Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
This made me cry!!

So beautiful but so sad at the same time! 
it is trullie saddning to c nothin ghappening ur vieo's empty, mithrandir
(08-23-2015, 11:49 PM)Sora Wrote: It's russian style, entertains the western globe, irritates the southern coast, and kills the forums boring vibe of roalty and elegancy. (Where respectable users must write perfect to apprehend/maintain reputation) Welcome to 2015, where insanity is reality. (And reality is insanity)

(08-03-2015, 02:39 PM)SPAM000 Wrote: it is trullie saddning to c nothin ghappening ur vieo's empty, mithrandir

I have now unfolded the blindfold within your eyes eyesight. You may see!
-Saruman," I said, standing away from him, "You shall not pass". Saruman said, "I've got powerups". That's the day I learnt, it was best to play on another server. Much rather guard the secret room. It's very nice, grows the old toby. I like the old toby. Sometimes it even unleashes some magical mushrooms that make my world twice as fast. They call it the 2x speed shroom.
pff, kay gandalf, whatever

nice video anyways,
(08-23-2015, 11:49 PM)Sora Wrote: It's russian style, entertains the western globe, irritates the southern coast, and kills the forums boring vibe of roalty and elegancy. (Where respectable users must write perfect to apprehend/maintain reputation) Welcome to 2015, where insanity is reality. (And reality is insanity)