Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why i love the Forums.
Hello , people of the Forums.
So,as u saw the title,i'm going to talk about why i love the Forums.
It's going to be long,because i'm going to talk about EVERYTHING (not really everything)that i know about the Forums and say if i like it or not.
This is my opinion,so it's ok to love what i hate,or hate what i love.
Now.let's begin.

So,you may thought i would start with the thousands of posts that are made,but i will start with reputation
I think it's a great way to let people know how you feel about them by reputating them.
Even tho i don't really reputate people,if i was a mod i would reputate everyone (besides bots and hackers)nicely.

Next is profiles(yes im counting these because they're the main part of a member.)
I'ts always great to have signatures,emails,to show your age,bio,and gender,and more.
That's what i can only say about profiles.

Next are the biggest part of the forums:posts.
I'm going to go through every post forum(news,ideas,indrotuctions,general discussion,stories and videos,etc.),then see what i can say about it being nice.
Starting with News:It's a great mode to show updates and general stuff.I am putting this at News because its too important to fit in just general discussion or random talks.

Ideas:Cool way to show your best ideas for the game/forums.Not much more to say.

Introductions:The big boy of this thread(kinda). 
The are TONS and tons of introductions because there are TONS of members on here.Some of them are great  and just a nice long introduction fits the forums(like Filip's introduction),but some can be weird(like SPAM000's introduction)
Introductions are the main part of a new member,because who would not want to write a good introduction and get a million likes?

Well,in this thread im only saying about these 3(so i dont fill up the space before i reach the end)

Half done with this thread,having 3 more things to talk about.
Going a bit fast on these.

Awards:a good mode to show rewards for small challenges.
1 problem tho:Why didn't Romanista or CubicPvP get their 50-Post award?They nearly have 100 full posts and them having not even the 50-Post award is dumb.Hope Sora fixes that.

Age showing,state showing,bio,and gender:Im going to get all of these in 1 spot becuase they are all to show profile stuff.They're all great things to do on your profile,thats it.

Now to the final thing im going to talk about:
The Staff Team:Including staff on forums based on 2 games with no mod jobs(so ,like,no banning hackers and such)is kinda funny.I know Sora is working on that,but its still weird.

Welp thats it for this long thread.As you know,its all my opinion,so its ok to hate what i like , or like what i hate.
Welp,cya in the next thread/post!

Edit:i just realized this is the longest thread i ever made in my life on a forum.

Edit #2:i just realized that when i said''im half done with this thread'',i was more than half done,oh my god.
[Image: Dasnerth.png]toxic,but cool Cool 
(09-01-2020, 06:47 AM)DASNERTH Wrote: Hello , people of the Forums.
So,as u saw the title,i'm going to talk about why i love the Forums.
It's going to be long,because i'm going to talk about EVERYTHING (not really everything)that i know about the Forums and say if i like it or not.
This is my opinion,so it's ok to love what i hate,or hate what i love.
Now.let's begin.

So,you may thought i would start with the thousands of posts that are made,but i will start with reputation
I think it's a great way to let people know how you feel about them by reputating them.
Even tho i don't really reputate people,if i was a mod i would reputate everyone (besides bots and hackers)nicely.

Next is profiles(yes im counting these because they're the main part of a member.)
I'ts always great to have signatures,emails,to show your age,bio,and gender,and more.
That's what i can only say about profiles.

Next are the biggest part of the forums:posts.
I'm going to go through every post forum(news,ideas,indrotuctions,general discussion,stories and videos,etc.),then see what i can say about it being nice.
Starting with News:It's a great mode to show updates and general stuff.I am putting this at News because its too important to fit in just general discussion or random talks.

Ideas:Cool way to show your best ideas for the game/forums.Not much more to say.

Introductions:The big boy of this thread(kinda). 
The are TONS and tons of introductions because there are TONS of members on here.Some of them are great  and just a nice long introduction fits the forums(like Filip's introduction),but some can be weird(like SPAM000's introduction)
Introductions are the main part of a new member,because who would not want to write a good introduction and get a million likes?

Well,in this thread im only saying about these 3(so i dont fill up the space before i reach the end)

Half done with this thread,having 3 more things to talk about.
Going a bit fast on these.

Awards:a good mode to show rewards for small challenges.
1 problem tho:Why didn't Romanista or CubicPvP get their 50-Post award?They nearly have 100 full posts and them having not even the 50-Post award is dumb.Hope Sora fixes that.

Age showing,state showing,bio,and gender:Im going to get all of these in 1 spot becuase they are all to show profile stuff.They're all great things to do on your profile,thats it.

Now to the final thing im going to talk about:
The Staff Team:Including staff on forums based on 2 games with no mod jobs(so ,like,no banning hackers and such)is kinda funny.I know Sora is working on that,but its still weird.

Welp thats it for this long thread.As you know,its all my opinion,so its ok to hate what i like , or like what i hate.
Welp,cya in the next thread/post!

Edit:i just realized this is the longest thread i ever made in my life on a forum.

Edit #2:i just realized that when i said''im half done with this thread'',i was more than half done,oh my god.
I actually like forums too, there are some problems and bugs but it's ok
I love games, be responsible and be helpful.
Also i love pizza ✨
i also also just realized that CubicPvP and Romanista_ probably got it when they reached 50 posts and after they got more than that it got deleted or something.
[Image: Dasnerth.png]toxic,but cool Cool