n
(12-28-2015, 09:19 PM)¥Slasher¥ Wrote: Hi dedzo Im currently recruiting, the clan is brand new, we are only 3 people and want to continue to grow and for that we want people with high skills so we can trust them and the requirements are basic, no testing needed we should be able to trust, The clan name is very simple it is 13 but loks better once personalized and si ce its new you can be a co leader if you really are skilled n.n skype me at Kill4Gold123untiy please consider joining n.n
OK man sure I will be adding you shortly