Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
minigame
''You can slide up the staircase without the stairs''
Try to guess what youtuber said that!
Hint:N_th__ie_  B_nd_

The hint shows some letters of the name of the youtuber plus shows how long the name is.
[Image: Dasnerth.png]toxic,but cool Cool 
(09-01-2020, 08:42 AM)DASNERTH Wrote: ''You can slide up the staircase without the stairs''

The hint shows some letters of the name of the youtuber plus shows how long the name is.

I give up, very difficult to me xddd
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sarcrack's post:
  • Squirrel
Another hint(more letters):
Nath_ni_l Ba_dy
Final HintSadmost letters shown)
Nathan_el Ban_y
(09-02-2020, 08:21 AM)DASNERTH Wrote: Final HintSadmost letters shown)
Nathan_el Ban_y
Nathaniel Bandy? <:
Also i love pizza ✨
Yeah, you guessed it!
Now that you guessed the youtuber,try to guess the VIDEO Nathaniel said that in.
Its the phrase i told you at the beggining iof this thread,heres a mini reminder:
''You can slide up the starcaise without the stairs''

Hint to show which video:
Its a video based on the Blue Shell from New Super Mario Bros.DS
(09-03-2020, 06:04 AM)DASNERTH Wrote: Yeah, you guessed it!
Now that you guessed the youtuber,try to guess the VIDEO Nathaniel said that in.
Its the phrase i told you at the beggining iof this thread,heres a mini reminder:

Nice :0
Also i love pizza ✨
So,you're gonna guess or not?
(09-04-2020, 06:21 AM)DASNERTH Wrote: So,you're gonna guess or not?

Maybe idk :/
Also i love pizza ✨
(09-01-2020, 08:42 AM)DASNERTH Wrote: ''You can slide up the staircase without the stairs''

Nathaniel Bandy, I haven't watch him before but i actually did heard of him  Smile

i know that  Big Grin
[Image: 665b20635c9dd99d3ede3799d120ada3.png]

If you have any questions? feel free to dm me on discord (NACHO CHEESE Agma.io#2402) or you can private message me in this website. I will happily be here to help you out with anything, Enjoy your day! Big Grin
(09-08-2020, 06:53 PM)nachochesse Wrote:

Nathaniel Bandy, I haven't watch him before but i actually did heard of him  Smile

i know that  Big Grin

What game is this?
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
(09-09-2020, 01:56 AM)imHitu Wrote:

i know that  Big Grin

What game is this?
This is a game where you need to guess which youtuber said ''You can slide up the staircase without the stairs'',but now its 2nd part where you need to guess which video he said that in.
(09-09-2020, 06:30 AM)DASNERTH Wrote:

i know that  Big Grin

What game is this?
This is a game where you need to guess which youtuber said ''You can slide up the staircase without the stairs'',but now its 2nd part where you need to guess which video he said that in.

Hard but funny, i dont know too much about english youtuber but i like to see Mario Bros Smile
Also i love pizza ✨

Nathaniel Bandy

771K subscribers

Wow, 771k!

I am surprised how I never heard of him  Confused
(09-09-2020, 06:30 AM)DASNERTH Wrote:

i know that  Big Grin

What game is this?

O that's cool I will try that out !!
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma